[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is BTFOing roasties http://www.huffingtonpost.com/en

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 1484905970812.png (857KB, 996x760px) Image search: [Google]
1484905970812.png
857KB, 996x760px
Trump is BTFOing roasties

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-global-gag-rule_us_58822355e4b070d8cad1f774
>>
>>34362519
Trump is BTFO all of us. Now we're going to have to deal with even more single mothers and their terrible offspring.
>>
>>34362519
I'm not going to give cuckington post clicks, what happened?
>>
>>34362888
Trump btfod abortions.
>>
>>34362888
liberals are mad they cant kill babies as easily
>>
>>34363064
but muh baby murder
>>
>>34363064
>/pol/tards

I'm not a /pol/tard and I called women roasties, who do I think I hate more?
>>
>>34362519
Don't be so smug, it's less pussy for you.
>>
oh well, guess women shouldn't fuck dirtbags that will ditch them
>>
Even so, Canada exists, girls can get abortions there.
>>
File: 1484734064771s.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484734064771s.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>34363892
you cannot have less than none
>>
>>34363963
I really wish you were aborted desu
>>
>>34362978
>>34363032

am I reading it wrong? It sounds like he's repealing the law that prohibits funding for abortions, which sounds like under new policy the US CAN give funding to assist abortions

or was huffington throwing in so much shit at once that I got flipped, turned upside down
>>
>>34364025

jesus christ I am reading it wrong, mom should've aborted me
>>
>>34363064

I'm as racist as the next man but I still have my convictions. I am opposed to utilitarianism and any other liberal philosophies. Two wrongs don't make a right, and the ends do not justify the means.
>>
>>34363999
Why though? I just stated a fact.
>>
>>34364131

Canada is a shitty country, it's not polite to remind people it still exists and it's citizens haven't been genocided yet.
>>
>>34362519
The writing is on the wall, he is coming after vidya, NEETbux, and whatever else his handlers tell him will make him popular with the RW Chads. Why should I be happy at the opening salvos to my misery? Sure, I had a good chuckle at the protests, but reality starts to set in when you see how much he is pandering to Christfags.
>>
>>34364433
What has he done to video games? NEETbux and abortions were obvious from the start. Besides if you're on welfare and not disabled you're not getting any sympathy from me.
>>
>>34363963
>getting an abortion in Canada
If they don't work or can take time off and have enough money for a trip, I guess. Basically, the people who would not be able to get abortions are the ones everyone here doesn't want reproducing.
>>
File: you have to go back.png (40KB, 661x499px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.png
40KB, 661x499px
>>34362519
dang, can't even watch american videos anymore
>>
This is bad though. Abortion is good. Many people on here wish they weren't born. This only means more single mothers and more robots.
>>
>>34365596

Here's an idea; maybe people shouldn't get pregnant if they can't even afford to kill their own child.
>>
>>34366259

Irrespective, people still get pregnant. So now there will be lots more single mothers and lots more robots. Great news.

Also 1/6 pregnancies is unwanted. That's much more than you would think. We are not talking about 1/100 here.
>>
File: literallyshaking.png (53KB, 648x431px) Image search: [Google]
literallyshaking.png
53KB, 648x431px
>>34363963
oh no here we go again

>canadian immigration website crashes

HAHAHA
>>
Does that mean Trump will invest in safer, cheaper contraceptives with less side effects? He better.

Banning abortions means making even more men's lives miserable by holding them hostages with unwanted babies.
>>
>>34366302
How about women start getting deported to mexico as soon as they reach their second unwanted pregnancy? Keep your legs closed you fucking cunts or suffer the consequences.
>>
>>34363963
It's not that easy to get into Canada as an American, if you've ever been arrested they will most likely not let you in.
>>
>>34366358

But then there would be a huge shortage of women. I don't think that is wise.
>>
>>34366398
Dude there's so many ways to prevent getting pregnant in the current year that I don't see how you can defend them at this point. Or are you admitting they are stupid animals?
>>
>>34366187
Foreigners B T F O
>>
>>34366302

That's all irrelevant though. Killing children is not the solution to getting pregnant. Prevention is what the focus should be on. It is an issue that should be addressed, but abortion is not a good solution.
>>
>>34366350

He's in favor of fixing the FDA. It's extremely restrictive and based more on sucking their dick than safety or efficacy. Maybe we'll finally see vasalgel or even testosterone legalized. There are lots of safe and effective options, the problem is its difficult or even illegal to even possess.
>>
>>34363064
I don't see how somebody disagrees with this unless they're egalitarian or Christian. Abortion is socially acceptable eugenics
>>
>>34363064
poland has banned abortions (unless they are necessary to save the mother's life) and they're doing just fine
>>
>>34362519
>>34362978
>>34363032
>>34363922
>>34364025
>>34366453
>>34366350
why is everyone here acting like this applies to america? it only applies to foreign organizations.
>>
>>34366636
>Robots can read.
I'm not shocked by anything now robots post now.
>>
>>34366636
It applies to NGOs
>>
>>34366636

The United States spends about $600 million a year on international assistance for family planning and reproductive health programs, making it possible for 27 million women and couples to access contraceptive services and supplies.

None of that money is spent on performing abortions. The Helms amendment has prevented U.S. tax dollars from funding overseas abortions since 1973. Proponents of the global gag rule believe the policy is nevertheless still necessary, arguing that Helms isn't strong enough by itself.

