[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While millions of Americans walked Saturday to protest Donal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: cucuckcuck.jpg (38KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
cucuckcuck.jpg
38KB, 600x398px
While millions of Americans walked Saturday to protest Donald Trump's accession to the White House, the photographer Matt Stuart went to a ball held at the George Washington University held to celebrate "the power of democracy" and Donald Trump's investiture to shoot pictures of the party.

Here are the pictures : http://www.liberation.fr/planete/2017/01/22/avec-les-etudiants-celebrant-la-victoire-de-donald-trump_1543257

A lot of you here voted for Donald Trump, claiming that he was the candidate for robots, NEET people and working class white men. How does these pictures make you feel ? Is this your idea of traditional, white America ?
>>
>>34360409

hell yeah, looks like a good time.
>>
any """"robot""""" who robot for trump should off themselves. robots are apolitical, misery is all we know and ever will know. trump is a normalfag chad billionaire, the complete opposite of us.
>>
>implying you know r9k users at all
>>
>>34360409
230 "protestors" got arrested for attaking the police
>>
>>34360478

some were hired to do it, the rest were idiot sheep kids following suit.

and why were there so many Canadians there? lawl.
>>
>>34360409
Those are just college students looking for an excise to dress up and party. Half of them probably don't even care about politics.
>>
>>34360495
>some were hired to do it
its amazing that you think thats any better
>>
>>34360409
What is this even meant to make me feel? The normies there don't even look like Trump supporters and at least one photo is blatantly anti-Trump.
>>
>>34360478
At least they fight for they think is right whereas Trump supporters just look like a bunch of entitled rich kids without any sense of virtue, honor or whatever.
>>34360526
>>34360506
They obviously are pro-Trump because being even having a few sympathy for him is a dealbreaker for most people so I don't think that regular people not caring about politics would take a risk going to a party designed to celebrate a guy hated by 80% college students.. Also, did you notice that almost all of them are white in a city where blacks make 46% of the population ?
>>
>>34360558
trump supporters dont belive in using violence as a means of control
plus democrats have no concept of right, they fight for their own group to have power, as long as they do it is right
if you saw a trump supporter fighting someone it will be under neo nazi kk tags
>trump supporters are rich kids
trump supporters are middle america trying to better the economy and get more jobs
could you lie any harder?
>>
>>34360520

its not thinking whether that's better or not better, im explaining how it went down.

and hey.. 230 arrests is relatively small for their big turn out. it seems like most people just wanted to get their rally on and go home after.
>>
>>34360602
>230 arrests is relatively small
when you consider that they were arrested for attaking the police no its not
its pretty fucking scary when a large group of rioters decide to attak the police
>>
>>34360633

230 protesters out of millions? no its not scary, there will always be young and stupid edgelords who are easily guiled into doing the dirty work of people like Soros.

for free even. the ringleaders are paid.

take away the ring leaders, those edgy kids are just sipping starbucks and dancing with the other tame protestors.
>>
>being NEET
>Voting capitalism right.

"Please, take my neetbux away, please"
>>
>>34360590
I don't think that most supporters using violence are really Democrats, most of them are radicals trying to push their agenda and maybe to send a warning message to the Trump administration. Your point about violence is irrelevant, people being so-called "law abiding honest cizitens" doesn't make them right.
Concerning your other point, this is what I asked you : middle class America has been cucked by Donald Trump.
>>
both sides of this election were, and still are equally stupid.

However, I find myself unable to express through words how fucking retarded the idea is that a multi-billionaire businessman married to a supermodel is capable of representing anyone here who identifies as a robot or NEET.

It's insanity, and pure mental gymnastics. I want /pol/ to fuck off back to their containment board.
>>
File: file1482897756589.png (257KB, 526x573px) Image search: [Google]
file1482897756589.png
257KB, 526x573px
>>34360445
If I didn't know any better i would say you are trying too hard to fit in here
>>
>>34360644
well yeah, arresting a million people is pretty hard, what did you expect?
soros is really fucking good at overthrowing goverments and starting wars too
rings leaders are easily replaceable, you need to take away funding to make it stop and thats impossible when funding comes from one of the 100 most rich people in the world
wich is more scary
if the police didnt stop these people then more and more would have turned to violence
it rioters win against the police then the army has to be called
do you want the army killing americans in the streets of dc?
>>
>>34360685

how about those who identify simply as American?

we finally have a president who can read and understand all the small fine print in these sweeping trade deals our government has been making.

