[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your bullies will work for you one day. I unironically believed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: make it stop.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
make it stop.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>Your bullies will work for you one day.

I unironically believed this would be the case.

I thought the only thing chad had that i didn't was a great personality,i knew nothing of genetics.
>>
File: IMG_1863.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>That Chad who made dumb sex noises and kept making annoying comments on every little subject made everyone laugh somehow
>Teacher even knew but let it happen anyway

How, it wasn't funny, it was annoying
How did he get away with it
>>
That's one of the first lies my mom told me.

Truth is that unless you're a genius, Chad's personality and social intelligence will get him further in life than your slightly-above intelligence, no social skills, and lazy attitude will.
>>
Did you at least strive to be more successful than Chad?
I am a lawyer. Probably the most Chad profession.
I out did everyone from school
>>
>ywn be a Chad with a cushy sales job
>>
>>34365466

Because he is a chad and the majority of those in the teaching profession (below university level that is) are female. The teachers probably lusted after him like the rest of the stacies in your class.
>>
File: 1461879054322.png (8KB, 579x365px) Image search: [Google]
1461879054322.png
8KB, 579x365px
>tell on chad for bothering you/calling you names
>"chad you stop that young man"
>say "stop it you asshole"
>"teaaaacher anon said asshole!"
>"OH MY GOD ANON WHAT THE FUCK GET DOWN TO THE DEANS OFFICE RIGHT NOOOOOOOW"

Any kind of tragedy that involves normalfags dying brings a smile to my face now.
>>
>bullied relentlessly as a kid
>"Don't worry anon they bully you because they're bullied at home."
>"When you're successful they'll be wishing they'd spent their time studying instead of harassing everyone."
>"Nobody likes a bully."
>guy who bullied me is literally considered a hero in our town now because he's so successful
>I'm a friendless, unloved alcoholic who's constantly one bad day away from suicide
I downloaded an anime I hear is really sad and I'm hoping it will push me over the edge. I can't help but think how if I was just a little angrier as a person, I probably would have shot up my school when I was a teenager instead of just quietly crying in the library at lunch from the crushing despair.
>>34365746
I got that too. They labelled me a problem child early on, and he would literally sit there yelling at me over my oral presentations while the teacher did nothing. I got in deep shit even when there was no proof I did something. One of his friends who hadn't even been there backed his story up once, and nobody saw the issue with that except me.
>>
I never believed that lie. I don't know why people always told me that. I was dumber and lazier than Chad.
>>
Didn't know i was the loser in almost every class i was in till i dropped out.
>>
>>34365411
If I get up there, I'll arm you too, man. You just wait.
>>
>>34366176
Sorry friend, chad always wins, that's just how life is.
>>
bogderino
>>
File: 1478051887918.gif (2MB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1478051887918.gif
2MB, 200x171px
>Don't worry Anon those bullies will grow up to be losers or bums on the street
>They all have nice jobs and hot girlfriends and look happy

Fuck this timeline.
>>
>>34368081
And we are even bigger loosers
>>
>>34365411
>tfw top 0.1% intelligence (actually probably even better)
>tfw improved social skills from pure autism to acceptable, have now even taken leaderships roles

Feels good. Even got compliments from people who used to treat me like garbage. Then again I also took more risks and put in more effort than them in addition to the advantage in terms of intelligence

I also think that I couldn't live with myself if I didn't very significantly outperformed all those cunts who had everything and used to bully me when I was a kid, and who now live fairly average lives.

>>34365873
This.

Got suspended in kindergarten for hitting a few kids with a plastic shovel when they were literally beating me up. Similar shit all throughout my school career. Even if someone was beating me up regularly I used to get shit for even giving them the middle finger

Almost got kicked out of school before I transferred anyways. Fuck teachers and fuck normies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.