[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only one who is not grossed out by a single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
I can't be the only one who is not grossed out by a single hair in the food.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1106x1012px)
image.jpg
65KB, 1106x1012px
I can't be the only one who is not grossed out by a little mold in the food.
>>
>>34362751
right? Cut this piece out and that's it
>>
>>34362705
I hate people who'll throw out food because of a single hair.
Same with people throwing out towels or earphones just because one of your friends used them.
Its degenerate high horse larping.
>>
It drives me insane. I hate most things about people and can't wait for robots to take over.
>>
>>34363062

Robots don't actually have what it takes to hold power

They might take it, sure, but then they'd lose their nerve
>>
>>34362806
If there is visible growth, there is typically mycelium throughout any food items touching it.
>>
>>34362705
as a bald guy this is one of the most repulsive things that are possible because you know without a doubt it's not yours
>>
How in the fuck would you not be grossed out hair is like over grown dead skin build up. keep your genetics out of my food.
>>
File: 1484161956210.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484161956210.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>>34363140
>Robots don't actually have what it takes to hold power
Just you wait
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (25KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
25KB, 198x198px
I cant be the only one who is not grossed out by a little rat droppings in my cereal
>>
File: tom green show.jpg (35KB, 350x259px)
tom green show.jpg
35KB, 350x259px
>>34363522
I was gonna link an ancient video of Tom green and his skit where he carries poop in a newspaper into a restaurant and puts it in his food then freaks the fuck out. Unfortunately its so old it doesn't seem to exist on the internet.
>>
i mean it's kind of disgusting but if i'm hungry enough i really don't care
>>
>>34363340
Dependable on what it is. If it's cheese or butter you can just cut that part out and dig in.

Meats, veggies, fruits, and bread I don't fuck with.
>>
>>34362705
>when a normie gets a piece of food on their lip stuck and doesn't feel it

makes me theorize that normies' nervous system isn't as tense and over-excited as ours and they are kind of 'numb' to everything. their spatial awareness is also terrible. i feel like normies have 20 to 30 degrees less field of vision. they can't see you coming at them from the side.

it's like they are permanently on at least 1 pint of strong beer.
>>
>>34365202
I have also noticed their weak senses, glad to see someone else notice it. They seem to also have poor hearing and smell, I'm like the fucking daredevil compared to a normie.
>>
>>34365566
if i try to imagine what it's like to be a normie, i imagine being one of those old button phones with the crappy 0.0001MP camera and the shitty sound
>>
>>34363444
nice trips
but just think of it... Hair is just somethin you see. What you don't see won't bother you. You probably ate like 10 different hairs already
>>
>>34363657
yes it exist, I saw it on yt
>>
File: peep.jpg (52KB, 500x436px)
peep.jpg
52KB, 500x436px
>>34362705
>Food drops on the floor for a milisecond
>normie grabs it off the floor and immediately bee-lines for the trash
Fucking pussy ass faggots, I've eaten worse
t. Firm believer of the 10 hour rule
>>
Probably because you're a gross degenerate in all aspects of life, even the food that's going in your body.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.