[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys help, my dick has stopped working and I have lost all sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
guys help, my dick has stopped working and I have lost all sex drive all of a sudden, wtf do I do? I just feel void of all emotion and I hate everything, this started about 1 week ago and I do not really know what to do, I don't feel sad or anything, just no emotion at all.
>>
>>34366584
get some kind of exercise and stop jerking off. also, if you're of a certain age, that's you just acclimating to the unfortunate reality of modern existence.
>>
>>34366614
I havent jerked in a week, last time I jerked off my dick went limp and I couldn't cum, I do get regular exercise, I do about 2 hours of walking in the morning and around 1.5 hours of walking in the evening.
>>
>>34366649
k go to the doctor pal
>>
>>34366673
This. A Mongolian finger painting forum isn't the best place for asking about your erectile dysfunction
>>
>>34366860
wait, what board am I on??
oh fuck, its like the time when i made a nigger thread on /po/
>>
>>34366584
Excessive jacking off right? Same shit happened to me man and you have to stop while you can. I even did nofap for 5-7 days and my dick was back to full rock hard erections and my mind was clear and positive again, then I jerked off and went back to being a limp dicked depressed idiot.

>>34366614 is right, I stopped jacking off and started dropping and doing 20 pushups whenever I could, instantly felt better and was able to have my full hard erections that I hadn't experienced for years back. The only problem for me was going longer then 2 weeks of nofap.
>>
>>34366918
well, I guess it's time to nofap then, I'm glad I have a reason to do it now, before I thought it was retarded but now it doesn't seem like a bad idea
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.