And he's wealthy already, he pisses on $1,000,000 checks that Hilary sucks Saudi Arabia cocks for.
>>
>>34360709

there's no need to shoot protestors, they are tools. a couple lumps under a police baton they'll regret their actions.
>>
File: 986047-_25b3027.jpg (104KB, 1350x899px) Image search: [Google]
986047-_25b3027.jpg
104KB, 1350x899px
What's with the double nipple? I hope that's tape or something and not a huge mole.
>>
>>34360674
oh you are right they arent democrats they are just nottruescotmans
>your point about violence is irrelevant
sure, a group of people who belive in using big numbers to inflict violence on everyone else is not a problem
middle class america was cucked by obama and the media thats why they voted trump
>>
>>34360738
protestors arent protestors when they are beating up cops, are you insane?
>>
>>34360757

well our police has been getting soft and relying on their guns too much desu.

time to break out the riot shields and batons and have a good old melee.
>>
>>34360685
This isn't about containment boards anymore, /pol/ has jumped onto the actual republican party gravy train because Trump and (probably Hillary too) paid actual money to have the election shilled on /pol/ knowing they'd start shilling it themselves for free
>>
>>34360769
well the point is what happens if the "protestors win"
you said it yourself millions rioted, the police cant stop millions of peole
thats why they break tem in groups and try to constrain the most violent, if riots turn too violent you cant stop them
if those 230 assholes beat the handful of cops around then you would have 1000 assholes beating cops, then 10000, then a million
how do you stop that?
>>
>>34360685
Yes. People showed in those pictures probably don't look like average Trump supporters but are in fact the only ones benefitting from his election.
>>34360745
Come on don't tell me that you really think that policemen are a minority victim of "mob" abuse. Wasn't America build on violence ? How did Americans get their independence, then ? You know that your electoral system is unfair such as representative democracy in general, people showing their discontent is legitimate.
>>
>>34360847

nah, it'll take a lot more money then George Soros has to get to that scenario.

he pays for talking mouths and the occasional street muscle, but non Soros lackeys don't have a reason to destroy buildings and attack police, especially attacking police.

people will try to loot stores during a riot.

if there was going to be your scenario, it would have happened already last weekend during the march.
>>
for your scenario of millions of protesters attacking police to happen, George Soros would have to hire Blackwater Mercenaries to start attacking police disguised as your regular liberal which means no combat armor or high tech gadgets.

then he has to hire talking mouth pieces to bring the young and stupid into a place where the riots begin and arm them with weapons.

all in all, a small fortune.

more than he's worth desu.
>>
did you even see the crowd? it was older women, young college kids and older dads babysitting.

do these look like violent rioter mobs to you?

they have no reason to attack police, they were there to protest because it was the cool thing to do and peer pressure is a bitch.

now if it was a crowd of 3 million young muslim immigrants from the middle east... then i'd say it's time to mobilize the national guard, army, navy, air force.
>>
>>34360877
no, you are wrong
it doesnt take much for rioters to turn to violence
the "protests" where violent enough as it is, if they saw other rioters beating police officers they would have joined in a domino effect
you are pretty ignorant arent you? i mean thats borderline moronic to assume rioters would magically stop escalating things for no reason, once you justify violence thats it
>it would have happenned
it almost happened
do you know how serious is attaking a police officer? those people face 10 years of jail
you dont attak the police unless you are confident you will get away with it, and seeing as you have a million people around standing up for you, yeah you are pretty confident
the only reason those riots didnt turn into a carnage was the police did an amazing job
>>
>>34360979

>if they saw other rioters beating police officers they would have joined in a domino effect

wrong. but i can understand how you'd want to be prepared for such a scenario, and that's why you're worried.

if you want to call me ignorant then you can enjoy your opinions alone.

you give these people too much credit and not enough credit.

these protestors have lives to return to.

again if they were 3 million muslim immigrants protesting and rioting, it would be a different story completely.
>>
>>34360874
well then stop calling yourself protestors or a political party because what you clearly want is civil war
and those riots then werent riots, they were instigations
basically if what you do is plotting to violently overthrow the goverment then you belong in prison because thats ilegal as shit
>>
the people attacking police probably did it because, and this is exactly how it went down.

