[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies not believe in change? I havent been openly nasty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2672.jpg (106KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
106KB, 500x374px
Why do normies not believe in change? I havent been openly nasty or anti social with my peers for four fucking years but they still act like Im gonna shoot up the fucking building someday and barely give me aby chance to show that I've honest to god changed. I'll admit that I'm socially retarded as fuck but I do try the basic shit like trying to start small talk and asking "what's up" while trying not to come off as desperate or creepy or whatever the fucking stigma is, but I just get fucking ignored every fucking time. Is it just cause Im not physically a fucking Chad??? I wish I could erase every bit of need for companionship I have and just worry about what matters, this shit is why Ive become so fucking out of practice with my art and why Im doing fuck awful in my classes, all I do is cry and put off important shit because my emotions fucking cripple me and I dont know what to do.
>>
>>34360386
maybe because you actually sound like a guy who might go on a shooting rampage.

it's clear you have issues anon you said it yourself.

have you tried to seek help. what's bothering you, why were you nasty and anti-social in the beginning.....you seem to have unresolved issues anon
>>
>>34360386
Once normies see you a certain way, they'll never see you as anything else. It's best to start over somewhere else tbqh, which I'm doing as soon as I can.
>>
>>34360386

You sound like awkward beta who does the virgin walk and is openly autistic. Humans are tribal creatures and if you display even one small trait alien to the dominant tribe (see: normies) they will alienate you always.

Stop trying to win companionship and focus on some sort of cerebral or introverted tasks and you'll be much happier.
>>
>>34360455
Developmental issues (that's the nice word for "retard" iirc) made me not recognize social cues and I was selfish and childish as fuck when it came to kiddy shit like people playing music I hate or referencing normie pop culture shit for the sake of being trendy when that's just how people break the ice, so Im seen as the class sperg that will pull out an uzi if you breath too loud when I havent acted that way in years (18 yo high schooler here). Im not comfortable with one on one therapy but Im trying to get something figured out.
>>
>>34360486
>>34360486
>does the virgin walk
Genuine thanks for the laugh. Like I said, I kinda already see how pointless this is in reality, but when I see people laughing and loving with each other, something sparks up in me and I cant help but feel envious and tear up. It's something Ive been trying to ignore for about half year now with absolutely no results that last more than an hour.
>>
>>34360386
I would honestly advise you to listen to a playlist on youtube about louis ck appearences on opie and anthony. Theres like 45 long videos but its pretty entertaining and you can learn stuff and perspectives from louie
>>
>>34360578
I've listened to Louie before actually, funny shit but honestly he's an image of what I don't wanna turn out to be
>>
>>34360522
High school normies are the worst they are still immature teenagers. but I hope you seek help, you sound stressed and frustrated and I don't blame you, your situation is stressful. Try to ignore the normies they don't understand what you're going through.

take care anon and i hope things work out for you.
>>
>>34360667
Thanks, robud. I'd see if I could get away with sleeping in this stall if I hadnt forgotten my headphones.
>>
>>34360663
>he's an image of what i dont wanna turn out to be

So you dont wanna be happy? You may have watched his comedy where he exaggerates this cynical, depressed dude but he's actually the opposite of that in life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.