[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20 >Smoke weed every day for 6 months and in that time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 420.jpg (39KB, 599x445px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
39KB, 599x445px
>be 20
>Smoke weed every day for 6 months and in that time get a nice job, move out and start bettering myself
>Weed didn't magicly make me better, it's more about how it did not hinder me
>Past few weeks I've become extremely lazy and I've stopped waking up on time and I barely make it to work on time.

Should I stop smoking or do any other robots have advice on how to continue at least smoking a few times a week without fucking up.
>>
I smoke twice a week, on friday and saturday. I feel retarded the day after I smoke, so I give myself a 1 day buffer before work. I would never smoke if I had work the next day.
>>
>>34367937
you should realize that you feel like a pile of shit because work is draining the life force out of your body
>>
>>34367995
No it's not. I have a great job for a telecom company where I drive around and fix peoples phones and outside of that I set my own hours. There is a ton of room to grow and everyone is nice. I just dont want to indulge in weed if it will jeopardize that.
>>
>>34367968
I never got hangovers from weed but now I just find it extremely difficult to get up in the morning. I still do but if it gets worse it would be bad. I was already going to go 2-4 weeks sober so I don't fuck up. I can try only a couple days a week. Guess it'll save money.
>>
>>34368087

You are the boss. If it's screwing up your next day after you using it, either stop using it or use less of it. It's just weed, not some miracle drug. I'm a security engineer for a tech company and I use weed daily by 'microdosing' it. You can be successful and still use it regularly, it's all about knowing how your body handles it and why do you like to smoke it? For me it helps with anxiety and creativity. To each their own
>>
File: im too high for this shit.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
im too high for this shit.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>34367937
There's a lot of factors at play here, like diet, exercise, etc, but it could also be you have no real motivation other than money to work. "Getting your life together" is a great motivation, but once it is together you need another motivation, otherwise you're just maintaining and of course you'll get lazy.
No, I don't have a solution, I'm just projecting my own problems onto you.
>>
>>34368413
Hmm. Thanks for telling me that anon. I can relate to what you are saying and I guess I should look for some motivation. My whole life I've disliked the idea of getting in a relationship since my parents marriage was so awful. I never liked the idea of going to school since that would only be required to pay for a family. Generally I dont have much I want to get or do. My whole life I've dreamed of moving out and having some peace in my life but now I just make money to eat.

Maybe I'll get into video games again.
>>
File: 1422710584955.png (125KB, 511x326px) Image search: [Google]
1422710584955.png
125KB, 511x326px
>>34368604
My ""advice"" is do some kind of art; music, painting, acting, whatever, something constructive you can really get into rather than video games that just give you numbers on a screen. I do music, and it's alright, but I'm still a sleepy unmotivated bastard so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>34368087
>no it aint

dumbfuck wagie detected, enjoy your slavery for the next 5 decades
>>
>>34367937
>Past few weeks I've become extremely lazy and I've stopped waking up on time and I barely make it to work on time

Are you me? I don't smoke weed tho but I have no idea how it got this bad.
>>
>>34370104

it's probably depression that's keeping you from waking up
>>
>>34367937
Daily smoker for past 10 years or so. Just stop being lazy and wake the fuck up. Litteraly just do that
>>
>>34372037
>Just stop being depressed XD
Not OP btw
>>
kill yourself hedonist
>>
I smoke every chance I get and have for around a year steady. I am the best.
>>
I used to smoke a lot of weed back in college, and then I stopped when I got a really nice job.

I never noticed any serious problems from weed that I didn't also have while sober. Sometimes I'd have periods of laziness where I guess I used weed as a crutch, but sometimes I'd have the same problem with alcohol and shitposting after I quit.

My company recently got bought out by another, larger corporation, and they passed out new employee information to all of us, and it mentioned that this new company does not have a random drug testing policy.

On the one hand, I'm kinda happy about it, that I can hit a bowl every now and then and not have to worry.
On the other hand, while 99% of our clients don't test, one of the chemical plants people got sent to required a hair follicle test.

I don't know, just thinking out loud. I see some people who smoke too much and turn into zombies, but I just like to take a hit and listen to vaporwave, or try to make music or draw. I worry about my career, but I like being able to enjoy nice things and having a little bit of a buzz while working on my hobbies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.