Trump is saving some top dollar. The roasties can keep having their abortions.
>>
>>34366666
Witnessed
Originiga
>>
>>34362519
All this means is that nigger/muzzie populations are going to explode more than they already are

great job cuckboys
>>
File: sheittt.png (44KB, 1340x332px)
sheittt.png
44KB, 1340x332px
>>34366636
Banning funding for international assistance for family planning is a step towards banning domestic funding for family planning.
>>
File: jUSdeX6.gif (995KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
jUSdeX6.gif
995KB, 250x208px
>>34366666
>tfw I take the quints as a black guy
>>
>>34366788
I thought liberals liked brown people. Didn't know you were the actual genocidal racists
>>
>>34366788

If you don't like it then your country can foot the bill. America first, bitch.
>>
>>34366822
libruls like to keep niggers and other browns as docile pets that are to be pitied, used during elections and as instruments to keep the white man down with guilt
>>
>>34366866
>keep the white man down
Always good for a laff
>>
>>34366797

Cutting funding doesn't prevent anyone from killing their child if they want to. Many Americans know it's wrong and we shouldn't have to pay for it. I have to pay for my Bible, I haven't received so much as one red cent of aid there. I wouldn't even want the aid. I'm a big boy and I can manage my own affairs. If someone really wants an abortion they won't give up just because I'm not paying for it.
>>
>>34366685
it applies to international NGOs.

>>34366732
it requires organizations to agree not to perform or promote abortion at all if they want US funding to be able to provide services like contraception.

>>34366797
it shows his intent (which we already knew) but he's not going to be able to ban funding here with an executive order, is he?
>>
>>34366901
>implying whites are the most privileged race
>who are Jews
>>
>>34363064
Stop calling people /pol/tards if you're going to display a /pol/tarded opinion you massive fucking cock-gobbling transexual mistake.
>>
>>34366930
so I guess planned parenthood isn't international. what a jip
>>
File: 1466067834703.jpg (54KB, 780x636px) Image search: [Google]
1466067834703.jpg
54KB, 780x636px
>>34362519
>family planning option
Ah yes, "Honey, I've got a plan for starting a family! Step one is that I impregnate you, and step two is you kill the baby."
>>
>>34367000
>The policy originally enacted from 1984-1993 spoke to abortion only, not family planning in general. However, in 2001, the policy was re-implemented and expanded to cover all voluntary family planning activities, and critics began to refer to it as the "global gag rule." These critics argue that the policy not only reduces the overall funding provided to particular NGOs, it closes off their access to USAID-supplied condoms and other forms of contraception.[17] This, they argue, negatively impacts the ability of these NGOs to distribute birth control, leading to a downturn in contraceptive use and from there to an increase in the rates of unintended pregnancies and abortion.[17] A study of nations in sub-Saharan Africa suggests that unintended pregnancies increased and abortions approximately doubled while the "Mexico City Policy" was in effect.
>>
File: tyranitar calls up a sandstorm.jpg (15KB, 246x216px) Image search: [Google]
tyranitar calls up a sandstorm.jpg
15KB, 246x216px
Why does everyone hate Roe v. Wade so much? It covers the viability argument very, very well already. Why is there a constant need to pander to conception autists?
>>
>>34367085

People can still send condoms and drugs abroad if they want to. The only reason people are upset is because they know they receive more money if the check is coming from taxes.

>>34367161

Viability is great and all but there's this whole science problem. We're keeping preemies alive younger and younger.
>>
>>34366927
>I have to pay for my Bible
But your church gets dozens of tax breaks. Why are you so high and mighty about the lives of le preshus babbeez when your bible includes the killing of babies itself? Just imagine all those children were the first born of Egypt or something.
>>
>>34367246
And there will probably be artificial wombs some time in the next few decades. That's why there's a legal distinction between medical-assisted and "natural" viability.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo kek
>>
>>34364475
Fuck off normie, I do what I must to survive.
As for Trump, he's a dumb Chad who attracts retarded Christcucks like Pence into his orbit. Like any Chad, he's lazy and lets those sycophants in his orbit do the work he isn't personally interested in. Pence has a fucking hard on for "family values" like every other Christcuck. You thought forced diversity was bad, just you wait. The fools hate vidya with a fucking passion and will do anything to dumb it down Candy Crush and Animal Crossing wholesomeness. You think Trump is one of us? Get real. He cares about us as much as any other Chad, which is zero. Quit sucking his cock so much and wake up.
>>
>>34367484
>tfw we're going back to the b early 2000 christfag era where
People think their rights are being trampled now, just wait.
>>
>>34367386

Where do you get high and mighty from? If you're worried about a bunch of babies that could have been saved if the father had just splashed a little blood on the threshold that's between you and God. I didn't join the angel of death or even send him money to cover travel costs, lodging, or food. I don't really care about that either. I guess the plan worked because the Jews got to frolic through the desert for 40 years like they wanted. I'm not going to try and stop it beyond voting if it comes to that. There is no argument to support forcing me to pay for other people to pay their kids. If I am going to pay for it though it's only fair they start sending me money for pilgrimages, church clothes, and various reference books.
>>
>>34367000
Or it could be maybe I don't want to be on the fucking hook for child support because some dumb twat forgot to take the pill or it was not effective for some reason. Same extension if a couple was not financially ready to care for a child. You ready to cough up the welfare to help that couple? I rarely see Christcucks willing to pony up the cash needed to help a poor family care for a kid until they can move up in life. Typically it takes a month or two to realize something is wrong. That's what's meant by "planning" which is perfectly rational from the male perspective. I never fell for the retarded letting roasties off the hook meme. Abortion has valid uses for men, too.
>>
>>34362519
Every woman has the right to kill her fetus day or night and they can't take our abortions away. Abortions apple pies & USA
>>
>>34367646

Why do you think the only option is welfare, child support, or murder?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.