[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sin continuously but go to church every Sunday and don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2235.jpg (61KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2235.jpg
61KB, 448x500px
Sin continuously but go to church every Sunday and don't feel so guilty for being a degenerate because God doesn't care about degeneracy but he does care that you praise and worship him.

Men care about degeneracy, God does not.
>>
File: 1000+ dead.jpg (121KB, 367x475px) Image search: [Google]
1000+ dead.jpg
121KB, 367x475px
>>34359148
>God does not.

Is that why God constantly punishes humans?
>>
>>34359148
>Men care about degeneracy, God does not.

Entity so evolved it cannot perceive degeneracy=degenerate
>>
>>34359171

that's not God, God does not care.

>>34359179

That's just men trying to think for God, degeneracy is a man's notion not a Godly one.
>>
>>34359203
>that's not God, God does not care.

It's definitely God. As for "God doesn't care"...clearly.
>>
>>34359148
God is what people want it to be
>>
>>34359223

no, that's just natural disasters. God does not care.

men go insane trying to interpret disasters as the will of God, and find reason to scorn God but God does not care.

God does not care but we were created to praise and worship God, it is our truest and purest joy.
>>
I encourage you to read Matthew because you obviously haven't. Church is not what gets you into heaven and it never has been.
>>
>>34359239

you turn from the praise of God and you are in limbo and always will be until you come back to the heart of worship.

other lost men will clung to you and keep you in limbo, all lost and unable to move.
>>
>>34359256

Praise of God is the key into the Kingdom.

As for the after life, I'm not talking about that.

We are closest to God during praise.
>>
many verses in the Bible are flat wrong. A rich man has more reasons to praise God than a homeless man. Not because it is God who gave him his wealth, God does not care.

A rich man can count his blessings, and go worship God with his fellow Christians.

As for the Godless left, we are constantly trying to turn away from God, to walk our own paths.

God does not care what we do. We're the ones who hurt when we stray and wander far from the Heart of God.

God does not care.
>>
>>34359285
I'll go into specifics for you.

Matthew 6:5
>And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 7:21-23
>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You should already know this. These are some of the most famous lines in the scripture.
>>
>>34359366

it's so easy to enter the Kingdom. The key into the Kingdom is Worship and Praise of God.

Don't worry about after death, right now.

We are closet to God during praise and that's when I feel joy,
>>
>>34359385
You've said that about six times now, despite the opposite very clearly being stated.
>>
There is no "will" of God to be done here, that's just men trying to interpret the existence of God but God does not care.

This is deviating from the true purpose of people, we are the Chorus and together we praise and worship God and enter the Kingdom,

and we always find a way to leave the Kingdom, we cannot stay for long. But where i failed is fooling myself not to return to the Kingdom, i forsook Praise of God and wandered wearily in limbo, searching for crumbs.
>>
>>34359423
You need some serious help friend.
>>
>>34359248
>this retarded hippy logic

Again, YES, God doesn't care. He's maniacal like that.

But natural disasters are, by definition, from God. He created the laws that allow them to exist.
>>
>>34359412
>>34359435
>>34359443

>the "i disagree with you therefore you must need help" le antagonism
>>
>>34359450
Because you're just rambling on about nothing.
>>
>>34359450

You have a "I'm taking weed now" kind of vibe.

Your writing style has a pre-established conclusion and you don't care how you get there.
>>
>>34359459

you have to praise and worship God with your fellow Christians to understand what I'm talking about.

you're trying to block me from entering the Kingdom, you are the one in limbo.
>>
>>34359471

because i have felt his Kingdom. once you enter you don't ever forget it.

there are so many who have never entered his Kingdom, and many more who have turned away like I have.

because i tried to interpret the existence of God in correlation to the events and happenings in my life but i realized that God does not care.
>>
>>34359481
Go to bed before you have an aneurysm.
>>
>>34359517

see

>>34359450

who do you think you are?
>>
you try to block others from entering the Kingdom because you have not walked long in the limbo as I have.
>>
>>34359557
>>34359481
>>34359514

I'm all for down-syndrome thinking, but make you sure wear a lifesaver and styrofoam helmet

don't want to hurt yourself
>>
>>34359583

God does not care. everything is your fault.
>>
to be close to God is to be awake.

Praise and Worship of God is the Key to the Kingdom.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.