>johnny and betty meets cool ring leader larry
>larry is paid by george soros
>larry is paid to start something with police, larry attacks police
>johnny and betty, eager to prove street cred to larry, join it.
>tom, dick, and harry who are johnny and betty's friends... see how retarded johnny and betty are being and either go home, or pull betty away. Johnny is fucked though and faces 10 years in jail, along with Larry.
>>
>>34360715
I'm not for or against either side. I couldn't give a fuck less who you vote for.

I do however think Americans should be so much more skeptical about who they place their faith in.
You can never be sure how any one candidate is going to act. Promises can be broken, candidates can lie.
It's all a PR game at this point. Candidates say a bunch of vague shit and let people create their own false narrative on what they're going to do.
NEETs voting for Trump, for example. I have no idea what could compel a NEET to vote for Trump.
Maybe the "Trump will make anime real", or "federally appointed GFs" memes went too far and a bunch of idiots actually believed it.

I don't know. Poe's Law.

Look up some interviews on youtube with random Trump supporters.
The most common thing I've seen people say is that they admire Trump for his honesty.
How do you even know he is being honest?
How do you know what he is tweeting is 100% pure uncensored Trump thoughts?
You can't. You never can.

And people don't think deep enough about this shit because they've already made up their minds on what side they're joining.
It's a really sad "them vs us" mindset, that both sides are guilty of.
>>
>>34361015
>wrong
i gues the rioters werent human beings and there wasnt a risk of violent riots ending like every single violent riot in history then
im done with this, you are too stupid to justify my time
>>
File: badass.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
badass.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>34361053

because you can trust a man who will put the take down on Vince McMahn.
>>
>>34361061

when did i say they weren't human beings? they certainly are, humans that made a very big mistake but still human.

see ya
>>
Chickens, and more specificly hens (women) CLUCK. OP clueless KEK.
>>
>>34361091
ok so they are humans that dont act like humans at all
bye, you have a lot of facebook to catch up with
remember to like that picture to stop cancer
>>
File: giphy.gif (900KB, 351x262px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
900KB, 351x262px
best president ever. he would whoop Barry's ass with one arm tied behind his back.
>>
>>34360673

Any robot knows neetbux come from mummy and daddy. If you take govt welfare you're simply lazy normie scum.
>>
File: gQJpUy.gif (1019KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
gQJpUy.gif
1019KB, 320x179px
>>34361130

bye, i don't even know what you're talking about anymore.
>>
>>34361155
I'm sure you don't
Life must be so complicated for you honey
>>
>>34360691
Not that guy, relative newfag, but that's how things honestly were a few years back. It was only the whole Elliot thing that caused a dramatic shift towards ironic shitposting on this board. Not saying it wasn't common or it was rare back then, but it certainly wasn't the boards bread and butter.
>>
File: tu.png (542KB, 650x477px) Image search: [Google]
tu.png
542KB, 650x477px
>>34361192

why aren't we breaking up already we've said bye 2 times.

classic thumbs up
>>
>>34360739
It's called a pastie, my guy. It prevents a woman's tits from casually falling out of her dress.
>>
>>34361210
I thought we were doing the cute thing lovers do when they say bye 100 times before they leave
Maybe I was reading the situation wrong
>>
>>34361243

We are not ! Gotta go
>>
File: 4.jpg (14KB, 324x271px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
14KB, 324x271px
>>34361145
originale response.

Nobody thinks that but you.
>>
>>34361225
Nipple tape to keep it from slipping
>>
>>34360445
Quite how I feel. Anon speaks the truth once more.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.