[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the first breast you ever touched (not your moms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33

File: see_through_titty.jpg (347KB, 646x438px)
see_through_titty.jpg
347KB, 646x438px
Tell me about the first breast you ever touched (not your moms when you were 5)

How big were they? Did it surprise you how comfy they were? Did you instantly get a boner?
>>
File: 1483344382743.jpg (554KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483344382743.jpg
554KB, 1280x1280px
>>34359935
>grabbed a drunk girls tits at a party one time
It was through a shirt and sweater so I didn't feel shit. This was my trying to be a normie phase so I was at a party my friend of the time invited me to years back.

my life is a disaster
>>
>>34359935
Bump so I can loath myself
>>
>>34360059

why don't you try again? how old are you?

surely its not too late to fix it. I knew a drunk 58 year old drug addict who turned his life around by the time he was 63 and got married. If he can do it, you can too.

>>34360093

Are you drinking enough water?
>>
File: 1448580751359.png (307KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1448580751359.png
307KB, 550x535px
Highschool sweetheart in bed with me.
That was ~6 years ago and I am starting to have trouble remembering.
Happiest I have ever been senpai.
>>
I never touched a boob outside of my mom's
Such is life
>>
>>34360117

Aw. What happened. What were her boobs like?

>>34360129

never too late friend... it's way more attainable than you think
>>
>>34359935
DD (she claimed), and yes I got a boner.
>>
>>34360113
It's not water I need to be drinking anon, it's bleach
>>
>>34360161

damn son.. don't be so hard on yourself

whats wrong?
>>
One of the perks of being a trap is getting to feel up a boob whenever you want.
>>
>>34360142
Nah dude, Its never happening. I already gave up on it and don't give shits anymore though so thats nice
>>
>>34360190

Why tho? I'm not trying to change your mind, just curious. How old are you?
>>
File: 1474017479177.jpg (50KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1474017479177.jpg
50KB, 670x503px
>>34360142
She was an E cup without being overweight. Pretty ideal.

For some normieshit reason that I cannot comprehend, I got bored of her and we fell out.

I can never forgive myself.
>>
File: 1483410965425.jpg (33KB, 402x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483410965425.jpg
33KB, 402x416px
>>34360113
I'm 22, I have not lost hope yet but this shit doesn't seem to ever be getting better. I recently even spent a bunch of time in a trade school filled with women (for 9 straight months) and nothing came from it. Not even from a lack of trying either.

Sometimes I really believe that out of all the women there are in the world there is not a single damn one out there for me.
>>
>>34360196
21, but honestly I don't care enough to try anymore so at least thats off the things to do in life list
>>
File: 1477999597328.jpg (114KB, 605x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477999597328.jpg
114KB, 605x960px
>>34359935
>never touched a boob, other than my mom's when I was a baby
>never seen a boob live, other than my mom's when I was a baby
>never seen a pussy live (other than my mom's when I was a baby?)
>never "talked to a girl"
>>
>>34360217
Not too late man, I lost my virginity at 21
>>
>>34360237
Its too much effort for just putting your dick inside some fleshy parts instead of putting some fleshy parts around your dick
I barely find the energy even without having to worry about chasing that
>>
>>34360188

well that is nice, do you have a penis too?

>>34360217

You're so young though ! You have so much in front of you...why... please tell me more
>>
>>34360278
Unfortunately.

original
>>
>>34360278
>You're so young though ! You have so much in front of you...why... please tell me more
Long story short, the internet accelerated the process of becoming a jaded old man and now I can't find the energy for functionally useless things like that
>>
I groped my old cousin's while she sleeped.

I didn't have the gallery to touch the whole thing so I mostly poked the too and slightly slid my fingers into her cleavage and sort of cupped around them.

She woke up at some point I wasn't touching them but had been like 30 seconds earlier and asked what I was doing and I said I was petting my cat (she was asleep in the living room).

She's like really busy.
>>
story time

>first time me touching a boob

>be me
>be 14
>hot girl in class, 8/10
>hot girl has hot girl friends, one of them is 6/10
>have a gym class
>teamwork
>teacher makes groups
>i came in with the 8/10 girl
>we had to make gymnastic poses
>she wants me to hold her up in the sky
>i'm reggie
>accidentally grab boobs
>she didn't react
>first and last boob i ever touched
>>
>>34360310

I can relate to that, but I still think you are throwing in the towel too early.. what else is keeping you from not trying? There are so many average girls out there that would kill for an average boyfriend

>>34360361

naughty naughty anon

>petting my cat

lul

>>34360362

she knew what was happening anon
>>
>>34360378
>There are so many average girls out there that would kill for an average boyfriend
How come then that none ever approached me?
I'm not even that bad looking, like 6-7/10 probably
>>
>>34360429

because they are waiting for you to approach them. that is how it works anon. they are too shy, women never approach unless you're adonis himself.

if you really are a 6-7/10 then I guarantee you if you get on tinder, and just be normal like you're talking to me and ask them out on a date (yes say date), you will get many yesses.

girls are always complaining about how guys never ask them out or take initiate
>>
>>34360463
Dude, idk seriously, just I guess because of my autistic mannerisms but they can probably smell the virgin and that is why I haven't talked to a girl in over a year now 2bh
>>
>>34360569

I lost my virginity when I was 23 anon.

