[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, everyone! My wife just told me about Pepe and tha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: This is me.jpg (42KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
This is me.jpg
42KB, 768x960px
Greetings, everyone!
My wife just told me about Pepe and that this place was what made it. I figured I should go to this place and see if I can make new friends where we can discuss Star Wars, art, and maybe follow me on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/sketchuk/ Here's the link for reference.
Hopefully you'll all enjoy it and maybe you NORMIES REEEEE will post your Instagrams and share your work with us.
Thanks and have fun!
>>
File: Me and my wife.jpg (111KB, 590x593px) Image search: [Google]
Me and my wife.jpg
111KB, 590x593px
Hmm. I can see that no one has responded.
It's ok guys, I can understand if you're shy to respond to new comers but don't worry, I know my memes and I am ready to get peped by you normies.
Have a picture of me and my wife. Surely you can trust me now, right?
Search your feelings, posters. You know it to be true!
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-23+at+08.00.18).jpg (162KB, 590x593px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-23+at+08.00.18).jpg
162KB, 590x593px
I'm starting to get the feeling that none of you here want to be my friends.
What if I post a Koala bear? You like Koala bears, right?
Surely we can be friends now. EVERYBODY likes Koala bears!
>>
underrated post my friend well meemd
>>
>>34366611
>didn't introduce himself in second sentence
How often do you actually talk to normies? Not very often, apparently.
>>
>>34367272
Hello friend! I actually don't like koala bears, I heard they are vectors of chlamydia.
>>
>>34366611
What the fuck is going on in this picture man?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>34366611
Wut's up homie skillet
U wanna suck my meat wallet?
>>
>>34367295
Thank you, my dude! (presuming you're a male) I train in memes during my work hours in HOW college in Bromsgrove. Hopefully uo can inform me of some of the hippest new memes you people talk a lot about.
>>34367327
I'm sorry, man. (presuming you're a male). My name is Peter L Tierney and I love Star Wars! Who might you be, stranger?
>>34367338
Sorry to here that, bro (presuming you're a male). Maybe a horse will cheer you up!
>>
File: I love this horse.jpg (59KB, 590x592px) Image search: [Google]
I love this horse.jpg
59KB, 590x592px
>>34367467
Forgot the picture, lol!
>>
>>34367451
I am riding that horse of course!
>>34367457
My name is not Skillet and I don't know what a meat wallet is?

Check out my friend, Shakey Jakey! What a lad, am I right?
>>
Mayhaps you can all introduce yourselves now?
>>
File: 13_wg.jpg (28KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
13_wg.jpg
28KB, 658x370px
I realize now that this is all a scam
>>
>>34367964
Wjat? No!
What makes you think this is a scam?
This is me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.