[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you more likely to be mentally ill if born a woman than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Offer beer.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Offer beer.gif
1MB, 480x360px
Why are you more likely to be mentally ill if born a woman than born a male? Even inbreed kids have a less chance of being mental. Why is nobody talking about this?
>>
Because social anxiety is a thing, and every woman thinks she has it
>>
>>34359183
Because men are mostly regulated my testosterone, you have lots, you become violent and want to fuck, you have not many, you are calm and don't want to fuck.

Women have tons of different hormones, which activities completely change in function of their menstrual cycle. This is why they can seem to be psycho.
>>
>>34359183
Women overdiagnozed and fake emotional bullshit. Also, minor mood disorders exc.

Men, mostly more severe or harsh disorders, also women have 2 x chromosomes, if one isn't fucked it can stop the shitty gene. Men only have 1 y, if your fucked your fucked.

What im saying is men are MUCH more likely to ACTUALLY be mentally ill, MUCH higher chance of autism. And so on.
>>
>>34359183
evolution.
Women are no good for anything but breeding, for the most part. Plus, males will bend over backwards for them, and fuck them just because they have a cunt.
This makes it so that mentally unfit females are not bred out of the gene pool
>>
>>34359241
wouldn't a mentally unfit woman would be worse at caring for children even if she was capable of bearing them?
>>
>>34359183
We don't really give good direction to women anymore.
>>
You know just being a woman was once considered a mental illness. Female hysteria.

Since psychiatry is designed to defend the status quo, if something can be integrated into a 'productive lifestyle' it is not considered a mental illness. Even though female hysteria is no longer considered a mental illness, it still afflicts all women, whose hysteria still sometimes cause effects which will have to labelled as the product of some mental illness.

In short, because women are more emotional than men.
>>
>>34359297
No, hysteria wasn't systematicly diagnosed in women. It was a woman only illness, but not all women had it. Please stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>34359329
It could have been if all women had been checked for it.
>>
>>34359329
the point is that it's alarming that i have to wonder if a woman is hysterical just because she's a woman and more often than not, that is actually the case with women.

they never give a reason for their action and they act on impulse, if that isn't hysteria i don't know what is.
>>
XX chromosomes always results in mental illness

*tips Y chromosome*
>>
>>34359183

testosterone is good for your mental health, people who take T supplements for other reasons find their anxiety and depression and such easing
>>
>>34359426
>testosterone is good for your mental health
Truth. I knew a guy who was constantly depressed. Turns out he just had low-T and after getting regular injections he's been fine.
>>
>>34359426
>>34359434
this is why working out is essential for a man moreso.
squatting promotes test production. if you're not squatting and you work out, you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>34359353
Then it is not an illness. By definition an illness can't be something that always occurs at birth in every generation.
>>
>>34359183
Both men and women are capable of being mentally ill. Mental illness is still heavily stigmatized despite efforts to educate people on the subject.

Male suicide as an example:
Scholars propose that male suicide is higher than women perhaps because men feel less comfortable seeking help for mental issues. Men prefer to stay "silent and strong" so as not to show weakness by revealing deep rooted insecurities. Men often turn to drugs or gambling or other impulsive risky behaviors to deal with their problems.

Women on the other hand, seek out help and turn to their social support groups when they're feeling depressed.
>>
>>34359602
what definition of illness is that?
>>
>>34359626
I don't know. I have no medical background. But it sound weird to say that a trait shared by all women for generations is an illness. I mean at one point even a negative trait becomes normality
>>
>>34359233
Men are more likely to have autism while women are usually over represented in borderline and bipolar disorders.
>>
>>34359798
whether it is normal does not have anything to do with whether it is unhealthy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.