[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a Chad and Stacy have a passionate and audible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1484782046553.jpg (214KB, 840x820px) Image search: [Google]
1484782046553.jpg
214KB, 840x820px
>it's a Chad and Stacy have a passionate and audible make out session right in front of you in class episode
>>
>>34361774
where is the teacher while this is happening
>>
>>34361774
>run away from school
>ooo, valentines day
>all media depicts kissing couples
>go outside for a walk
>some journalist asshole greets me and asks to say that i love my country, and name a reason why on camera

And they wonder why I told him to go on by.
>>
>>34361774
I still don't know what movie this is from
>>
>>34361887
Where are you from lad

Oroigionologoi
>>
File: comicheadshot.jpg (31KB, 150x171px) Image search: [Google]
comicheadshot.jpg
31KB, 150x171px
I find it very disturbing that couples make out in public.
Like, are they so turned on that they can't resist or is it just to show off that they're a couple?
>>
>>34363356
>is it just to show off that they're a couple?
Pretty sure it is. Same reason why they post kissing pics on FB.
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>34363374
Man, I fucking hate couples who do that.
>"LOOK AT US HOW HAPPY WE ARE"
Yeah bitch, and you're gonna have to remove all those pictures when you break up.
>>
>>34363495
Some roasties don't even bother with that anymore. The other day I was stalking a qt and she had kissing pics still up dating back to 3 exes. It's disgusting.
>>
>>34363133
its the murderer of a russian ambassador
>>
>>34363958
>the murderer of a russian ambassador
What year? I can't find that shit on imdb
>>
>>34364042
Niqqa stop being this stupid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.