I told her I was a virgin and she said she knew.

There are so many women out there like this, that is why i am making this thread. Not because I just hooked up last night and want to brag, but because I know they are out there and I know alot of people here are capable.

you definitely sound capable

I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, I'm just sayin... this boards perspective is sooo warped. you guys could all get laid tonight if you really wanted too, even the 3/10s.
>>
File: Ok.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ok.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>34360117
Greentext? oregonaolie
>>
File: 1381456984512.jpg (433KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381456984512.jpg
433KB, 768x768px
>>34360614
Not the anon you were replying to but this post really gives me hope. In the end hope is the only thing that drives a lot of us robots.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>34360630

exactly man. you should never give up. ever. there is no reason not to try, fail, grow and learn. it's what being human is.
>>
>>34360614
Its nice you found the right one
Chance of losing your virginity drops off sharply after 21 but you did it
I probably need a testasterone injection to get me to go out there and grab myself some pussy
>>
>>34360614

>she said she knew

Do virgins really think its not obvious? I mean you can hide it in everyday life, but the way you act around females will show it in seconds. I can spot a virgin a mile away the way he talks to females and interacts with them, it is so fucking obvious. Maybe because I am also an adult virgin I can see my own.
>>
>>34360614
I actively hope women die off
>>
>>34360649
>Chance of losing your virginity drops off sharply after 21

18. A guy that is past 18 and still a virgin is most likely going to be a virgin for life, there are few exceptions of course, but the majority......I'm very sorry bro.
>>
>>34360659

no, that is why they (and myself at the time) are virgins.

I was embarrassed as hell she knew but she was cool and didn't give a shit.
>>
>>34360623
It was as awkward as you imagine two 17 year olds to be. Just add big tiddies.
>>
>>34360680

I heavily disagree.. not just because of my own personal experience, but there are plenty of lame bloomers out there, female and male
>>
>>34360680
Nah, surely not
18 is too young to be doomed
R-right?
>>
>>34360688
>no, that is why they (and myself at the time) are virgins.

See that is the vicious cycle we are stuck in. Women are repulsed by sexually inexperienced men on average, and to get sexual experience you need to get sex, which they cannot get. That is why it is so extremely important to lose your virginity early, get the awkwardness out of the way as a teen in high school.

God help you 21+ virgins, you literally have everything going against you.
>>
>>34359935
>older sisters tipsyish/drunk on the couch
>shake her cause she's laying on the remote
>won't get up
>flick her breast to piss her off
>still nothing
>end up squeezing them and moving it around for a few seconds
>give her butt a few squeezes and slaps too.
>end up just watching Space Ghost in my parents room instead

Her breast weren't really that big desu, she had perky small ones so it was meh, Just warm and slightly soft I guess. I prefer butts a lot more, tits do nothing for me.
>>
>>34360680

I lost mine at 20. Whew.
>>
>>34360714

of course not

people are doing different things and having new experiences at all different types of ages

life is not a race

you could lose your virginity at 27 and still be fine

it's your mental that is making you think it's a bad thing when its not. at all.
>>
>>34360649
>Chance of losing your virginity drops off sharply after 21
>In 2017
Kek, no it doesn't. Not in this age of care free casual hookups.
I fucked some chubby 19 year old chick off of Tindr at college at 23. It's definitely more awkward the older you get since you lack experience but that comes after and during.
Nobody really knows until you stick it in, and at that point you're virginity is lost.
>>
File: 1379608638778.jpg (160KB, 590x419px)
1379608638778.jpg
160KB, 590x419px
>>34360727

>God help you 21+ virgins, you literally have everything going against you.

I love it when guys who wasted their college years think they'll lose their virginities. If you can't get laid in a dormitory full of other horny single 18-22 year olds it's not going to get better when you're 23+, 80% of people have paired off, and you're spending 40-60 hours at work.
>>
tfw the only time I made out with a girl was with a very fat girl because I am hopeless, but she had big tits and I didn't even touch them.. Wtf is wrong with me?
>>
She was a 36B. They were actually pretty firm and therefore a little disappointing. The next pair I felt were E cups. Much softer, can bury your head in them and even under them.

