[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shani for some reason this story sequence hit me right in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hearts-of-stone-1.jpg (518KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hearts-of-stone-1.jpg
518KB, 1280x720px
>shani

for some reason this story sequence hit me right in fucking feels

It's starting to grow on me that others, everywhere around the world, are having their own little love stories in their day to day lives. I'm sure it sucks sometimes (all is relative, etc) but at least they have these experiences, y'know? what else is life really for? I've realised i'm growing up now and I've never had any of these experiences, and have become more and more consigned to the fact that I never will; and of course, this defeatist attitude only makes it more likely that this will be so.

I'm starting to think I might just fly. Drop everything, get in the car, and just go. It's such a hard step to take but, surely, when I set out, SOMETHING will happen? Learn something about myself? Find someone? I can't really bear the idea anymore that other people are out having adventures and I'm just here stuck in the same patterns being miserable.

TL;DR anyone have any stories about saying just "fuck it" and leaving?
>>
shameless origi bump
>>
common guise, I could really use some help here
>>
I think the point is that most people AREN'T having those kinds of adventures and romances. Why else would films, television, video games, novels, and the internet so popular?
>>
>>34361730
I'm daydreaming often about it and I would do it. Problem is that i don't have a car, money or anyone to fall back to if something bad happens.
>>
>You will never go on cool adventures with your qt sorceress girlfriend
>If this game was real you would be a starving refugee in Velen
>>
>>34362965
I try and tell myself I'd be Geralt for sure, but you speak the truth.
>>
I wish I liked this game but the combat and controls are just terrible. In a perfect world a game would have the story of the witcher and the combat of shadow of mordor.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.