[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he lives in a first world country >he's not poor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: really.jpg (18KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
18KB, 251x242px
>he lives in a first world country
>he's not poor
>thinks he's a robot or has """depression"""
>>
>>34360671
What about health issues you fucking shitcunt?
>>
File: blaise-pascal[1].jpg (278KB, 815x863px) Image search: [Google]
blaise-pascal[1].jpg
278KB, 815x863px
>>34360671

>deems himself the arbiter of who is or isnt a robot
>calls himself a """robot"""

Ya boy Pascal here spitin' some mad fire

>Whatever condition we picture to ourselves, if we muster all the good things which it is possible to possess, royalty is the finest position in the world. Yet, when we imagine a king attended with every pleasure he can feel, if he be without diversion and be left to consider and reflect on what he is, this feeble happiness will not sustain him; he will necessarily fall into forebodings of dangers, of revolutions which may happen, and, finally, of death and inevitable disease; so that, if he be without what is called diversion, he is unhappy and more unhappy than the least of his subjects who plays and diverts himself.
>>
>>34360671
I live in a first world country and I have $5 in my bank account, haven't eaten in 2 days

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>34360773
I think that counts as poor.
>>
File: 1484719779345.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484719779345.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>34360671
>He's not a toddler sex slave for some African warlord in some third world shithole
>Thinks he has ""depression""
>>
>>34360671
>he thinks depression is caused by external factors
Nope, what poverty induces is called despondency not depression. While they have a have overlapping feelings, one is not like the other
>>
Poor people aren't human. And this is not an original comment apparently.
>>
>>34360671
This type of "think about the children in Africa" tier bullshit is just ridiculous.
We have OUR problems, okay?
>>
>>34360818
Depression IS caused by external factors you fucking brainlet piece of shit

kill yourself as soon as possible and never come back
>>
>>34360671
>Grew up in poor neighborhood
>My neighbor was a drug dealer, actually a really nice guy though, always had something nice to say
>Grandmother was robbed, brother was jumped more than once
>School didn't have lockers or sports teams (except our shit basketball team because nogs)
>School was poor as fuck, bugs everywhere, paper shortages, we didn't have the room or the money to have enough classes for students to pick, I never had a say in any of my classes
>Fights all the time in, I got in fights
>Get enough financial aid to go to college
>Get a good job and move away
Do I qualify on your arbitrary scale
NYC by the way
>>
>It's another robots have a pissing contest to decide who really belongs on a public anonymous imageboard mainly used by bored shitposters with nothing worth saying instead of working on themselves to actually not belong on the board episode.

Seriously, why is it THAT important that you "belong" here more than others. Being a fucking waste of existence is not a badge of honor. It's like you actually want to belong and stay here.
>>
>>34360921
Can be

40% of the time genetics are responsible
>>
>>34360773
The fuck are you doin? Get some ketchup packets or steal bread.
>>
>>34360859
>>34360818

That's not how it works. Just accept that your problems are trivial and that you're just a pussy who has never been through actual rough times.
>>
>>34360921
No,no it is not
>calls others brainlet
>is totally clueless
pottery
You should pick up a book perhaps
>>
>>34360981
you should pick my dick and suck it
>>
>>34360980
>he thinks depression means having 'problems'
This is why depression has become a meme
>>
>>34360980

I have had guns pointed at my face and I think you're full of shit.

If you never had to beg for your life because of drug debts, get out of here normie.
>>
>>34361039
>waaaah :( i almost got killed for being a degenerate and hanging out with niggers

lmaoing at your face RIGHT.NOW
>>
>>34361185
get out normie ori ori
>>
>>34361221
>if you're not a drug addict then you're a normey

drug addicts (excluding alcoholics) are the most normie people I've seen in my life
>>
>>34361185
yeah, this. No one told you to be a retard. I never chose my fate. Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>34360859
>>34360921
I'm sure you have a medical or psychology degree to back that up with? Because people who went to school and aren't stupid disagree with you.
>>
>>34361315
>>34360921
I fucked that up, meant to reply to
>>34360980
>>
>>34361249

>wahh wahh it's never my fault if I fail or have problems getting laid.

You can always trace most of your problems back to your own shitty choices so fuck off with your "My priblems and sadness matters because I'm a poor little victim who has it worse than everyone else crawling in my skin. What's tgat? You're and have problems too? HA not real problems such as myself git out reee" bullshit.

If you just want to be the most pathetic sack of shit on the board, say it now. All you have to do is leave and talk to yourself if you need to feel secure that nobody has it worse than you.

>It's not my fault I can't find my balls and talk to girls it's muh genetics muh status quo muh normies muh no normie privilege!

I can and do laugh at you as well. You think you have depression because stacie rejected you in highschool. Cute. Now do like all the special snowflakes, go see a shrink so he can give you those no fucks given magic pill and finish your existence a passive braindead waste.
>>
>>34361412
This wall of text took you 21 minutes

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA XDdDDD

pethatic
>>
>>34361412
>all those typos and that horrible grammar

I bet you were foaming at the mouth typing that retarded rant out.
>>
>>34360947
>talks about how stupid this thread is by implying this board is full of shitposters
>not realizing this thread is just a massive shitpost itself.
>>
>>34361501
>hurr durr what is phoneposting.

Get out, fisherman
>>
>>34361566
>phoneposting

confirmed normie.

leave now
>>
File: corkus_4738.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
corkus_4738.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>34361566
>mobilefag is retarded

Wow, what a shock.
>>
>>34361351
What the fuck do you mean by 'external factors'? Isn't having no gf/friends because of your genetic disadvantages etc external?
>>
>>34361751

It's not because of your genetics.
>>
>>34361902
I'm speaking in terms of r9k. The general consensus here is 1) that all girls want chad i.e. genetics
2)They have no experience with women or other people due to events in their shitty past which is also external factors. Well?
>>
>>34360671
Just because someone else's shit is shittier doesn't make your shit any less shitty
>>
>>34360671
everyone on r9k thinks they are robots, none have actually got the personality disorder that causes you to be an emotionless robot who lives alone and has no friends or close family.
>>
>>34362029

Yeah it's always about stacie rejections and passive aggressive sexual frustration.
>>
>>34362066
never about being an actual robot who will never feel love, happiness, sadness, anger, envy, hate or loneliness.
>>
File: 1484775827161.jpg (942KB, 1400x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1484775827161.jpg
942KB, 1400x1017px
I live in a third world shithole without reliable water and electricity. I have to piss in a bucket and shit on an old toilet that doesn't work, then flush with a bit of the piss bucket. The parts in my house where I can go in are crumbling to shit since its a 60 year old house, and the others got blocked out in a fire some years ago. I can't even go out in the streets with a clear mind since everyone is out there to get you. Everyone is in the same, if not a worse, situation.
If the economy gets even shittier because of Trump no longer wanting to import stuff from us, I'm going to have to sell my TV and my computer.
Someone get me out of this rathole.
>>
>>34362095

It's not my fault you convinced yourself that this is your fate.
>>
>>34362326
actual robot, never really experienced emotion, but meh. at least you will get to experience life so enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>34362226
And yet you still have internet? Where do you live?
I'm OP and in Egypt. It sucks but not as much as you.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.