Bigger boobs are better lad.
I want a C cup gf.
>>
>>34360806

why didn't you touch them?

why don't you try it again? fat girls are underrated, you can learn alot from them
>>
>>34359935
I was 16.
They were a C cup.
Very comfy, mauled her for over 20 minutes. Then the bell rang and we had to go back to class.
I had a boner long before I touched her boobs. We were talking about what excites us sexually and she said she liked it when her breasts got touched.
>>
>>34360787
>you could lose your virginity at 27 and still be fine

Umm no, jesus christ no. At that age to still be a virgin that would be a serious red flag to 99% of women.

>>34360797

That is so true, once you graduate (if you even do) it becomes nightmare mode even meeting girls. You won't even have time to meet them, and when you do your awkwardness will fuck you up. If we're being honest, the majority of posters on this board their life is already over they just don't know.
>>
>>34360845
What utter bullshit. It's far easier to meet girls once you have graduated and started your career.
>>
>>34360659
I lost my virginity at 23 and slept with another girl since the first time (am 25). But I'm still awkward as fuck around women.
>>
>>34360845

I disagree sooo much. Wow. You're talking about an active sex/party life. Not everyone wants that.. You think two people can't just meet each other just because they're older than 23?

that is asinine
>>
>>34360876

No it isn't, I've fucking done it. Where do you meet girls, bars? I work with all men, the few friends I had are starting families now, I don't like bars nor do I like girls that go to bars a lot.

>>34360881

You will always be awkward around women, its just your personality. No amount of sex will make up for the fact that you missed out in your youth. But at least you got pussy.
>>
>>34360845
>serious red flag to 99% of women.
Fun fact, women can't tell if you're a virgin retard
>>
>>34359935
>8 years ago
>17
>have a crush on this qt from my guild in WoW
>beta orbit her
>out-orbit her other betas
>only one left
>she's going to go visit some chad in England to get fucked
>he cancels last minute
>she already took time off from work
>I invite her over to visit me instead
>she does
>first night, we watch a movie
>she suddenly out of nowhere turns around and kisses me
>we start making out a bit, I'm kvh at this point so I'm fumbling a bit
>she starts touching my crotch, caressing it
>pulls down my pants, starts sucking
>it hurts like hell
>literally never felt pain at this level
>no idea why, but I need to make her stop
>she feels bad, we go to my bed
>she lays on top of me, takes off her top
>lights are off, can't see shit
>she tells me to touch them
>they're around a D cup, not 100% sure but they're large
>firm, but also really soft
>really, REALLY soft, I bury myself in them
>my dick immediately goes crazy
>I start licking them, she apparently doesn't like having her nipples sucked, but she lets me because I'm so excited
>things develop, I try putting my dick in her
>hurts so much I have to give up
>she finishes me with a handie

She stayed for another 2 weeks after that. It was semi awkward, but we would make out often and she'd give me handjobs during the nights. We tried having sex once more towards the end, but it ended the same way.

And that's how I found out I had phimosis. 2 surgeries later and I'm finally okay. If I have a condom on.
>>
>>34360845
Its over and I know it. I don't need to be reminded, thanks.

Just check out the 25+ threads to see the abyss
>>
>>34360911

You have an attitude problem dude, you're wayy to cynical.

>Where do you meet girls, bars?

You can, but you can also meet them through other hobbies. If your only hobby is sitting on a computer obviously that makes it difficult, but if you do shit in the real world and meet girls who do the same thing and become friends, chances are you will probably marry her.

>You will always be awkward around women, its just your personality. No amount of sex will make up for the fact that you missed out in your youth. But at least you got pussy.

this is just so immature and short sighted... come on man. missing out on your youth? I'm not gonna deny that can happen, but what about your adult hood? What if you don't miss out on your youth, but something happens that makes adulthood difficult... do you just give up then?

your defeatist attitude is absolute cancer man, I really wish you could see that.
>>
File: IMG_5213.png (2MB, 1513x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5213.png
2MB, 1513x1600px
I was drunk once on a summer camp 4 years ago with a cute girl and we were making out on a beach. She hugged me and kissed and I instantly got a boner, thenwe sat down and kissed for a while and I touched her thighs and even felt the warmth of her pussy and rubbed her panties for a little while. She froped my dick over my pants. I then touched her tit over bra and I think I tried to get under it but failed. It was on a beach and we were suppossed to come back and I was too pussy to undo her bra or panties.
This was the first and the last time I was with a girl. She tood me she has a boyfriend and kissed me once more.
I just can't stop thinking about it and wish I manned the fuck up and tried to fuck her or get more out if it.
>>
>>34360911
You are dancing around the point I was making.
"I can spot a virgin a mile away the way he talks to females and interacts with them, it is so fucking obvious"

No
>>
i once rubbed and stroked a nipple under a girl's shirt. Would this count as touching a breast
>>
>>34360911
>I have had zero success with girls after college
>Therefore it's impossible to get girls after college!

