[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go clothes shopping to make myself look nice and "in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>go clothes shopping to make myself look nice and "in style"
>chads laugh at me when I come out of the changing room
>haha look at the fucking loser trying too hard
Why? Why can't they just leave us alone?
>>
What do you even wear to be InStyle

I've got jury duty soon and I need to look "well dressed" for it.

All I own is hoodies and $5 shirts and sporty shorts.

I need like 2-3 weeks worth of normie adult professional clothes or I'm gona get ass raped by the jury service people and potentially fined.

This is fucking gay, they just expect you to be a normie, expect you to have a bunch of good clothes.

Reeeee
>>
>>34359578
or just call them and say you can't do jury duty because you have depression and are mentally unfit for jury duty.
>>
>>34359598
Was going to do that, then I read you need a professional to give a signed and witnessed document to prove it.

That I cannot do, never actually got ever gone to a psychiatrist before. AVPD kept me away from seeing one.>>34359598
>>
>>34359528
>hear people openly insult you
>take it
I hope you don't have Viking or Samurai ancestors.
>>
>>34359578
lol, just tell them you hate minorities, women, children, and all men more successful than you.
>>
>>34359628

Jury duty is actually interesting. Don't be a faggot. It is passionating to be part of justice for a few days.
>>
You know what OP, I'm willing to believe this story is true and not like other shitpostings on /r9k/ so I'm going to bump your thread and hang in it if you want to talk in detail about it or something else.

Option A: What kind of clothes were you buying? There might be a chance you were laughed at because the choice of clothing looked stupid. However Chads are pieces of shit so they may just openly mock you. I've had cunts throw eggs at me for walking down the street in a greatcoat or leather jacket (metalhead/goth all round edgy fuck here).

Option B: fuck this whole story, what do you like as a hobby or time-killer? How would you generally describe your personality?
>>
File: Office-Wear-Look.jpg (48KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Office-Wear-Look.jpg
48KB, 700x700px
>>34359578

dude just buy a pair of black pants and a black button up shirt, maybe a white one too so you can alternate. just dont be a retard and spill food or some shit on them and you'll look fine
>>
>>34359578
Just tell them you have prejudices against anyone who's not your race and sex.

They'll immediately relive you of your jury duty
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.