[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this Wojak represent? This Wojak picture in particular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Suffering wojak.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
Suffering wojak.png
233KB, 568x590px
What does this Wojak represent? This Wojak picture in particular speaks to me in some way but i just can't figure out what it means. Could a meme intellectual explain the meaning of the picture to me.
>>
File: 1483217001444.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483217001444.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>34360524
Like you probably already know it's a crying Wojak who saw or thought of something mean which he approved of which caused him to feel better.

So there is this causality here, which I disagree with, that when someone is treated unfairly the result is for the person to become more malevolent in response which causes them to feel better. So, possibly due to the degraded content on 4chan, you may be becoming more malevolent, and in flawed response to the suffering you feel you receive satisfaction at the suffering of other people.

I recommend you take steps to try to empathize with other people by asking yourself things like "How would I like it if that happened to me?" and "How would society be different if everybody did that?" so it doesn't get worse. I don't think you need any reason less malevolent, however IMO fair people are treated fairly and cruel people are treated cruelly, keep in mind.
>>
File: smugpe-van-ori.png (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugpe-van-ori.png
34KB, 600x600px
What does this rare pepe convey? He seems more energetic than the regular smug.
>>
File: 1485142865746.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1485142865746.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>34360654
He seems more energetic but he's actually more benevolent...a stupid. There's another false causality in this image too, which is the correlation between benevolence and stupidity. The media tacitly implies this correlation by making all characters either cruel or stupid, and that's what we have here. Truth be told he probably has no idea what is going on, and probably saw something that gave him satisfaction on only the most basic level, because he's so stupid.
>>
>>34360524
In my understanding Wojak is the universal representation of someone who suffers.
He's the guy who can relate to you no matter what you are feeling.
He knows That feel when....
>>
>>34360846
Careful, any more explaining of memes and your head will explode
>>
He's forcing himself to smile even though everything is terrible. His sanity is degrading.
>>
>>34360524
He is taking pleasure in others' suffering, painfully aware that he is suffering even more.
>>
>>34360524
I always felt like it is an image of Wojak when he hit rock bottom, when he reached his absolute worst and realized he could not possibly get out of it and could only bitterly except his new hell.
>>
It looks like the turning point of wojack from weeping to deciding he should be a super villain
>>
File: 1475290672546.png (93KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475290672546.png
93KB, 633x900px
>>34360524
The image is cropped but it's a meme from /v/. It's supposed to portray jealousy or a feeling of trying to contain some profound dissatisfaction at owners of other game systems putting to shame Wojak's game system of choice, which he is loyal to as if it were his homeland.
>>
>>34360524
he is withholding the tears after realizing he fucked up his life
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.