Don't you realize how retarded you sound? Everyone else is out there getting laid and into relationships.
>>
What counts as "touching" a breast? Does it count if someone hugs you and their clothed breasts touch your chest?
>>
>>34359935
Girl from Hong Kong, almost non existent
>>
File: sridevi.jpg (24KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
sridevi.jpg
24KB, 500x426px
>>34359935
Greentext tale
>Went to a bonfire party on an cold October Friday; lots of people there I didn't know
>Had a lot of fun with live music, games, story-telling, etc.
>All night kept bumping into the same girl: she was 5'0", about 90 lbs, curly auburn hair, blue eyes
>Towards 1 am the party was down to the last 8-10 people, including me and her. It was *cold* se we were near the fire drinking cider and talking.
>She laughs at something I say and touches my hand, says, "Your hands are so cold!"
>She sits me straddling a log near the fire to warm up, tells me her name
>A few minutes later she sits in front of me, leaning, back to me. She slowly slides backwards over the course of 5 minutes
>Reaches back, 'Your hands are still cold! Put them here!'
>She pulled them around her into her lap, her hands over mine
>She leaned back against my chest. Her hair smelled of lavender and smoke
>She slipped our hands under her sweatshirt
more
>>
File: Lee Goldson.png (197KB, 309x311px) Image search: [Google]
Lee Goldson.png
197KB, 309x311px
>>34360117
>Date chubby girl in highschool
>Turns out despite being chubby her boobs were tiny and she was wearing a pushup bra
>>
File: pretty girl.jpg (38KB, 591x600px) Image search: [Google]
pretty girl.jpg
38KB, 591x600px
>>34361522
>By now I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I slid may hands up over her ribs and cupped her tits; solid B cups, almost Cs. Her bra was lacy.
>She leaned back against me totally relaxed and sort of humming to herself, quietly,
>After a few minutes I slid her bra up over her tits and just caressed them. I couldn't believe how soft they were, how warm. After a while I realized she liked me flicking her nipples, so I started doing that, then pinching them lightly
>By then she was just lightly writhing in my arms and moaning softly.
>In the dark on the other side of the fire I saw someone coming towards us, so I slid my hands back down
>She turned to me and said, 'did you drive?', 'no', 'Me,neither. These are my ride. Here's my number'
>And she left

I had just turned 16, a sophomore in HS. Turns out she was a 21 year old college senior. We texted once or twice, but when she found out my age she never replied again.
>>
>>34361596

pretty hot anon not gonna lie
>>
>>34359935
I think I accidentally grazed a classmates breast when I was 14 or 15. I didn't get a boner because it was pretty awkward, and I was never sexually attracted to her before that.
>>
>>34360117
My first gf let me touch them, the were soft and smooth...been 4 years though...
>>
>>34361971

4 years since you've touched a boob.. ?

anon..
>>
File: 1484935034892-g.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
1484935034892-g.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>>34359935
In the middle of history class in the back against the wall while a movie was playing. It was the end of the year and she moved the following year.
>>
File: rox bitches.png (591KB, 385x521px) Image search: [Google]
rox bitches.png
591KB, 385x521px
>go to strip club when i was 18
>go at 2 PM since i had a class in an hour or so
>some middle aged black girls asks if i am nervous and if this was my first time
>rubs my hands over her cococ juggs

I am still a KV and have not touched tits without paying for them
>>
>>34362000
It's 3 or 4, and I touched them several occasions when it came to sexy times.

But yeah...guess it's time to get a gf again...
>>
>>34360912
as long as you act like a normie and dont have a virgin walk or virgin stare
>>
I once accidentally pressed and pinched my cousins nipples. I was trying to just pinch her arm but it was dark so I missed. She let out a little squeal but played it cool after that. Nothing after that though.
>>
If you have touched a boob you are not a robot.
>>
>>34362225

>wanting to be a robot

really?
>>
>>34360845
>the majority of posters on this board their life is already over they just don't know.

haha, yep, 32 year old here
>>
>>34359935
grabbed my now gf's tits last december, she's kinda fat so her boobs are large. it was very comfy. also, i already had a boner at that point.
>>
>>34360690
>as awkward as you imagine two 17 year olds to be

Actually I imagine most 17 year olds are already proficient at it.
>>
>>34360845
There is more to life than touching fleshy things
>>
>>34359935
first and only gf when I was 17
They were huge, EEs if I remember correctly
A lot softer than I imagined, if I were to rest my head on them they would spread out until I was just on her rib cage
I would have instantly got a boner if I didn't have on already

and since then, nothing aha
>>
>>34359935
Tfw fucked 3 girls but all had below sized titties.

I just want my hand to be engulfed by breast desu.
>>
>>34362728
Same, two Asians
>>
High-school girlfriend on the staircase. Just put my hand over her bra under her shirt and didn't know what to do but loved it. They were very very large
>>
>>34360614
>i told her I was a virgin and she knew
As a virgin female myself I would never know. Experienced women are disgusting
>>
Technically a virgin still but the first titties I ever touched were this girl off tinder about 2 years ago.

