[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abstinent fembot here. Why is abstinence recieved with soo many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2660.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
Abstinent fembot here. Why is abstinence recieved with soo many negative feelings? Why isn't it viable?
>>
>>34356593
No one cares bitch

Sage
>>
>>34356593
female abstinence is a treasure to be kept safe. it is rare to find in the times of today.
>>
File: 4chan for girls.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4chan for girls.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
>>34356593
>Abstinent fembot here
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>34356593
>tfw also a KHV fembot, not interested in hookups
>get called a prude
>other fembots are the opposite
>they get called sluts
>>
>>34356667
Kek nigga go fuck a pillow
>>
>>34356593
>Why is abstinence recieved with soo many negative feelings?
it's not. it's just unusual.
>Why isn't it viable?
it is, as long as you're not in a relationship or your partner agrees that abstinence is viable.

if someone is not in a relationship with you then their opinion on your sex life doesn't matter anyway. if you want to be in relationship but the person requires sex, then your values are incompatible so it still doesn't matter.

>>34356731
who calls you a prude?
>>
>>34356593

It's highly associated with repressive ideologies. If you're doing it for you, fine, but people will have a hard time buying that.
>>
>>34356593
because everyone knows its just some bullshit phase youre going through because of self esteem issues
>>
>>34356731
>current year
>caring about what robots think
>>
>>34356791
no...im abstinent until marriage
>>
>>34356593
The only purpose of the female gender to the human species is to open your legs have have kids, therefore you're basically a sack of rocks if you don't bother doing even that, a burden no-one wants to bother with.

You have one fucking purpose you dumb thot.
>>
men are annoyed by it because they like sex and they don't want one less person to fuck

women are annoyed by it because they don't like feeling dirtier than someone else

>>34356809
people dont think it's viable because fap culture is so big that most guys can't go three days without jerking off. so people think that extends to sex, too.
>>
>>34356593
Because if there's one thing that awakens the sentience in the average person, it's that they have done things that they regret that they can never take back.

You're a walking reminder of a state that they can never return to and that is like being shaken away from their hedonistic daze.
>>
Why would a guy date a girl who doesn't want to have sex? That's what. You're denying what's essential in a relationship.
>>
>>34356758
>who calls you a prude?
Robots... I don't make it a habit of talking about this kind of thing irl.

>>34356796
I'm not interested in dating normies
>>
>>34356667
No it isn't. There are plenty of virgin girls out there.

Just go talk to them
>>
>>34356777

Also, check out my triple digits. I would've gotten a big payout on a slot machine.
>>
I'm an abstinent female, too. But I highly disprove of your use of the word "fembot." Women cannot be robots. Just call yourself a femanon, silly.
>>
>>34356852
Well you probably don't have a choice since no real robot actually wants a gf.
>>
>it's another "Oh Hai I'm a fembot and so different from the other girls, totally a virgin too haha xD"

And it'll probably get 300+ replies as well

Sage
>>
>>34356888
Double check get to Vegas anon don't pass this up
>>
>>34356842
Hmm. I like your answer. Why would people be bothered though since virginity is a social construct and sex doesn't change you? I'm just quoting feminist thoughts.
>>
>>34356918
That's radfem shit. Medical Docs wouldn't accept "virginity is a construct" as an answer to a question about sexual activities.
>>
>>34356908
I don't mind being single anyway.
>>
>>34356852
If you're abstinent, nobody will want to date you. Maybe a few robots at most, and no normies.
>>
>>34356918
Not him, but that's more of a rationalisation after the fact. 15 yo girls don't usually know about some feminists theories, that usually starts in college. They just take some infatuation with a guy as love, want to seem mature and hence quickly have sex with him. Come college they're already sluts, so they may as well justify it
>>
>>34356593
People think you're a prude, that and the ones saving their virginity for whatever reason wait for that "special someone" then cheat on them. You'll say that you're not like that but I know you'll do it anyway.
>>
>>34356951
Then we're full circle and that brings me back to my first point, why give a shit what other people think of your choices?
>>
>>34356918
>virginity is a social construct and sex doesn't change you
maybe it's not that it changes who you are but it's an intimate experience that you can either share with a lot of people who don't care about you (even complete strangers for many people) or you can save the experience for a loving relationship that deserves the level of intimacy that sex provides.

sex will feel good with just about anyone but i think hooking up casually lowers the act to yet another avenue of instant gratification that leaves a lot of people feeling empty in the end when they wake up and they're still alone. sex between two people who love each other deepens a connection that already exists and makes the act something special. it is supposed to be intimate, not impersonal or mechanical. maybe i'm old fashioned or i have my priorities wrong but i can't imagine having sex without also having love.
>>
>>34357048
Why so completely black and white? If a girl isn't abstinent that means she's a total slut and incapable of intimacy?
>>
>>34356918
>virginity is a social construct and sex doesn't change you
perhaps, but a person's sexual past says a lot about their character
>>
>>34357066
Abstinence is dumb, girls should just only fuck in stable long term relationships.
>>
>>34357073
>>34357048
>virginity is a social construct
Everything is a social construct. Stop propping up this meme.
>>
>>34356918
Virginity isn't a social construct.

