[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path* Heh... did you think it was okay to be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: blocks your path.jpg (412KB, 599x799px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.jpg
412KB, 599x799px
*blocks your path*

Heh... did you think it was okay to be a white male? in 2017

*unsheathes black dildo*

...I'm going to have to teach you some manners...
>>
He looks like villain from anime or some goofy game boss battle.
>>
>>34362533
I'm not drunk enough to deal with this. Move it or it'll be 1945 all over again.
>>
>>34362560
GOOFY? HOW DARE YOU!!!

*starts flashing*
*turns red*
*enters rage mode*
*now performs 3 attacks per cycle*
>>
>>34362533
Dem max 90s tho, can't argue with xirs sneaker choice.
>>
File: 1484389260683.png (174KB, 367x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484389260683.png
174KB, 367x319px
>>34362588
*it was a hologram*
PATHETHIC!
>>
>>34362560
>He

That, my friend, is technically a woman.

And not a girl (male). That is a girl (female).
>>
>>34362560
lmao, yeah he looks like a level 1 boss in a fighting game
>>
>>34362612
Wait...what

WHAT THE FUCK

No way that's a woman.
>>
File: sneakyserb.jpg (88KB, 500x577px)
sneakyserb.jpg
88KB, 500x577px
>>34362533

*tips sajkaca*

M'lady, you have obviously misunderstood... According to a certain Volga German on /pol/, Serbs are 101% Turkish, even more Turk than the Turks and the blackest race to ever exist along with our Balkanic brethren.

You have offended me with your aggressive manners m'lady, now i have full rights to turn you into cvarci on the spot

Inshallah!
>>
File: the future of america.jpg (130KB, 935x1870px) Image search: [Google]
the future of america.jpg
130KB, 935x1870px
*calls for help*
*fatass nerd girl single mother to a black child appears*

...This is the end for you, whiteboi.
>>
>>34362625
She is fairly high in MTV's corporate hierarchy. And she is a woman.

Blackbots why haven't you jumped on this hot momma yet? I'm sure she exclusively fucks black men.
>>
File: 1454060525524.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1454060525524.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
Vomit then roll away
>>
>>34362667
I don't watch that MTV garbage, guess that's why I never heard of this failed planet.
>>
>>34362639
it's absolutely shocking to me that women like this have kids. Not even so much that they would find people to fuck them, but more of the fact that's some guy was like yeah, i'll hit this disgusting monstrosity raw and nut in her
>>
>>34362667
what happened to mtv?
how do you go from we show musicvideos to full on nazi?
>>
>>34362719
Black men will fuck literally any white woman, its amazing how many absolutely fucking enormous hamplanets I see with decent looking black men. Like Jesus dudes, black women aren't THAT bad.
>>
>>34362533
*take the dildo out of his hands*

fuck off fat white ball

*slap him with dildo*
>>
>tfw want to partake in these threads but they're targeted towards white cis males and not black cis males
>>
>>34362863
She would demand the right to be bred by your black penis, as a male you do not have the right to not be attracted to her on the basis of her size and shape.
>>
Climb a flight of stairs.
Spam fireballs
>>
>>34362533
>*unsheathes black dildo*
>...I'm going to have to teach you some manners...

I would like this, but with a ""non-gender conforming" /fit/ girl.
>>
>>34362533
*steps on wage gap*
Whisper "old college buddy"
*wagegap shoots to the roof*
Heh... Let's see your next move, darling!
*smirks sexist appreciative smile*
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.