They were huge tits, 32GGs, and not fat tits either. We never had sex really but I played with them and sucked them. I never thought tits would actually be that great, I always liked ass better until then.

We only messed around a couple of times though so I'm still a virgin. She sucked my dick and I ate her pussy a lot, which is amazing.
>>
>>34363078
How do you go that far but not all the way?
>>
>>34363031
Don't you know that no one here cares about your sex, you filthy bitch? Fucking leave this board.
>>
File: IMG_5984.png (900KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5984.png
900KB, 640x1136px
It actually happened in 2016, I was 18 at the time and still am. I was talking to a girl on kik and the only reason I was talking to her in the first place was because I noticed how in school she was always alone and never really talked to anyone so I was pretty sure she was lonely af and would attach herself to the first person who would show her any type of attention. She's a chink negro combo and is honestly a 4/10. She's a little over weight, awkward af to talk to (like she's always quiet when she speaks and some of the things she says are obviously out of the top of her head cuz she didn't know what else to talk about). But other then that she had cute Asian eyes, nice light brown skin tone, big tits a nice ass. And literally only after a week of talking ( And I've never talked to her before that) she invited me over to her house. Unfortunately she had a super strict/religious black mom. So we were monitored 80% of the time. The only thing I was able to do that day was rub her thigh from under the kitchen table cuz that's where her mom wanted us to sit. Fast forward a couple weeks. And In those weeks I've already sucked her boobs, fingered her, and gotten a 5 second hj. All in the same kitchen (her mom would leave every so often to use the bathroom or go get something in her room and in those brief moments I just did whatever I wanted. i tell her I wanna fuck her and she keeps saying that she's keeping her V-card for her future husband. So next time we meet up in this small af shopping center at 10 am, barely anyone in here, we go to where no ones around and we start kissing, I get behind her and start fingering her for a couple minutes, she's getting really into it too she's bouncing on my fingers like they were dicks. After a couple minutes I tell her to get on all fours, she does and then I fuck her. I took this innocent church going girls virginity outside the bathroom of a mall, and I loved every second of recording it.
(Pic related is me fingering her)
>>
Feels like your belly desu
>>
>>34363031

She could have been lying too. Humans do that.
>>
>>34363152

no... it doesn't. boobs have fatty tissue. fatty tissue is much softer than fat.
>>
>>34363144
why the fuck are "people" like you on r9k? fucking normie kids with their smartphones these days
>>
I've never touched a breast before. Unless groping my own mantits when I fap counts.
>>
>>34363168
My belly's soft skin feels like my girlfriend's breasts, was touching them two days ago
>>
>>34363266

your gf's tits must be very fat and plump, yes?
>>
File: 1358127787396.jpg (27KB, 450x317px)
1358127787396.jpg
27KB, 450x317px
I've touched many boobs ranging in size from DFC to ridiculous cowtits

There is such a thing is boobs that are too large...this one girl I was with had almost comically huge tits, bigger than my head, by they were so heavy and massive they just got in the way

DD and DDD cups are the master race desu imo senpai, when you finally find a girl with the perfect sized tits it's magical and you never forget them
>>
>>34360680
The "point of no return" around 18 or 20 isn't so much about the total inability to lose virginity afterwards, but the psychological angle. For example, I lost my virginity at 20 and had a few good months, but haven't touched a woman in the year since. I still find myself acting pretty much like a virgin in my daily life. If you lose it before 18 it can transform you and renew your confidence. If you lose it after that point all you really get is a sense of relief, like thank god I don't have to carry around the secret shame of being a virgin anymore.
>>
>be me when I was fat, 170 lbs
>overall not very fat looking but very big titties and ass
>overall life experience sucked due to being a fat female
>men at the time were all into skinny women and raved about DFC (delicious flat chest)

>now athletic/skinny
>fat acceptance shit everywhere
>everyone praising kim kardashians lardy caboose
>all men seem to love big titties and meatier women

the ride never ends
>>
>>34363292
fuck off you pathetic normie twat
>>
>>34363404
Nah

You're the pathetic one faglord
>>
>>34363286
They're Ds and I'm able to grab a hand full with some spillage
>>
In the 28 years I've been alive I've never even seen a breast. Not even my mothers because I was bottle fed.
>>
File: 24073-21341-16072.jpg (23KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
24073-21341-16072.jpg
23KB, 400x380px
>>34363418
triggered normie cuckold bahaha
>>
>>34363464
You're the triggered one m8
>>
>>34363144
That ass looks like it has enough dirt on it to protect her from small scale ballistic projectiles.
>>
File: 1310621312868.jpg (2KB, 126x126px)
1310621312868.jpg
2KB, 126x126px
>>34363392
>170 lbs
>overall not very fat

maybe if you are 6'8"
>>
>>34360940
Been there phimosis bro, whenever it came to it i woud be extremely aroused but unable to cum with the condom on, i have now done circumsicion and i feel much better :)
>>
Call girl I lost my virginity to:
>Medium sized tits, maybe a C-cup, somewhat saggy
>After years of porn, I was actually a bit underwhelmed. I hoped them to be firmer while still quite soft, like grabbing a sponge through a velvet cloth
>Already had a raging one the moment she begun to undress

