[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I show status to the world with money? Like become semi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1473889743734.jpg (92KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1473889743734.jpg
92KB, 620x827px
How do I show status to the world with money? Like become semi famous if all you have is money
>>
>>34358121
fake it.

i used to do this thing where i would rent unmarked sports cars and go to near by town and pretend like a big shot. but you must be vague and mysterious if you get caught in the lie then you become the laughing stock of the town.
>>
>>34358121
how much money are we talking.......?

orig comento
>>
>>34358121
Buy a rolex, designer clothes and an m6

nobody's gonna see your house anyway.
>>
>>34358900
Not saying you, but a lot of people have Rodger-style delusions that a car is going to make them popular (myself included). In reality nobody gives a fuck, AND 80% of people can barely even tell a 2007 3-series from a 2016 M5.

You're much better off getting some snappy clothing. Get some suits made.

As for OP it depends what kind of fame you want, and how much? Some kid from my city has like 200k instagram followers because he's a little kid with a lambo, so I guess that's semi-fame but that really ain't shit. What are you looking for?
>>
>>34358121
Good clothing is a nice way to distinguish yourself, but the more flashy you get the more you'll attract the wrong kind of attention. Like gold diggers.
>>
>>34360064
They do if it's a Ferrari but you're right about cars in general. Girls don't care too much if you have say a used 2007 Lexus or a brand new m6. Comparing those to say a new civic, the girl will be more impressed with a 2007 Lexus even if the Lexus is now cheaper. Cars do make a little factor in girls, similar to having a career vs working in a call center.
>>
>>34358121
Pay me to beat you up.
Say it was a hate crime
???
Profit.
>>
>>34360064
I have two dozen or more baller as fuck Ralph Lauren shirts.
>>
>>34358168
hahaha fucking legend did this ever get you laid?
>>
File: IMG_1079.jpg (95KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1079.jpg
95KB, 800x603px
>>34358168
Holy shit
>wasting your money trying to look rich in front of people you don't know

>shitposting about it on a Peruvian alpaca breeding forum

wew
>>
>>34358168
fucking lol

well done anon you absolute madman
>>
>>34358900
Rolex is nothing these days. Audemars / Patek or go home

M6 is way too expensive. If you can afford one, you are not faking anymore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.