[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will always be you >you will never be someone else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: img16.jpg (13KB, 329x250px) Image search: [Google]
img16.jpg
13KB, 329x250px
>you will always be you
>you will never be someone else
>you will never go back in time and fix your mistakes and utilize your wasted time
>you will always have to live with the consequence of your poor decisions and the poor decisions others have made on you
>you will continue to waste time and make poor decisions until you die
>you will never be reborn as the person you want to be

doesn't this suck? isn't this just the worst?

we only get one opportunity to experience life and so much of how we do it is completely out of our control. every second is another you'll never get back.

when you die, will it be without regret?
>>
It doesn't make sense to regret something that you can't control
>>
>just respawn as a better you
>not actually earning it
what's the point than?
>>
>>34368877
"earning things" and "a sense of accomplishment" are overrated
>>
>>34368761
Accept the punishment, let the universe run another standard cycle. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>34368761
>when you die, will it be without regret?
It's gonna be suicide and it's gonna be because of regrets.
>>
>>34368874
maybe regret wasn't the perfect word

but don't you ever want to be someone else? I do, all the time. I'm one of my least favorite people
>>
>>34368874
It doesn't make sense not to regret something and learn from it.
>>
>>34369060
That's envy, not regret
>>
File: whateven.jpg (17KB, 335x378px) Image search: [Google]
whateven.jpg
17KB, 335x378px
>>34368761
>I will never turn back time
>I will never know that now the guilt is all mine
>I will never know that you can't live without the trust from those you love.
>>
File: madpeep.png (204KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
madpeep.png
204KB, 500x486px
>life doesn't have a character creator
>you are just the genetic byproduct of two irresponsible ugly idiots reproducing
I didn't ask for this

I want to reroll
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.