[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start to get in fight with my ultra left dad >I call CNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1479379706141.jpg (90KB, 1024x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1479379706141.jpg
90KB, 1024x1107px
>Start to get in fight with my ultra left dad
>I call CNN far left
>he goes completely ballistic and says CNN hated hillary and are moderate
>get into a long fight about CNN being "moderate"
>he starts attacking me personally and tells me he hates me and I'm a piece of shit ect

Well after telling my mom I wanted to commit suicide in 6th grade and her saying literally "go ahead I don't care." and going through a self-harm phase and being given anti-depresants that my dad won't let me take and flushes them down the toilet and just last year I try to have a serious talk to my sister about how shit is hard for me. I bring up my ASD and talk about how it just makes things harder and telling her I was thinking about killing myself again and her mocking me and saying "Oh I'm going to kill myself because life is hard." Not having any real friends throughout my life and having almost no real contact with people outside my immediate family for two years and suffering through this kind of shit for 10 years from my family I think I'm finally done with it.

I know /r9k/ gets a lot of these suicide posts so I'm sorry if I wasted your time or am just whining.
>>
>>34361640
either go to social services or just an hero. if they even have social services in burgerland.
>>
>>34361667
Can overdosing on my anxiety meds kill me? It's Hydroxyzine 10mg.
>>
>>34361640
>waaah waah why won't my family suck my dick always agree with me and tell i'm a gud boi despite being a loser like in the movies

either make the steps toward leaving your family and moving towards a happier life or just kill yourself. Nobody owes you comfort nor love
>>
>left wing father

Is there anything more pathetic than this?
>>
>>34361796
One that flushes their depressed/self-harming son's anti-depresants down the toilet?
>>
>>34361640
Your family sounds shit m8. Just wait until youre 18(you sound underage) and then move out or try reporting them before then or something. Dont kill yourself at least until youve tried life cut off from them. Most likely many people would feel similarly if faced with living with a family like that.
>>
>>34361899
I'm 20. Moving out is really hard especially since I have autismbux and I can't keep a job.
>>
>>34361640
Your family being faggots (in the derogatory sense - I don't care if you're gay) doesn't mean you have to kill yourself. Being in a toxic environment like that is likely the worst place you'll be. Gain independence as soon as possible and cut contact.
>>
>>34361921
lmao you're fucked

when someone else controls your finances they can do whatever they want to you

you sound like a lazy, ungrateful autist. my parents made me get a job and charged me rent, they didn't give a shit about my mental illnesses. inb4 "M-MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY" me too, you have to deal with it or you'll never get out of that house
>>
>>34361898
SSRIs are shit though, there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>34361756
>10 mg

what a joke
the adult dose is 50mg and it's a mild drug
they literally gave you children's benadryl so you'd stop attention-seeking
>>
>>34361947
Edgy.

This is original donut steel.
>>
File: IMG_1308.png (575KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.png
575KB, 770x578px
>>34361640
Kill them OP, kill them all and leave no survivors

Spike their shit with sleep aides and then set the house on fire and watch it burn, when the cops get there all you say is "the fire rises" and then an hero in front of them

You'll be fucking famous
>>
>>34361966
I actually personally asked for them because the higher ones I had before knocked me out cold and made me tired for the entirety of the next day. I couldn't take them before school it was so bad.
>>
>>34361967
>gets butthurt and doesn't give a real reply

Awwww your life is so sad : ( ( ( Ur parents are sooooo abusive! Is that what you wanted to hear?
>>
>>34361985
>implying that was me

I may be an attention seeking fag but you're a paranoid schizophrenic.

>>34361980
I wish I had the balls to do that. The meme itself would be so fucking worth it.
>>
>>34361999
the person sounds just like you anyways, so it doesn't matter

Continue crying about mommy and daddy, make sure to post a new thread when they kick you out.
>>
>>34362032
Don't get me wrong, it's bad that your family doesn't seem to support you emotionally, but you're acting a bit like a bitch. You really should try to avoid contact with your family as much as possible. If they're not going to start approaching you more, you can be glad because you just got more freedom. If they do, just act coldly until they actually start worrying.

Also save your neetbux and try to get an easy job at mcdonalds or as a night guard or something.
>>
File: 20150417_025552.jpg (1MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20150417_025552.jpg
1MB, 2322x4128px
>>34362032
>>34361985
>>34361947
>>34362227
Cross dressers shouldn't have room to talk. Also Bradley and Boyer.
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (14KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
14KB, 450x262px
>>34361640
>CNN is far left

Holy fuck, how deluded do you have to be to actually think that?

>boo hoo my dad lost his temper and hurt my fee fees

Underage fag, kill yourself. Not meming.
>>
>>34361640
Kill your family before you off yourself, fucking cunts are asking for it
>>
>>34362276

Your head's so far up you ass if you think CNN isn't far left after all they did in the election.
>>
>>34361640
>I call CNN far left

>americans
>>
>>34362543
>>34361980
This times seventeen.
>>
>>34362276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

dummy
>>
>>34362276

CNN fed debate questions to Shillary. The debate questions were leaked by Donna Brazile, a high-ranking member of the DNC who was employed by CNN before this question leaking scandal got out and forced her resignation from CNN.

