[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of a robot contribuing to a society if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (38KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 852x480px
What's the point of a robot contribuing to a society if said society hates us?

Why would you give something wonderful, such as a hypothetical cure for cancer or an advanced AI to a society that has treated you like shit all your life?
>>
Both biology and society has instilled a need to help other humans.
>>
>>34366597
Why would you help those that refuse to help you?
>>
No one's forcing you to contribute anything to society.

Whether you're a neet or a workerdrone doing the bare minimum at a dead end job and clocking out is entirely up to you as long as you're the one supporting yourself
>>
>>34366616
Maybe this kind of thinking is petty and weak to better people than yourself.
>>
Working gives you money to support yourself.
>>
File: pepe (27).jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (27).jpg
7KB, 250x250px
i want to make my parents proud and show everyone how wrong they were.
>>
>>34366633
Of course it is. Better people are accepted in society.

But if you were to do something truly groundbreaking like the things i have mentioned before, you'd be better than 99% out of people out there.
>>
Modern people take a mercenary attitude towards helping others, they do it in an official capacity in exchange for money. Our society places an emphasis on specialization because cooperative undertakings can often be more productive for everyone involved. You do the thing you're best at in exchange for credit which can be universally redeemed for other people's productivity, help, service, goods, etc. Ideally, everyone would be able to contribute to society in a way that benefits themselves and also benefits others.
>>
I've made accelerating climate change my life goal. Taking all normies down with me.
>>
>>34366573
I live by stealing from normies, master thief here AMA
>>
>>34366743
individuals will make very small impacts in their daily lives,ddestroying the enviroment in general however can be done.

>go to every local car garage and ask if you can have their old tiers for a project, they normally have to pay to dispose of them so you should be fine.
>do this for a couple of years so you have a few hundred tires
>cover them in gasoline and burn them
>enough tiers will cause localized smog and acid rain
>>
>>34366573
legume ipso igloo
>>
To help other robot's and prevent others from becoming like us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.