Having multiple sexual partners is a sign of bad decision making - it's often linked to poor quality of marriage, also known as failure to maintain or keep a stable relationship and inability to find harmony between lust and love.

Most robots do indeed only want a virgin because they'll be the first thing to give her a dicking and therefore conquer her but for people with two braincells to rub together it's entirely about what it says about your ability to make good, lasting decisions etc.

So for example I don't judge you based on the physical intactness of the part of your vagina that determines virginity but rather I'm judging you on your ability to interact with people, choose worthy partners, how at mercy of your own pleasure centres you are, how prone to disease you are, how able you are to commit to a stable relationship and many other things that are involved in people who gain the most out of life by having sex with tons of strangers.
>>
>>34357164
Kek! You had me with your opening line, then lost me immediately after that. Atleast we agree in a broad sense, no?
>>
>>34357164
So to add, a state of virginity isn't merely a social construct, it is part of your identity as a person but the solution to masking that shame seems to be that some people are trying to warp or change the meaning of virginity and you may not accept the perception of that part of your identity but I won't accept your compromise of that part of your identity either and as a result I've had a lasting relationship of 8 years without a single one of the trappings that other people fall into by following this sort of common sense.

I'm the only of my old group of friends too who has managed a lasting, faultless and continually exciting marriage to a very kind, reasonable and tempered person of the same standards.

Pleasure always has its price, if you have it all now, you will pay for it later.
im a grill btw
>>
>>34357066
i didn't say that. i want to point out that i don't think casual sex is good for men or women. i don't think that a man or woman who has a lot of sex is incapable of intimacy. instead, i kind of feel the opposite way. i think some people who have casual sex are starved for intimacy and connection and they try to satisfy that need with sex but that doesn't work if love is not involved so they need constant hookups to feel okay. i also think some people use it as a way to boost their self-esteem. it seems more like two people using each other to satisfy urges than the intimate act it should be. maybe i'm wrong but that's how i see it.

i just don't understand sex without love. i never have. i won't judge people who can do that but i think lots of people are fooling themselves when they sleep with new people every week and say they're happy. as i said, i could be wrong, but it would not work for me.

>>34357117
i just quoted the person who said that. not everything is a social construct and virginity isn't either. it's a descriptor for a person who has not had sex which is a definite thing (once you have defined what counts as sex). the value that is placed on maintaining virginity is the social construct.
>>
>>34357199
That's fine. But you wouldn't be in here if it didn't hold access to some sort of feelings within you.

I think I really wanted to come in here to congratulate OP and tell them that they're doing a very wise and intelligent thing and it will irk people a lot because they are a reminder of what can never be taken back, mistakes never mend-able etc.
>>
>>34357247
I'm scrolling up and down the main page posting in a number of threads when I see all this crazy judgy pro-abstinence jibber jabber.
>>
>>34357164
>>34357214
>>34357247
what do you think about people who engaged in casual sex in their younger years but realized later on that it was a mistake and changed their behavior. as you said, it can't be taken back so should a person be judged for their past mistakes if they regret them and have committed to change? it seems like a sign of their ability to grow and accept responsibility for their actions, so should their immaturity at an earlier age be held against them?
>>
>>34357214
How old were you when you got together? How long did you date until having sex?
>>
>>34357407
We started dating in high school when we were 15. We're saving ourselves for marriage, so we're not having sex. But we're getting married next year.
>>
>>34356593
>Pay attention to ME!

Fuck off cunt

>>>/soc/
>>
File: thisbitchoverhere.gif (725KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
thisbitchoverhere.gif
725KB, 245x400px
>>34357424
>I can't post a pic without text so here's some greentxt
>>
>>34357315
>judgy

It's called being held accountable for your actions and choices. You have to understand that not everyone is required to like you or accept your choices as those choices make up part of your identity.

>>34357337
It's part of your identity as is your immaturity at an age - not everyone experiences immaturity in a way that they would sexually act out. When I was immature I was drawing wolf people and drawing on my bedroom walls, I wasn't having sex with people randomly.

What I'm saying is you must go forward with what you've done to yourself or others and realize you can then only hold others to the standards you have held yourself.

>>34357407
We had sex after about a year together and were married after six years.
>>
File: 1482099735269.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482099735269.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>34356593
>HEY GUYS IM A GIRL LOOK AT ME DID I MENTION IM A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME BTW IM A GIRL
>>
>>34357466
mockery only really adds a shitty personality to go with shitty decisions
>>
>>34356593
>"fembot" here
HURRR DURRRR LOOK AT ME, I'LL GET FREE (you)s JUST BY MENTIONING MY GENDER
>>
>>34357472
No it's called being sanctimonious, cunt, but I thought it would be too cumbersome.