Ah, to be young and unexperienced again... fuck that shit.
>>
>>34363392
The trick is to have fat in the right places ie breasts and butt but as flat a stomach as possible. Also a symmetrical face. If you have a big belly no one will like you and except for low test betas nobody likes small slight women with the body of a small child.
>>
J cup
I paid for the privilege
>>
>>34363649
The problem is this is mostly genetic. I mean a guy can always work out and look better but women are mostly at the mercy of their genes. Of course there are the meme exercises that make your butt and breasts bigger but that can only go so far.
>>
>>34363626
i think different girls have different "sagginess"

some girls are firm, even if they are fat, they don't sag much

some girls are very soft, but with that comes sagging
>>
>>34360214
>trade school

Am I gonna see more hot chicks fixing my AC or plumbing in the future???
>>
>>34360361
She was pretending to be asleep because she didn't know how to react you fucking idiot. Some guy was touching my girlfriend's feet when she was crashing on a couch because he didn't think she could tell and she did the same shit.
>>
File: lins.jpg (115KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
lins.jpg
115KB, 400x600px
>>34363526
weight can be pretty deceiving, this is my sister who is 180, looks like a normal ass person to me
>>
>>34359935
Back in the day one of my friends let me her play with/see her tits, after I won an easy bet of acing a test . They were small b-cups, but right then and there I knew those were the greatest things i'd ever held in my hands. High school was fun mang. Too bad life fucked my shit bad shortly after that, to the point where I had to resort to a prostitute to lose my V card last year. 26 was waay to fucking old to still be a virgin.
>>
>grade 10
>have girlfriend
>make out
>undo bra
>damn I could play with these for hours

>grade 11
>different girlfriend
>making out
>she rips her shirt off
>damn, these ones are even better

>first year uni
>job interview
>get coffee after with qt3.14 interviewer
>end up in her car, hand up her shirt
>these ones are sublime, so smooth but so firm

>second year uni
>make out with random girl I met in class
>hand up shirt
>she has huge tits (E cup), and pepperoni nips
>the only boobs that I haven't liked so far

>second year uni
>meet asian qt3.14
>eventually feel her boobs
>very youthful and smooth, much like grade 10 girlfriend's

Those are all my experiences with boobs
>>
>>34363776
nice pit sweat, fat slut

she weighs more than I do
>>
File: 1426009480920.jpg (68KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1426009480920.jpg
68KB, 576x507px
>>34363573
>i have now done circumsicion and i feel much better :)

I don't care if this is a ruse, I'm fuckin pissed. Unless you're talking about a partial circumcision that still leaves you with the majority of the foreskin, only widening the hole.
>>
>>34363741
They definitely do. That's why even though I love me some tig ol' bitties (aesthetically), I tend to go for petite girls, because they tend to have smaller, but firmer, breasts.
>>
>>34360188
Really makes me think, is there a way to retain my masculinity but gain an awesome pair of tits ?
>>
>>34363863
one issue is prob that a lady will always lie about her weight, e.g. a girl of 160 lbs will tell you she is 130 so you will look at her size and be like yep that is 130lbs
>>
File: 20160213025612.jpg (219KB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
20160213025612.jpg
219KB, 1600x965px
>>34359935
>How big were they?
Don't know the measures so pic related, its from my fatty gf

>Did it surprise you how comfy they were?
No because I have a fetish for big boobs and were always imagining how they felt.

>Did you instantly get a boner?
No, anxiety + hormonal issues, but I enjoyed it a lot, still grab her boobs whenever I can that is not awkward, she doesn't seem to like it but most of the time she don't complain, this bothers me, I should find a titty monster that loves getting her tits grabbed
>>
They were fairly large D cups I beleive. They were really soft and bouncy. She took her sort off and I just spent the whole time playing with them and using them like a stress ball.
>>
File: 1381654987562.png (438KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381654987562.png
438KB, 1024x768px
>>34363743
No, all the hot chicks are nurses or some variant of nurses.
>>
>>34364164
>decide to become a nurse so ill be surrounded by women and don't mind shit and blood for good pay
>finally graduate and begin working as a nurse in a big hospital
>many fit hotties, happy it was exactly as I imagined
>get to know all of my co workers, aw yes get to talk to so many cuties
>begin to discover one by one that they have long term boyfriends or are married
>every. last. one.
>right down to the 3/10s, all taken
>>
>first GF had D cup tits
>loved those, she loved me playing with them

