[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meeting at work this morning >thinking we'll probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484771150769.jpg (10KB, 280x264px) Image search: [Google]
1484771150769.jpg
10KB, 280x264px
>meeting at work this morning
>thinking we'll probably talk about future strategies
>so anon... how is your progress?
>"well everyone is complaining about your mood shifts"
>"one day you make laugh entire office and theo ther day you won't say a word"
>i hear the complaints of everyone in the room
>about to snap any minute
>colleague next to me says "i didn't tell anything by the way"
>you fucking shit
>"anon you either fix your attitude or you can't work here anymore, i want to see an e-mail from you about your decision next morning"

what the fuck do I do, you can't stop being bipolar in one day
>>
>>34360317
Literally just tell them you're bipolar and are dealing with it as well as you can. Pretty sure they'd get into legal trouble for firing you at that point.
>>
>>34360317
If you're not medically diagnosed your not bipolar.
if you are, they can't fire you.
>>
>>34360353
How would they know if he's diagnosed or not?
>>
>>34360317
you might actually have bipolar disorder get it sorted out.
it's not their fault it's you who have the problem
>>
>>34360347
>legal trouble for firing you
Not in most of the US. just saiyan
>>
>>34360353
I think I will visit a doctor because I've been always told this shit and my entire life is just swinging from mania to depression.

If I'll be able to get it confirmed by doc I should be okay you say?
>>
>>34360364
He can email them and explain he is medically diagnosed as bipolar and thus his mood changes.

If he doesn't thye wont know if he is or not, but he can't sue them if they dismiss him for erratic behaviour if he isn't.
>>
>>34360374
Either you'll keep your job or you'll be able to get NEETbux. Either way, getting diagnosed is an improvement. Certified victimhood paves the way to success in modern America.
>>
Go postal lad don't be a pussy
>>
>>34360374
A bit late now lad. Not much you can do now if you''re not diagnosed as clinically bipolar.
>>
>>34360317
Does your country have disability discrimination laws?
>>
>>34360317

Personally explain to your boss you're bipolar and being backed into a corner about it made you feel really uncomfortable.

If they have any sense your boss with drop it and your normie coworkers won't care.
>>
>>34360416
yeah but they could blame it on something else like they're not satisfied with my work etc.
>>
>>34360317
Shoot the place
Take as many as you can with you
Fucking normies
>>
>>34360317
do they expect you to keep them entertained 10 hours a day or something?
>>
>>34360451

If they can fire you for being a shitty worker that's your own fault faggot. No company anywhere ever terminates you for one reason and documents your termination for a different reason. It's as bad as discrimination for bipolar.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.