[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what's that anon? >you want my number? >who did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: laughinglibgirls.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
laughinglibgirls.gif
2MB, 250x141px
>what's that anon?
>you want my number?
>who did you vote for?
>oh you didn't vote?
>well, who would you have voted for?
>Trump?!
>>
>>34362213
I did vote and I voted for Hillary

I disagree with almost all of Trump's domestic policy to bee honest with you senpai

I do like his foreign policy though, I really hope it kicks the Japanese public into seeing why reforming article 9 is a good thing for everyone

it's unfortunate to have a president who blatantly lies to us, especially on the first press conference, but at the end of the day... we can only hope these four years go by quickly I suppose
>>
>>34362335
So you think Hilary wasn't as liar?
>>
File: Martin-Baker.jpg (37KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Baker.jpg
37KB, 504x504px
>>34362213
I voted trump.
don't call me a coon or uncle tom because you've never even read uncle tom's cabin, therefore you have no clue of the origins of that word.
>>
>>34362335
>it's unfortunate to have a president who blatantly lies to us

Yeah, Hillary was a saint by comparison...
>>
>>34362213
ITT: We project our insecurities onto imaginary people
>>
>>34362502
Nah, I have and I wouldn't call you an uncle tom. Just a degenerate race traitor. You're more of a stacy, dash I mean.
>>
>>34362502
In dutch its literally translated as: The nigger hut of uncle Tom. Thought that was funny.
>>
>>34362213

their faces make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>34362335
vote third party friend
>>
>>34362813
She and the one on the right are pretty cute.
>>
File: 1356224833056.jpg (50KB, 678x700px) Image search: [Google]
1356224833056.jpg
50KB, 678x700px
>>34362335
Following World War 2, Japan and its people changed forever. It's a testament to the quality of that country that they were able to change and adapt to the extent that they have, becoming a truly modern country. Article 9 was a large part of that. As the only country that's seen nuclear weapons used against them in war, they're in a unique position to really understand the dangers of violence in the modern age.

It won't happen within our lifetime, but some day war will have been abolished. Humanity will collectively agree that war is unequivocally wrong and work together to achieve world peace. As well as people today universally agree that abject slavery is wrong, people of the future will universally condemn war.
>>
File: 1467316049683.jpg (51KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467316049683.jpg
51KB, 700x700px
>>34362502
I feel you. I've been called a Tio Juan and a coconut because I voted Trump.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.