[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, r9k. Is my body enough for Chad mode? Im 6'2''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: body.jpg (112KB, 1700x818px) Image search: [Google]
body.jpg
112KB, 1700x818px
Hey, r9k. Is my body enough for Chad mode?

Im 6'2'' and 6'4'' with shoes/boots + insoles.
>>
Did you forget leg day retard?
>>
Chad is more than just a body, you need a face to go along with it
>>
>>34369407
That was not my question.

Only internet fags care about legs anyway. Do you think girls care? LOL
>>
NO. Chads are not insecure. You need to stop looking for validation of you want to reach true Chad-dom.
>>
>>/fit/

faggot
>>
>>34369475
I'm fag for working out? Cool
>>
>>34369450
Uhh hot ones who are fit do. I was told a month ago my posterior chain was unreal by some 10/10 volleyball stacey at school.

I was also fsquat 315 at the time so it was probably the time-space continuum bending around the weight I was putting up that caused her to approach me.
>tfw still can't pclean over 275 tho
>>
>6'2"
>Add 2 inches by wearing shoes + insoles
>KEK
>how retarded are you?

BTW, you are not close to a CHAD level body. Your chest is not developed. Your tris are small. You have good wide shoulders, but your shoulders and biceps are small. If youre 6'2", it takes more calories and bulking to get big. You look like a skinny faggot. If you wanna get CHAD level body, you need more calories/hot your macros/do heavy compound lifts, and also work on your forearms and legs.
>>
>>34369535
Post examples of Chad level body please.
>>
>>34369561
If you need pics of CHAD level body, you truly arent a chad. You are just an imitator.
>>
>>34369637
Come on man, post something for me to strive for

I will work on my chest more
>>
>>34369373
I'M 6'2 IS 6'2 MANLET NOW?
DO I NEED FUCKING LIFTS??
PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>34369690
yeah, didn't you know.

2017 mang, 6'2'' is now king of manlets tier, to stand out you need to be 6'3"+, thank god for heels
>>
Bump, fembot opinions would be welcome.
>>
>>34369373
That's pretty chad. Although almost assuredly with a pump. At a regular time you probably look a few pounds too fat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.