They definitely have a left wing bias.
>>
File: 1466842031387.png (56KB, 196x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466842031387.png
56KB, 196x240px
>>34361640
Just shout Clinton News Network
No other words needed.
>>
>>34361640
I'm far left and I hate Clinton and CNN, they don't represent my views at all
>>
>>34361640
Your the prime example of the polr9k hybrid.
I'm not going to tell you to kys cuz that ain't my style but please consider the fact that your an utterly shitty person.
The fact that not even your parents care should be a huge flag that your doing something wrong.
>>
>>34361640
Well a few bits of advice that I can offer:

1. Your dad might be a bit selfish and perhaps dramatic, but he is actually not (entirely) wrong in a lot of the areas you wrote about. In particular in not letting you take the anti-depressants, which cause long term damage to your brain.
2. You sound like you would benefit from getting away from your family, I don't know if you're a NEET or what, nor do I know your situation, but if you can find a solution where you can live away from your family, you may benefit from the change significantly, and perhaps it will even help you with your depression which seems to be somewhat caused by your interactions with them.

As someone who has had long term depression (although relatively mild because I'm not a very emotional person), I can say for sure that a big change such as moving to a new location and away from certain people (my family) helps a lot. Currently I am living with them right now, and the frustration from their closed mindedness from considering my perspectives really is depressing, and I really need to move away from them again.
>>
>>34361640
why has this election polarized people so much? I'm a shut-in NEET but I do have friends that come to visit. I've stayed away from all the news because I don't care, but when they bring it up, they all go glassy-eyed and chant "fuck Donald Trump." these are people I've known my whole life and this is behavior I've never seen in them before.
>>
>>34362915
>You think this news station has a political leaning, therefore you're a shitty person
>You're right-leaning, therefore you're a shitty person
I'm not from /pol/, but you're a faggot
>>
>>34361640
>mfw far-leftist

I really should spend more time on /pol/ and /r9k/, they can make it look like we lived in a leftist paradise
>>
>>34361947
This, OP you stupid faggot

I have a piece of shit older brother like you

I got that idiot hired where im at and he fucked it up within three months

Last year he got physical with our mom

He's always threatening to kill himself too

I used to care and give a listening ear

Now I seriously hope I find him hanging from a rope in his room one day

Im tired of being the one who pays his bills/food
>>
>>34363052
instead of just letting him exist, you should try taking him to a therapist. From the very limited information it sounds like he needs professional help.
If he rejects your offer, remind him that he depends on you so he doesn't really have a choice
>>
>>34361980
>>34362543
You faggots would starve and die in a week if mummy isn't there to make you tendies
>>
>>34363106
I'm rich though, I could probably pay your mother to make me some
>>
>>34363106
but doesn't prison have tendies?
>>
ur family sounds like a bunch of shitheads. dont kill urself OP. just find a job, save some money, and move out when 18. you probably end up as a corporate slave but still better than suicide/living with shitty family.
>>
>>34361640
OP, try to get any kind of retardet job, that wont require you to get in contact with people.
And get out of there, if it doesnt get better after that, you can kill yourself later, but if it gets better, you will at least have a semi decent life.
>>
>>34362977
It's called brainwashing it's gotten more effective within the last few years but doesn't work on everyone.
>>
>>34361640
CNN ain't far left at all. They're just a crappy news outlet.
>>
>>34362831
They did that against Bernie who is way more left than Clinton. They have a moderate bias and that's not any better.
>>
>>34361640
>I call CNN far left

To be fair, you are an imbecile. It doesn't justify your dad's behavior, though.
>>
>>34363126
We're all rich on the internet

Fagget
>>
>be born into an often cold, uncaring family
>instead of raising their son properly, mostly just left them in front of the television/computer
>son never learns the social skills other kids do, misses out on several typical teenage experiences, becomes depressed and withdrawn for not fitting in with their peers
>this is exasperated by them often being raised from a young age by video games and the internet (and the internet fucks them up, they end up on websites like this one)
>usually grows up to be a NEET or stuck in a dead end job living with his parents with no friends or relationships or hobbies beyond video games, anime and browsing the internet
>family resents son for not being the successful doctor they assumed he would grow up to be
Worked as a counsellor and you see this all the time in the millennial generation, mostly males.

Ultimately it's probably your parents fault you're a fuck up OP but you can't expect them to fix your life now, you have to become more independent and live the life you want to live. Always keep your depression and personal problems to yourself, don't even tell your family or your wife because despite what the media says, people hate hate hate it when men show their true feelings, it just makes you look like an annoying whiny bitch so don't do it.
>>
>>34363156
Only BBC

Original flavor
>>
>>34363824
Just like we're all NEETs on /r9k/

Hypocrite
>>
>>34363826
>Worked as a counsellor
Did you ever confront the family about it? Tell them they share some of the responsability?
>>
File: IMG_1171.jpg (169KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
169KB, 788x1024px
>>34362276
CNN is far left though, you're completely delusional/CTR shill
>>
>>34363990
no I'd never butt into their personal life like that, and getting someone to admit they are a shitty parent is very difficult and probably wouldn't end well
>>
>>34364050
I wouldn't say far-left, I would say owned by the Clinton Foundation
>>
>>34363826
This is literally what killed our society, or is killing it. God damn it man. I got on bestgore when I was about 10-11, led to 4chan, etc etc. Only had video games and lived by myself, which was also paired with nobody being allowed to play with me because my mother was mentally ill. Fucking stupid shit.
>>
>>34363826
My parents would always play cards and board games with me as a child, yet I have grown into an anime watching, woman despising, refugee hating eastern European.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.