[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only girl who ever loved me is now mad at me because I failed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483400252257.jpg (2MB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1483400252257.jpg
2MB, 2560x2489px
The only girl who ever loved me is now mad at me because I failed her. She even blocked me on chat.

How do I prove her I love her and that it was just a mistake?
>>
File: An Hero.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
An Hero.gif
1MB, 320x234px
got to her and do what he does in the gif.

>tfw she will always remember you
>>
why do you care anon? none of this matters anyway, to her you're just another person. Sure she may be thinking of you now but eventually she will forget about you and fuck some other guy
>>
>>34358874
What did you do?
Just call her/go to her place and explain yourself girls do stupid shit like that all the time if you didnt fuck up big time it's ok
>>
>>34358982
tl dr I implied she lies to me because she was acting like so and she took it too hard.

>>34358956
maybe youre right, should i just forget?
>>
>>34359098
move on dude.
>>
Did you ever meet in real life?
>>
>>34359163
of course, otherwise it wouldnt mattet
>>
>>34359098
the fact that she acted this way means she probably did indeed lie.
Still. give talking to her a try but imo she's being a bitch.
>>
How long were you together? Did you have sex?
>>
>>34358874
Wait until fall and commit sepuku.
>>
Total fucking normie here, just lurk about and occasionally try to help a poor sod out..

She acted like that because you hit a nerve, which means you were most likely right about her lying. Women do this to control a situation when they get caught out, the effect is that you immediately stop pursuing the subject and if she plays it right, you end up apologising for.. Well.. Being right..

Dont play into it. Just leave it be. If she unblocks you, strike up conversation a week or two later, its tough but you cant let her bend you over like a bitch.
>>
>>34359300
month, nope

>>34359405
cheers, i will make use of your wise words
>>
>>34359427
You just had a few dates. She was not even your gf. Move on. "Love of my life" my ass.
>>
>>34359405
fucking this
>>34359427
>month
why do you care lmfao if you managed to score this dumb bitch you will find another girl.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.