And you've gotta understand that the layer of condescending judgment coating your posts is only good for a laff.
>>
>>34357491
Kek Oh the defensive projections bless your soul
>>
>>34357533
>Sanctimonious, cunt!
>Judgement!
>Judgy!
It's all in your head, really. You say it's good for a laugh but you're an awfully toasty roastie right now, weird right.

You can't escape people pinning your decisions to who you are.
>>
>>34357546
>continued toasty defensive mockery.
very 2d
>>
>>34357574
>imaginary exclamation marks
All in my head, eh?

>Having multiple sexual partners is a sign of bad decision making
>I'm judging you on your ability to interact with people, choose worthy partners, how at mercy of your own pleasure centres you are, how prone to disease you are, how able you are to commit to a stable relationship and many other things that are involved in people who gain the most out of life by having sex with tons of strangers.

Yeah no judgement there, especially that part where it says specifically "I'm judging you based on..."
Isn't my face red.
>>
>>34357472
>It's part of your identity as is your immaturity at an age - not everyone experiences immaturity in a way that they would sexually act out.
some people do though. your own expressions of immaturity were shaped by your upbringing. would you really hold all people to the same standard, while assuming that they were taught the same values that protected you from making mistakes? what about a child who was raised with no guidance and was required to learn by making mistakes on their own?

>What I'm saying is you must go forward with what you've done to yourself or others and realize you can then only hold others to the standards you have held yourself.
your phrasing sounds like you are assuming i was referring to myself but i was not. anyway, i don't think any person has a right to "hold others to standards" even when they have upheld those standards for themselves. you have the right to choose the type of people you want in your life but what does "holding others to a standard" mean to you? it sounds like you feel that it's appropriate to pass judgment on other people without any acknowledgment of their experience in life (which i alluded to above). why is this not taken into account in your understanding of people's behavior? it seems like you would probably miss out on having good people in your life who are capable of overcoming their failures if you judge someone in the present based on a past that they can't change.

i'm curious about your own upbringing and what shaped your values. can you give a brief description of your early life?
>>
>>34357574
no, it's not all in her head. i'm a virgin and i agree that casual sex is a bad choice and i still think you're awfully nasty and judgmental in a very polite way. people probably won't say it to you in real life (if you go on about these things in public) but it's extremely easy to see through the measured language to what you're really trying to say, which is that you see yourself as superior to the majority of women because you didn't fuck until you were seeing a guy for a year.
>>
MUH CUM MUH CUM WTF Y DONT U WANT MUH CUM
t. ooga booga western people these days
literaly to retarded and domesticated to comprehend why someone wouldn't care for any chance to obtain le pleasure stimulus
>>
>>34357657
>Isn't my face red.

It is when you can't hold back your little outburst of namecalling. You haven't really been able to give anything forward except for 'that's judgy' and defensive mockery. If only your vagina was still as tight as your asshole in these replies.

There's some judgement, kek

>>34357657
>would you really hold all people to the same standard
That's the thing, I guess, our lives will shape us as well, accordingly, but if you life took you another way but you want a person from a different way - you can hardly fault them for turning you down because they have different standards, is what I'm saying.

It's basically that we should and do judge people at every turn, whether we like it or not, because that's how we navigate. Isn't it weird that people in here get so toasty about the plain text announcement of something they experience and commit to themselves each and every day?

>>34357721
I'm verbose on the internet and stern because it's the topic of that thread, that's all. I don't really care about the feelings of random anon posters in here but wanted to come to agree with OP, who asked what the problem might be and what it means in long detail and I've given my cents forward.

I don't see myself as superior or weigh it up like that but I do see the value of my choices compared to other choices other people make in this part of life and that's what this thread is about.
>>
>>34357837
Which outbursts are you referring to? >>34357199
This one? Where I say we agree in a broad sense?
>>34357315
Or this one, where I clarify I was reacting to the "crazy judgy pro-abstinence jibber jabber". Not a swipe at anyone, just an observation on the tone of the thread.
>>34357533
Or this one, where I clarify what I meant by "judgy" as sanctimonious. Admittedly, I called you a cunt, but you are a cunt, m8. It's plastered between every line you post
>I am a sanctimonious cunt you are below me
which I stated is good for a laff.
What about this one
>>34357651
Where I indicate where you're coming off "judgy". You know, that part where you said, openly, you're judging folks.

So which "outburst" are you talking about.
Also stop judging "me" for the sex you imagined I had to "get a loose vagina", and I wouldn't mind if you stopped thinking about my asshole, too. Thanks! (actual exclamation point)
Kek.

ps I'm a male (male) so the "roastie" shit ain't helping your state of "non-judgmentalism" [/]
>>
>>34357979
There wasn't even a need for a post that large.

