[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on my way to work I have to walk past a group of niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1786.jpg (155KB, 830x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1786.jpg
155KB, 830x553px
>on my way to work I have to walk past a group of niggers who hang around a street corner
>every time I pass by they always say something insulting like
>"ayy yo! Loo a dis ugly ass lookin mofucka. I beh he fugs his mutha"
>insults of that nature
>it's starting to get on my netves
>so I use my extreme intelligence and wicked wit to formulate the ultimate comeback
>I duly noted that all their insults consist of "________ ass lookin" and "_________ muhfucka"
>so with my ultimate comeback prepared I walk by these street corner niggers the next day
>"ayy yo cuz! Loo a dis gay ass lookin homosexual muhfucka!"
>I turn to the porch monkey who uttered this libelous phrase, bend over, pull down my pants baring my ass and say
>"does my ass really look that gay?"
>I then let an atomic fart let loose
>little did this troglodyte know I had been taking Miralax for a week straight so my shit was pure liquid
>as I farted a stream of poo launched into this niggers face, but you couldn't really tell it was there since he's already brown and smelly
>I then stand up and say
>"For the record, the only reason he knows I'm a "homosexual motherfucker" is because I fuck his mother daily who is in fact a man"
>I let this wickedly witty comeback settle on them for a moment
>the niggers are dumbfounded
>then his "crew" starts busting out laughing saying shit like
>"ayy yo cuz this nigga got you goood"
>"yeah Bruh we won't mess with witey no mo"
>"he straight gangsta cuz"
>at this I become offended and say
>"I'm not gangster. I would never stoop so low as to be a nigger gangbanger like you"
>my extreme intelligence pulls through again
>another moment of silence ensues
>"Nigga wha da fugg yew jus say?"
And that's the story of how I ended up in the hospital on the brink of death. But at least I showed those troglodytes.
>>
Gee I've seen worse fake posts get more replies. Fuck you niggers
>>
>>34359474
you have really bad power fantasies, you should feel ashamed.
>>
>>34360320
I'll see you on the street corner tomorrow, Jaavari.
>>
>>34359474
>>34360289
this is the worst thing I've ever read on this website in 10 years
>>
>>34359474
Wait hold on let me check....yup I have cancer now.
>>
>>34360603
>This is the same guy who writes poo poo pee pee pastas
Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
File: 1483447816632.jpg (158KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483447816632.jpg
158KB, 600x480px
>>34359474
Had a good laugh, if only this was true
>>
>>34359474

dude on the right has cool jean shorts
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.