[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking with 15yo sister >nearly every guy stares at her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2de.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
2de.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
>walking with 15yo sister
>nearly every guy stares at her because she's tall and slim
>>
>>34367958

>tall and slim

long hair too? yep she's gonna get looked at.
>>
Well they aren't looking at her manlet fat brother with autism shoes.
>>
Put your arm around her waist and keep a revolver in the front of your pants.
>>
File: 1f8.png (85KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1f8.png
85KB, 350x262px
>>34367958
>go anywhere with 5/10 20 year old sister
>men constantly hitting on her
>she turns them all down
>tfw 23 year old hugless kissless virgin (male)
>>
>tall and slim
>nobody ever approaches me
I'm literally failing life on ez mode
>>
>>34368021
You know what you gotta do, plank.
>>
>>34368057
Have you tried not being a bitch? I hear it helps
>>
>>34368016
Of course they aren't. Most men crave prime teen pussy.
>>
>>34368166
I'm not a bitch, honestly. I actually try to be nice to everybody and I'm very patient. I'm a bit shy at first, but it's not that bad. I really don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>34368057
>>34368222

have you tried looking in the mirror and realizing u are the proud owner of a penis
>>
File: IMG_3301.jpg (19KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3301.jpg
19KB, 402x402px
>>34368222
>I'm not a bitch, honestly
The female equivalent of "Im a nice guy". If you have to say it, it probably isn't true
>>
>>34368222
Have you tried BEEing yourself? Or just straight up asking someone out.
>>
>>34368057
>tall and slim
>no Chad ever approaches me
FTFY
You probably consider men below 6'0" to be subhuman, so you don't even register them talking to you as an approach.
>>
>>34368261
My point is, I'm not rude to people, I hide my power level, and I try to be as friendly as possible.
>>34368266
Is it a non-weird way to ask a guy out as a girl?
>>34368360
I don't care about height as long as you're not a literal midget.
>>
>>34368257
Yeah, that only reminds me how it never gets used
>>
>>34368390
>Is it a non-weird way to ask a guy out as a girl?

There is nothing weird with this damnit. You've been brainwashed to believe the Guy should initiate everything and all you have to do is act like a dumb cow and they will come.

If you like someone or want to talk to someone FUCKING GO FOR IT. We guys have to do 99% OF ALL THE FUCKING WORK.
>>
>>34368390
I'll date you. In fact just knowing that you're tall and slim and appear to have a reasonable personality has already made me very attracted to you. Please go out with me.
>>
>>34368445
I do think that it's unfair that men have to do pretty much everything.
However, in my country women who initiate things are often considered slutty. But you're right, I should talk to guys more often. Thanks, anon c:
>>
>>34368490
It's very unlikely that you live close to me, anon.
>>
>>34368510
>country women who initiate things are often considered slutt

What country is this? Some eastern european hole in the ground? Africa?
>>
>>34368390
>I hide my power level,
ts-ts-tsukiattekudasai. anatanokotodaisuki.
onegaishimasu.
>>
>>34368510
I will give you some non-sarcastic advice because you seem like a decent girl. The majority of relationships are actually initiated by the woman, not by going up and starting a conversation but by indicating interest. As a guy one can often tell that a girl is interested because she will do things like:
-make eye contact from across the room
-smile and laugh at comments that are not really that funny
-"accidentally" make physical contact
If you have very formal body language, most guys will interpret that as "don't bother hitting on me, I will just say no". If you give subtle invitations like those described above, you will be much more likely to get asked out.
>>
>>34368684
Wow, thanks anon! I never actually do any of these, and I avoid eye contact at all costs.
I will give it a try, thanks m8
>>
>>34368850
Best of luck, and remember: with great power comes great responsibility.
>>
>>34368390
But I'm 5'5 ;-; I can be a normie too
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.