[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at bar and approached by roastie bar slut >hit it off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484001744749.jpg (123KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1484001744749.jpg
123KB, 800x1067px
>at bar and approached by roastie bar slut
>hit it off and make out and snort coke of her thigh
>set up date to hangout friday
>I'm dead stone stone sober and barely say anything the entite night
>go home without even a hug

Looks can only get you so far when you're a robot trapped in a normie shell
>>
you just always need to not be sober, problem solved.
>>
>>34360212
Yeah and she had a friend with her so I had to keep my guard up around two roasties.
>>
>>34360239
>she brought a friend to a date
you shouldn't have stayed
>>
>>34360254
It wasn't a date really we were gonna go do some urban exploration
>>
File: bout to get me some of this.jpg (30KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
bout to get me some of this.jpg
30KB, 483x483px
>>34360265
you were fucked from the beginning m8
>>
>>34360280
Yeah oh well. If she approached me that means other girl's find be attractive right?
>>
Better next time
>>
>>34360005
>Looks can only get you so far when you're a robot trapped in a normie shell
Yeah that fucked me over my entire life, since fucking childhood. Nothing more soul-crushing than that.

>he looks not bad, he must be a turbo-normie!
>where are your hobbies? where is your charisma? where are your friends? where are your aspirations? where is your optimism?
>shame on you for misleading me, creep!

It would be more merciful to just be an ugly freak so you have an excuse, but you are confronted with your failures your entire life.
>>
Just don't be sober, works for me all the time. You have no excuses faggot, God blessed you.
>>
>>34360212
This. OP needs to invest in a hip flask
>>
>>34361443
Noted my friends
>>
>>34360005
Listen here OP, your problem is similiar to mine. You're at the bar admittingly talking to some whore in regular circumstances you have zero respect for and don't particularly like. You guys in the moment are hitting it off and she's into you, NOW be blunt and ask her to fuck. Do you really want to go on a dinner date with some degenerate whore that you have nothing in common/no chemistry with? Probably not. With these type of sluts you either fuck them in the moment or leave it be because after talking to them sober for about 30 minutes you'll want to gouge your eyes out.
>>
was her pussy really roasted beef?
also she looks nice can we get a face?
also how did you stay hard on coke, tried to fuck on mdma couldnt get/stay hard.
>>
>>34361746
Throughly noted. I need to get better at picking up signals because my buddy says that girls are constantly looking at us but I am completely oblivious to it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.