[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avatarfagging is against the rules. Hookup threads belong in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1467113243636.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1467113243636.png
452KB, 785x757px
Avatarfagging is against the rules. Hookup threads belong in /soc/. Daily reminder that the steamfeel fags belong elsewhere and not in /r9k/.

http://archive.is/nNDNO

If you report their threads and specifically the avatarfags, jannies are bound to take action. They took down several threads and posts last night in fact. When pressured with the lack of a thread, they instead hijacked a complaint thread about their spam. That's how bold the shitposting has become, these guys can just hijack threads as they please while breaking global rule 13.

Together, we can drive these cunts out of the board just like they were driven out of /v/ and /vg/.
>>
>but /r9k/ has no set topic, they have the right to spam that shit here dawg
While that would be true on paper, my man, several rules are broken here. Allow me to explain:

>1) Hardcore avatarfagging
Almost every single faggot in those threads avatarfags. Global rule 13 stats "Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.". This is because time and time again, attention whoring avatarfags have brought the quality of any board down, culminating with LJ or Taiga's reign of terror.

>2) Homosexual hookups
What these threads boil down to is basically gay people hooking up while posting cutesy anime pictures. Hookup threads belong on /soc/, it was created along with /adv/ for those type of threads to stop polluting every other board.
>>
Also, the guy who spammed the "tfw no (insert adjective) bf" threads day in day out is the same avatarfag who posts almost immediately as soon as these generals are made. I don't know if it's the same guy or his posse but it's the same cancerous spam from some kind of related source(s).
>>
File: 1467647176393.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
1467647176393.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
Come on boys, these are the same users spamming trap threads and derailing other threads every day. You need to take your board back.
>>
Bump, the steam threads in general are 100% shitposting and avatarfagging

That fucking freak tomoko240 in particular is ban evading on a daily basis and he flaunts it in multiple threads, I report him on sight every time now but still the threads stay up way too long
>>
File: 1484758839151.jpg (17KB, 333x347px) Image search: [Google]
1484758839151.jpg
17KB, 333x347px
this deserves a bump, get normalfaggotry out of my board
>>
File: 1461768781642.jpg (257KB, 1225x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1461768781642.jpg
257KB, 1225x1164px
>>34364978
Keep fighting the good fight. Don't forget to report every single cancer thread they spawn.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.