I just got a thing going w/ a girl a few weeks ago and I think she might be a bit bigger, like a DD. I've seen the promised land, robots
>>
>>34360614
>you guys could all get laid tonight if you really wanted too, even the 3/10s
Go fuck yourself. You know how incorrect this is.
>>
Idk
I think I accidentally touched one when female friend wanted to give me a high five and I missed it
I think it just felt like a boob. For a split second.
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (27KB, 181x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
27KB, 181x280px
>14
>my own
I'm a male btw.
>>
>>34364300

whats your bmi lad?
>>
>>34364329
I'm like 6'4 and three hunnit pound and have big ol' man tiddies. Last I checked I was in the 30%ish range.
>>
you're 14 dude ! and 6'4 ! in literally 2-3 years you could be slaying bitches left and right and you wouldn't even be 17 !

dude, promise me you will lose the weight

if I could go back to being 14, knowing what I know

omfg

dude

please

you are 6'4 !!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE SKINNY, JUST GET STRONG FAT

YOU CAN DO IT
>>
>>34364400
I'm 19 now but I started getting tits when I was 14. But thanks for the advice.
>>
>>34364420

still so young man... don't waste your genetics
>>
File: 1475379026650.jpg (175KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475379026650.jpg
175KB, 960x720px
>>34359935
>medfag
>went to clinicals last month
>was snowing hard so only 2 other guys showed up
>usually don't have to do much since i could hide behind others, but today that wasn't the case
>palpated a 30 something year old woman's breast
>tfw got a chub
>tfw boners pierce scrubs like butter so it would have been really obvious
>>
>>34363573
>i have now done circumsicion and i feel much better
The only reason to get circumsized is to become a Jew and gain that extra privilege.
>>
File: IMG_5106.jpg (107KB, 259x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5106.jpg
107KB, 259x223px
>>34363776
>this is my sister who is 180, looks like a normal ass person to me
amerifats are fucking ridiculous, that is a typical fat person outside of US
>>
>>34359935
HAHAHA FUCK YOU I HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING TELL DIE IN A SHITTY FIRE TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>34363745
>She was pretending to be asleep because she didn't know how to react you fucking idiot

No, I realized that much after the adrenaline wore off.
>>
File: 1480513138045.jpg (608KB, 1280x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1480513138045.jpg
608KB, 1280x1185px
>>34359935
junior year of high school when I was 16.

We snuck up into the sound booth in the auditorium and she sat on my dick on the ground.
She lifter up her shirt and i felt her boobies, they were nice and warm, nice size to.
>>
>27 years old
>find myself lying on top of a girl I really like, covered with a blanket and making out for the first time in my life
>realize I am going to touch a breast
>realize that her breasts are huge
>slowly work my way down, running my finger and then my palm between them, circling them with my fing...
>she interrupts me, just takes my hand and places them on her breast while making a cutely smug face
>it's so soft

I was so excited in that moment that I didn't even get to make proper memories and burn it into my head forever.
>>
>>34360429

Why do you expect women, or even men, to just approach you and tell you "wanna be my GF/BF"? That's not how it works.
You start talking with them, through friends or through the circumstances. Then you build up a relationship. That's how it works, no one is going to just walk up to you and ask.
>>
>>34359935
playing with tits doesn't get me going like playing with a vagina or asshole does. they would have to be around my cock
>>
>>34363474
If you don't like this board, and this board doesn't like you back either, why are you here
>>
>>34359935
touched 6 different sizes of breasts on 6 different escorts so far. Varied from very flat (almost non existent) to a nice C cup.

>Did it surprise you how comfy they were?

yes, it's really soft

>Did you instantly get a boner?

every time
>>
File: Pepe and Anon watch stars.jpg (193KB, 439x656px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe and Anon watch stars.jpg
193KB, 439x656px
>>34360214
>This was my trying to be a normie phase

shit, I remember myself in that position, for me it was age 19-23. Now I'm a broken cyborg with nothing to live for. I can tell you one thing: Life transforms to bland shit after you are out of school and into the workforce 24/7. After that it's over.
>>
>>34359935
It happened when i was 13.

It was a strange time, because everybody in my age at the time started acting like adults. We started drinking, smoking, doing drugs (only weed and hash though), making out with each other no matter with whom. That lasted a few months and then only a few of us didnt brake out of this lifestyle. After two years or so we started stepping on each other tails thus we stopped doing these fucked up things as for our age.

No one had sex but every girl was groped (with her permission of course), and some were even fingered.

My first tits were when there was this sluttiest girls sitting in the male locker with me and two of my friends. I was sitting next to her and all of the sudden (i dont remember why), me and my friend started touching her tits. After a while whe unzipped her bra and started groping her naked breasts (her bra was still on).

