[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in school as a kid >"Students, today Mrs. X is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Hx9SrPc.gif (363KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hx9SrPc.gif
363KB, 500x375px
>be in school as a kid
>"Students, today Mrs. X is sick. The first 2 hours are cancelled"
>Yay, time to go home! (For the whole day)
>>
File: 1482626422717.png (741KB, 1586x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482626422717.png
741KB, 1586x1600px
>>34364674
>be in high school
>can't bother to go to school
>stay home instead
>>
>>34364752
Literally the best feeling in the world.
>go to bus station
>don't enter bus
>go home instead, back to bed
>>
File: 1481230939670.png (45KB, 293x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481230939670.png
45KB, 293x270px
>>34364775
I would just sit up in bed, stare into emptiness for a minute and decide not to go. I was one of the top students, so 9/10 teachers would allow me to skip class and independently study courses, even though it went directly against school regulations. Hell, I even performed better when I didn't have to waste time sitting in class.
My situation was caused by depression and depersonalization though, so it wasn't exactly a good feeling and it's fucked up my life completely.
>>
>>34364903
Tell me about your depresonalization anon.
>>
File: 1455181819974.png (19KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1455181819974.png
19KB, 245x245px
>>34364920
>wake up in the mornings
>15 minutes of clarity until it sets in
>feels like my mind's taken a step back inside my mental space
>like my body is just a biological machine I am controlling from somewhere else, like it isn't truly a part of me
>no longer able to "feel" the atmosphere of a place, like feeling comfy next to a fireplace in a nice cabin, calm and relaxed in a beautiful forest glade with birds singing, etc.
>don't really feel connected to the world at all, live more deeply in my own head
Shit lasted for maybe 1.5 years, or then I just got used to it. I'm not sure when it really tampered off, but the depression is more what fucked me and I've still got it in some amount.
>>
>>34364903
>depersonalization
I had something similar, I don't know if its the same though. At same age, maybe 12/13 some horrific emptiness grew inside me and swallowed me whole. I would just lie in bed and think about absolutely nothing, with no energy or motivation, like a corpse. It was like some fog suddenly covered my vision and I became very sensitive to light or sound. Or movement, or even thinking. Everything felt like a chore so the best was to just lie and pretend I don't exist. I just remember that I always stared in an empty corner and that corner almost had a mystical, nightmarish quality to it. And not only the corner, everything had a nightmarish quality to it. This was when I really started to neglect myself and didn't shower anymore and wore nothing but the same black shirt. Somehow reality was so unbearable that I totally escaped in video games. But 100% to the point that without them I didn't even know who I was. It welt actually painful to just exist and not be distracted by anything. Also had nightmares often.

No fucking idea what this period in my life was, by suffered a lot of social isolation in school.
>>
>>34364674
>Be in high-school Spanish
>Speak Spanish already so it's a breeze
>Mostly sit quietly and do work quickly to listen to music the rest of the period while the other kids chimp out
>make a friend
>since I finish my work I start talking in class
>after a week or so the Spanish teacher says "Anon, what happened? You use to be good boy."
>I get mad and ask why she has to single me out for speaking in an indoor voice when the others are shouting and walking around
>Tell her I do my work and use an indoor voice so what's the problem?
>Next few days she's out
>relax because I can just finish the busywork in minutes and talk the rest of the period
>She's gone for 2 more weeks
>I ask someone when the hell is she gonna come back
>Turns out she was hospitalized with stomach cancer and died, and I was absent for the announcement and moment of silence
>Feel bad my final interaction with a decent, if frustrated, old lady was a rude outburst

Sorry, your greentext just reminded me of this story from highschool.
>>
>>34365074
Sounds like a dissociative disorder alright. Mine wasn't quite as extreme, though I'd still neglect myself and my own external appearance. I wore the same outer clothes day after day.
>>
File: IMG_1882.png (194KB, 474x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.png
194KB, 474x455px
>Be in High School
>wake up and get ready
>miss bus
>parents aren't home either
>not gonna waste money on a public bus or cab either
>stay home and sleep
>>
>>34365210
>15 minutes of clarity until it sets in
I know what you mean. I have this too. The clarity is always in the morning. And the feelings. When I wake up I am able to feel complex emotions, being human and stuff... but soon they simply disappear in a black hole. What comes is nothing but absolute nothingness. Neither happiness, nor sadness... only indifference. I am still able to watch videos or read stuff and comprehend the emotional content intellectually and kind of simulate how I SHOULD feel. But there is nothing natural about it. I am attached to nothing in this world and feel like a spectator, ready to disengage any second and escape into non-existence.
>>
>>34365361
Oops wanted to reply to >>34365027
>>
File: 1381082431334.jpg (46KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1381082431334.jpg
46KB, 264x292px
>>34365361
That's pretty much how it felt like, yeah. Hell, I think I might still have some of that shit remaining. From what I can remember, I used to feel far more emotionally connected to things and would in general feel emotions a lot more strongly. Even though I'm not depersonalized anymore, I feel emotionally detached from everything. I don't even really feel love for my family anymore.
>>
>>34365361
>>34365074
Shit like this is why I exercise every day.

It roots your soul to your physical body.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.