[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we could always use one of these. Write a letter to someone who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: letter.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
we could always use one of these.
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it
>>
you manipulative little cunt
I will be working as a TA for anatomy and I will be taking 5 courses as well this semester, I can't do this with you in my head, you distract me too much, I get to yearning, desiring and worst of all wanting to be with you even if its just to shit post.
if this shit is not unhealthy for you, it is for me.
I wish you were near me so this wouldn't be an issue, but it is.
I need and want to experience life outside of this screen in front of me, I been stuck to it for the past 15 years, I'm not saying this to hurt you, but I need to experience the same stuff you have.

S
>>
bad picture choice op ;_; not the usual
>>
To: my former friends ever
I'm sorry I broke off contact with you. It's not personal, something just broke inside me and I couldn't live with people anymore. I suppose it's that everyone moved on, while I stayed. Take care, I wish you the best
Anon
>>
T.H.
I'm still trying to figure out why you even bothered to message in the first place , especially when your last words to me were to FUCK OFF
what do you want from me?!
>>
Dear B
I can't believe that 3 years later this is what would happen. Hope you are in peace and rest well. Love you with all my heart
>>
>>34370024
Dear god,
your blessings are wasted
on the most incompetent and least willing
buffoon on the planet. for some reason
my stupidity is boundless and plentiful
while my courage and tenacity
is nonexistent. perhaps my crimes
are beyond my comprehension
and this is actually hell.
if so, i understand that
i am a criminal
and accept my condemnation.
i will not seek forgiveness for these crimes
for i was not a willing participant
and whenever if ever they were committed
i had no knowledge of the transgressions.
i ask only
that you witness my suffering
and take my misery
as reparation for my mistakes.
Plus if this actually makes it to god,
i hear youre not such a bad dude
so maybe you wont keep
torturing me.
>>
M,
Sometimes, I wonder what things would be like if we were still together. Things have changed. We've both grown and i think things would be different. Maybe if you hadn't given up we'd be happy. Maybe I'm just lonely. I've had opportunities to get into new relationships i just can't bring myself to do it. I dont know if thats cause im still hoping or if its cause of something else. There's plenty of things i wish i said but its too late now. Those words would fall on deaf, angry ears. Anything i do now will do more damage than good. And so, I've made the decision to leave you alone. Im hoping that by the time im done fading away, things will be better. I'm sorry, i love you

-a
>>
Dear Fat fucking retard,

You want to know why no one likes you? Or how no one cares about you? It's because you cut every tie with someone you could. You made yourself seem like your a god. When i was the only one to put up with your autistic shit, and view you as a friend because every one would only talk or look at you b/c they were trying to be nice. Your not funny, your not creative, you are literally nothing. You spent your childhood being a retard, you spent your teenage years playing fucking fallout. And now you wonder why no one puts up with your shit? It's b/c your bland, all you do is climb buildings that are under construction, which got old real fucking quick. You can go fuck yourself, hope you actually kill yourself like you said you would, after you reached 250 pounds, that was 3 years ago. fucking lard
>>
>>34371273
Last name initials?
>>
>>34371444
Something like that
O
R
E
G
A
N
O
>>
File: chaika sicp.jpg (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chaika sicp.jpg
108KB, 600x600px
Dear L,

You're adorable and we should hang out more.

Sincerely,
D
>>
I think I almost love you, is that why you're cold? because you know that?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.