[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you wake up one morning and realize that you became a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: images-12.jpg (9KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
9KB, 242x208px
>tfw you wake up one morning and realize that you became a monster that is beyond help and the only way out is suicide
>>
>tfw you wake up one morning and realize you always were a monster
>>
>>34358363
thinking about this shit on a regular basis trying to better myself (if anything to keep my mind off of those thoughts)
>>
File: Fegelein.png (337KB, 567x416px) Image search: [Google]
Fegelein.png
337KB, 567x416px
>>34358363
>tfw when you became the ghost you always wanted to be
>Studied 10 in the same school, no one remembers me
>Studied 5 years in the same high school, no one remembers me
>Studied in the same college for 5 years, no one remembers me

it feel real good mates
>>
>>34358363
How have you become a monster, anon?
>>
>Tfw you wake up

Killmepls
>>
>>34358363
No one is ever truly beyond saving OP. What's your issue(s)? This is a first hand post.
>>
File: image.jpg (628KB, 1930x1447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
628KB, 1930x1447px
>>34358363
I feel ya OP. My father was mentally ill so growing up I had to learn to be emotionally numb to deal with him. After my parents split, my mother turned into quite the paranoid monster herself and I've begun to realize that in an effort to protect myself from her I've had to become a being from the abyss. I know it sounds edgy, but once you fall into the abyss there's no going back.
>>
>>34359669
I was diagnosed with parkinson's disease at 27 like my grandpa because I show tremor symptomes. Except my family I have no one that would take care of me. I don't want this anymore. I wanted to life a normal life with a wife and kids, but I know how it ended with my grandpa that couldn't even speak anymore and almost shit/pissed himself. I only want to be gone. Nobody should bear the pain to take care of me.
>>
File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34358363
>tfw you are a sick person that cannot be helped with modern medicine and the only way out is suicide
>>
>>34359878
Have you ever seen the Shootist? It's a John Wayne movie, you should watch it.
>>
>>34360036
No I haven't but if you recommend it I will watch it before I off myself. I think I've already decided.
>>
>>34360058
It's about a terminally ill man who doesn't want to die weak and without control of his own body.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.