[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UNI teacher tells us to make a english presentation about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot (62).png (414KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (62).png
414KB, 1600x900px
>UNI teacher tells us to make a english presentation about the topic me know most about
>getting into a serious thoughts
>after like half an hour come up with this shit
>0 regrets
>Actually is an Important grade
>Literally going out with a bang in style
>People will start finally see me from a different "Special" site

This is it have no more time for like a good pres.I'll have to use this.It all started from a silly joke and now im sitting here and waiting for my judgement
>>
You could just tell your professor and classmates you're autistic and save the hours you've spent on that PowerPoint.
>>
don't worry about it, everything is going to be okay.
>>
>>34366592
>openOffice
>not Office 2013
>not Office 2003
>not even LibreOffice
you fucked up
>>
Can you post the whole thing in a google drive or something ? I'd like to read yours. I think I made the exact same thing a couple years ago, but unfortunately I lost it due to obvious lack of motivation to store anything.

Masters degree in Memes when ? I'd like to apply.
>>
>>34366592
why are krauts such autistic retards?
>>
>>34366592
Please show us the whole thing
>>
yeah post the whole slideshow pls
>>
Gee anon maybe using a picture of a dead refugee child isn't the best idea.
>>
>>34367165
Maybe turning a dead child into a meme wasn't the best idea, MSM
>>
>>34366592
This can be a great presentation m8. Just put a sociological spin on it - how does this apply to memes in form of trends or information. Say about how information has a peak interest when it can easily spread but if interest is too high it dies immieditly, then show some real world application,maybe popular hobbies becoming unpopular just because they were gaining populatity.

Studying memes is an actual part of sociology. You can do it in a nonautistic way man
>>
>>34367262

Remember pogs? Me either.
>>
File: Screenshot (56).png (866KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (56).png
866KB, 1600x900px
ill deliever
>>
>Edge Browser
Why
>>
File: Screenshot (57).png (305KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (57).png
305KB, 1600x900px
actually suprised some robots Support this
>>
File: Screenshot (59).png (309KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (59).png
309KB, 1600x900px
The teachers actually told me they are looking Forward to this
>>
File: Screenshot (60).png (343KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (60).png
343KB, 1600x900px
kinda proud of this part
>>
Du hast noch Zeit aufzuhoeren. Stop diesen Wahnsinn.
>>
>>34367490
are you implying that the rapefugee died bc it wasn't creative or that pepe isn't creative
>>
File: Screenshot (61).png (304KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (61).png
304KB, 1600x900px
i do hope ist actually accurate
>>
>>34367509
Don't use the dead kid in your presentation, this WILL backfire awfully you autist
>>
Thats it .Reply if you want the rest,This part was actually the best
>>
>>34366592
The problem is komrade is that you cant really explain memes without breaking the community law. Ah well, you cant be vague or no points i guess. Whats your speech on memes? Have you analyzed normie memes vs ours? Ive been thinking about the nature of memes and maybe i can help

Or mayne not since im on mobile and time constraints that you have
>>
>>34366592
It's not a silly topic at all; you just have to approach it properly, using relevant theory.

You should definitely use symbolism theory. Memes are symbols of subgroups, and members of that subgroup use their symbols in interaction with each other to: a) distinguish themselves from other groups, and b) gain recognition within the subgroup. What happens when members outside the subgroup adopt the symbol, is that it no longer functions as a symbol of membership with the subgroup, and using it no longer earns you recognition. This is what you experience as the "death" of a meme.
>>
I actually prepared this part.I honestly didn't knew where this one kid pepe came from so i used it
>>
File: memessssss.png (83KB, 1066x758px) Image search: [Google]
memessssss.png
83KB, 1066x758px
>>34367424
>actually giving a fuck what browsers other people use
>>
spast alter
>>
>>34367470
>first used in 1976 in a book

Jesus Christ, at least try and make this nice.
>>
Please, tape the whole presentation to yours teachers, and keep the dead kid (also add a whole page just for a big picture of the kid).
>>
>>34367868
At this rate, it'd be more dignified to turn in nothing than this presentation as it currently is.
>>
File: 1445311712742.jpg (626KB, 1067x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1445311712742.jpg
626KB, 1067x1384px
If digits you must incorporate my meme
>>
That's not even how it fucking works

>creative mind creates meme

fucking give up son
>>
>>34367969
it could be good though anon, believe in yourself. Nice 69 digits.
>>
>>34366592
and you're german too...what's your uni?
>>
>>34367559
Want the rest cause I'm now wondering what a worse part looks like
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.