After that we started appointing the three of us for these things in an abandoned house nearby our school.

Its sp fucked up when i think about it - we were only 13 years old.
>>
>>34359935
She was a big girl, probably about 200lbs and 5'9". I think she said they were DDD. I basically stood there kneading and fondling them for a bit, then I started putting my mouth on them and we both had a really good time with that. The comfiness was unparalleled. They were so soft, so warm, the way she reacted to my touch, it was incredible. I already was fully erect by then, because we were making out and stuff. She started jerking me off too. Basically it was the best. Only thing better was fucking her. The ass was fat.
>>
>>34359935
Were a few drunk ones that I barely recall. The one I remember I was quite drunk at the time. It was firm but small, like really small but still noticeable. She told me she was sorry that they are this small and I tried to smah but couldn't get a hardon because I was way more drunk than usual.
>>
>>34368401
Oh, and another one recently. That hambeast claimed to have H-Cups and I would be lying if I wasn't interested so I had to check.
>>
File: Realistic REEEE Pepe.gif (56KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Realistic REEEE Pepe.gif
56KB, 640x400px
>in middle school
>accidently brush past a fat black chick in the hallway
>must have had DD's at least, she was quite fat and a lot of that went to her breasts (and stayed there when she lost weight later, good for her)
Only time I've ever touched breasts. Feels bad man.
>>
I dated a fatty in HS, and about all she ever wanted to do was have me play with her tits. They were huge, owing to her being a fatfuck. She claimed they were f or g cup, but in any case: massive. They were, however, not as great as I had been lead to believe. There was no great moment of clarity or fulfilment. I was not even aroused. I was just tracing out random patterns on her nipples while she murmured how good it felt, but I felt absolutely nothing. Obviously because the nerves in her breasts had no connection to any in my body.

But technically the first time came before that, on a field trip to a local farm in primary school. I got to milk a cow. That was a much more interesting experience, but of course, not a sexual one.
>>
>>34365719
what became of her?
>>
>>34364509
>>34363942

I don't condone birth circumcision and i do not think being circumcised is the best choice at all, if my skin was normal i would never have done it.

In fact the only reason i did it was because it hurt to pull back and i have teared it a couple times before.

It feels better in the sense that i can at least feel my wiener without pain even if it as the cost of no foreskin gliding on my glans

Also my wiener grew in size without all of the compression holding it down }:(|)
>>
File: 1473334040436.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1473334040436.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>34359935
my tits
Originalliovgy
>>
File: PEPE.jpg (36KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.jpg
36KB, 499x499px
>>34359935
Felt great. Its so soft and light. And the nipple...The best part is when you suck those nipple and she begins to moan of pleasure while she presses my head on her boob.

Man. Its good to be alive :-D
>>
>>34360203
>She was an E cup without being overweight. Pretty ideal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hold up, let me catch my breath.

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>34373137

it's possible

but yeah she was probably a little tubby :- )

>his gf doesn't have D cup master cup titties

best size. not too big, but big enough to get some spillage

god I love boobs
>>
>>34359935

Medfag, non-traditional older student and already a Wizard when I got in. First time I ever saw a naked woman's body was in the cadaver dissection lab.
>>
I gestured for a guest to head back to the bar and swung my hand back and scooped my Coworkers boob like super hard

It was super quiet for a few seconds then we all started laughing the guests included

I apologized and we laughed it off. From when I smacked it, I could tell it was very soft, nothing like I've ever felt or will feel at this rate. She was pretty qt too
>>
File: 1484968746482.png (924KB, 826x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1484968746482.png
924KB, 826x1282px
>>34359935
The closest I've ever gotten to feeling a bit was when my hot boss accidentally brushed them up against me.

Fapped to the memory for a solid week.
>>
>>34359935
my own
tranny here
>>
>>34374673
>>34360188
>tfw I'll never reach tanner stage V
>jdimsa
>>
It was in high school at a party organized by the varsity lacrosse team (I was a borderline mute but also a good player so I was tolerated). Lots of alcohol and stuff. Anyone, some girl from one of my classes spotted me in the corner holding a cup of whatever it was I was drinking (tasted like rubbing alcohol with sugar), and said "anon, you look sad....wanna touch my boob?".

So I did, and she said "see, doesn't that feel better?", gave me a little hug, and waked away.

Idk what compelled her to do that, but it was really nice of her.
>>
>>34374884
*They weren't that big, but I was surprised by how soft they were. I was expecting them to basically be like muscle, but they were more like fat.
>>
>>34374914
>but they were more like fat.
Well that's literally what they are, so
>>
>>34359935
Does my moms when I'm 25 count?
>>
>>34360797
>tfw went to collage living at home
never interacted out of class.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.