[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was bored so I recently opened a fake Facebook account. I put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I was bored so I recently opened a fake Facebook account. I put a pic related as my profile pic and I get attention from women all the time. I have at least 50 friend requests daily.They send messages to me, compliment me and my dog all the time. They send me selfies. Yes,it is that easy if you are a Chad.
>>
This is what I mean by "whites cant be robots", to be desu.

If you're white, you can look like him (and then subsequently instantly get any woman you want). No excuses.
>>
>>34368489
I can't grow decent looking facial hair.
>>
>>34368504
>I can't grow decent looking facial hair.
Then you're probably not as white as you thought you are
>>
File: hurritage.png (54KB, 1020x687px) Image search: [Google]
hurritage.png
54KB, 1020x687px
>>34368543
I'm pretty white fampai.
>>
>>34368489
It's not just being white. This guy is quite good looking. I'm also white but I never got any attention on my real facebook account.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 960x540px
>>34368448
Why do you clowns keep proving this to yourselves? It's like sticking your hand in a fire repeatedly and saying "SEE! It DOES hurt!"

Yeah, no shit. Water is wet, fire burns and Chad can fuck any girl he wants. In more recent news, Christopher Columbus just found an island full of naked red people and I'm hearing that Jesus is set to be crucified within the week.
>>
>>34368489
you're totally right
i can just regrow my facial bones and be a chad
us whites literally CANNOT be robots
>>
>>34368596
Sounds like either your test got cuck'd or that 1% a-z-n DNA is preventing you from growing any beard (one drop rule, I'm right again [as always]).

>>34368629
Your post is implying that it's possible to be "good-looking" and NOT white. Have you lost weight yet? Have you gotten a good (non-autistic) haircut? Do you still wear autism shoes? Do you talk about /pol/ memes and ebin 4chan threads when you interact with women (or anyone)? You have to put a LITTLE bit of work in, you know.

>>34368694
Sorry I triggered you lad, but it's true. If you lost weight (enough so that you got some of that baby fat out of your face), you'd probably unlock some Nordic Aryan Hyperborean cheekbones that you could slice a ham on, that you didn't even know you had
>tl;dr: lose weight
>>
>>34368742
you're totally right my dude my 18.5 bmi isn't low enough there are hidden bones that will become unlocked once i lose more weight
>>
>>34368673
I actually did not want to prove anything. I opened this profile because I wanted to advertise my music. I did not really expect this kind of attention. I'm quite surprised desu.
>>
>>34368856
Ackshually I am right, you chubby motherfucker. You're making your race look bad; I thought us nonblacknonwhitenonasian shitskins were supposed to be the tubby ones.

Shed a couple more pounds before throwing your Aryan Demigod Hyperborean genetics in the trash, tubbs.
>>
>>34368742
I'm quite good looking.I'd rate myself 6/10 My schizophrenia and huge lack of money is the only reason I suck with women.
>>
>>34368914
>6/10
>quite good looking
Choose one. 6/10 is just above "average". Also

>implying Schizophrenia is a disqualifier
if you looked Chadly enough, women would see past your delusions of grandeur and paranoia, then consider it "mysterious" and "dark"

>huge lack of money
again, not a problem for Chad, even when he's homeless:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
>>
>>34368970
That guy reminds me of myself. I've gotten more pussy while I was homeless than anything.

Also, this is most robots:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VKdJ6Si9yI

RIP.
>>
>>34368970
>believing fake youtube videos

Literally the only thing women above the age of 18 care about is money.
>>
File: 1473955253229.jpg (54KB, 634x591px) Image search: [Google]
1473955253229.jpg
54KB, 634x591px
>>34369086
>>34369099
>these contradictory posts
I'm Big Spic
And I run a Bait Shop
And after 10 years of posting on 4chan, lemme tell you
You're never gonna know what gets posted on these threads
>>
How do you do that? Do you join some Facebook groups or something? Do you comment popular posts?
>>
>>34368448
nice evidence muted lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.