[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard for people to just tell each other "I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 5163536155.png (447KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5163536155.png
447KB, 1440x1080px
Why is it so hard for people to just tell each other "I love you"
>>
It's not hard to just tell it, it's hard to tell it and actually mean it.
>>
Because when you love someone and find out they don't feel the same, it makes you want to fucking die
>>
love is an invention of the jewish entertainment industry
>>
>>34367639
i am 24 and i never heard it in my life, just once from my brother when he was drunk
my parents are cold i guess
>>
>>34367659
I wonder how many Iikes this would get on Tumblr.
>>
i've suspected some people of loving me
glad they never said it because i never loved them lol
>>
>>34367639
because nobody truly loves anyone anymore.
>>
>>34367714
no no i love my waifu
>>
>>34367714
I truly love you anon
>>
I have answers, but I hate humans too much to give them.
>>
Im going to shiggy diggy once this gets a bump
>>
>>34367639
why are you comparing cartoons to real life?
>>
>>34367639
>"I love you."
>"ok."

thats my main reason
>>
File: hw.png (40KB, 181x164px) Image search: [Google]
hw.png
40KB, 181x164px
ooga booga gonna buy me a body pillow and cry in my lonely apartment.
>>
Because how do you know it's love and not obsession?
>>
>>34367639
because saying "love" became a euph for "im gay"
>>
File: Stan beaker.png (238KB, 616x376px) Image search: [Google]
Stan beaker.png
238KB, 616x376px
I fully agree with this
>>
Because I hate the way it makes me feel. Hearing others say it to me makes me feel suffocated and obliged. Saying it to others makes me feel fake and nauseous.
>>
>>34367639
>Grow up in an emotionally abusive home
>Parents say they love me every night and whenever anyone leaves the house as a habit
>Parents very clearly hate each other but say they love each other
>Parents are constantly listening to televangelists who harp on about love regarding both god and other people
>End up with a complex surrounding the word love
>>
>>34367639
Because people are fucking miserable and just want to get away from this awful society. There is no room for love anymore.
>>
File: 1470245481933.png (144KB, 410x372px) Image search: [Google]
1470245481933.png
144KB, 410x372px
>>34367639
because words without action have worse consequences than never having said anything
>>
Every time I try to be kind to someone it ends up with me getting abandoned every time.

I ain't falling for the love meme no more.
>>
>>34367639
my mum and dad tell me that they love me all the time. I'm a faggot though so YMMV
>>
>>34367639
Because people are extremely inefficient at communication, even normies, and also cultural habits tell us it's wrong to express certain feelings at certain times
>>
File: 1416957622745.jpg (268KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416957622745.jpg
268KB, 1440x1080px
>>34367639
Why did Shinji never benis in Kaworu's boipussi?
>>
>>34367639
For most people its not worth the risk of getting rejected by throwing yourself out there.
>>
I say it only when I mean it. I really don't like when friends say it liberally, it seems really insincere and clingy when you drunkenly say it to people for telling a funny joke or something.
>>
>>34367830
That's to a girl, though, right? What were you expecting? Women are fucking cunts that play mind games and make you jump through hoops while making even the simplest of feels complicated, because all their interactions are centred around whether you're good enough for them to put out.

I'm more interested in hearing about love without sexual expectations; I'm not OP, though.
>>
>>34367639
Why do people still argue about the best girl in Evangelion when it was objectively Kaworu?
>>
>>34369580
because that is wisdom that comes with time and newfags only watch eva recently

>implying shinji isn't best girl
>>
>>34369478
No sexual implications. Traveled the country to see her. Simple expression of feelings rejected and ignored..
>>
>>34369725
Feelings -- as in you hope to put benis in bagina at some point? Because that's still what I'm talking about.

You'd love someone differently if sex was out of the question
>>
>>34369871
I wouldn't be a different love but relationships without some sort sex don't tend to work out too well.
>>
>>34367639
My exgf used to say this to me, but I could never say it back. Felt so bad
>>
I wrote my first love a love letter. She replied to it and felt contempt.

What's done is done, I guess.

Just don't have any regrets.
>>
>>34370251
been there, except other way around. i could tell it hurt her every time she couldn't say it back. she was too sweet and polite to bring up breaking up though, so i'm the one who had to do it even though i wanted to stay together. and then later i fucked up by yelling at her because i had never dealt with these levels of emotions before and she probably hates me now lmao. honestly i just want to rewind to how things were and just be friends again, even though i still love her. i was the only person there for her and now she's uncomfortable around me because i couldn't keep my retarded mouth shut. feels bad man, she deserves better than that
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.