Your replies have been two things:
Drawing attention to my tone or judgements.
Distant mocking because something is drawing you in.

But little else, anon.
>you are a cunt m8! It's plastered between every line!

You're just pooper blasted anon. Get all the anger out and judge me, make yourself look like a pleb.

It's cute you go into a thread expecting people to care about your fee fees though.
>>
>>34357837
>It's basically that we should and do judge people at every turn, whether we like it or not, because that's how we navigate.
we judge based on our values and our values should take into account all of the realities of life. we choose how we interpret everything.

you seem to have ignored the majority of my post. i'm not faulting you for your values, i'm asking why your values don't take into account the reality that some people may not have had the privileges that others did have. blanket judgment seems too simple.

you also didn't give any explanation of where your values came from so it's hard for me to understand whether you're so adamant that adults should all be held to the same standard for their admitted and rectified lapses in judgment regardless of upbringing because you were able to form your values with no guidance at all and so you expect that others should be able to do the same or that you were raised in a nurturing and protective environment but still take full credit for your point of view and behavior because you don't see (or care) how a person's early environment can help or harm their capacity to make responsible decisions.
>>
>>34357837
>I don't weigh it up like that
>the value of my choices compared to other choices other people make
why lie to yourself?
>>
>>34358029
My whole point is you're being judgemental? Why wouldn't I draw attention to facts that support it? And nigga here's the thing, I'm not even judging you. Shit, I'm not even judging you for being a cunt. But don't flat out lie and say you're not being judgy and acting like a cunt.

IIf you want to live a life of abstinence, cool man, good for you. But don't try and act like you're better than any other conduit of shit walking the earth.
>>
It should work for you, I don't see the issue. I know a girl who is saving herself for marriage, 23 year old karate instructor, she seems happy enough. I'm personally not doing that but I can respect the decision, do what you can live with. I don't think people should compromise their morals because of society's disapproval. I think people need to mind their own fucking business if they aren't romantically interested. If you're finding it difficult to find a partner I'd consider making an effort (church, community outreach, meetup groups).
>>
>>34358062
>we choose how we interpret everything.
Do we or is it part the fault of childhood and how we were raised as you said?

>blanket judgment seems too simple.
I sort of sidestepped most of your post because it's not the philosophy of judgement that I was interested in but just the concept that people should be held accountable for their actions - and we do pass our judgement on them accordingly, based on our preferences and choices and in that some choices have consequence.

It's a defense that every person has a right to be held and hold accountable others for their choices and decisions as a reflection of who they were.

It could get very philosophical if we were to then ask at what point does a person become conscious of their own decisions or from what environment.

So my short response to your large posts are essentially: I'm not a philosopher but I believe and live by the idea we are held accountable for our actions, whether we like it or not and how we are held accountable and what effect that has on us is implicit in our identity as a person.

We may want to erase or forget things we've done but they're a part of us for us to know and others to see, whether we like it or not.
>>
>>34358092
>My whole point is you're being judgemental?
That wouldn't be detriment to my points, though.

>ur a cunt, I decree it so.
Oh please. Simmer down.

Basically you're picking fault with me for where I've personally offended you, by the sounds of it. Pretty big headed to draw notice to that, anon.

>But don't try and act like you're better than any other conduit of shit walking the earth.
I don't and haven't but you have transformed it into that upon reading it. I wonder why.
>>
I guess the negative comments are supposed to get OP off herhigh horse and make her realize that there's no value in her choice and nobody will date her, but...
> op has never been pumped and dumped by chad, never will be
>has no past
>no stds (1 in 6 people have hsv 2)
>No matter how much sex positive people will advocate for (justify their shitty decisions desu) casual sex, the virgin will be of high value and will bother the "dirty" people
>probably has values that are conducive for long term relationships/is marriage material

now shes on r9k so that means shes not boring and it probably slightly crazy and degenerate
>>
>>34358172
>it would be a detriment
Which is why I'm pointing it out. You're acting counter-intuitively to your cause.

>by decree
Nonono, based on your general tone and interactions with people. You're acting very cunty. I'm surprised no one's ever pointed that our to you.

>I don't think I'm better
From your many drawn out posts you repeatedly put value-judgements on individual acts based on zero context. (see also being a cunt)
>>
>>34358173
She will cheat on the guy who she marries. Guaranteed.
>>
>>34358289
No doubt. Once she gets the d she'll become a cockicidal maniac
>>
>>34358289
Why do you think so?
orig
>>
>>34358274
>I think people should be held accountable to their actions.
>You think calling me judgemental takes away from that.
>I'm acting against my cause by offending your fee fees.
nuh-uh.

>Based on my basic armchair analysis I declare you a cunt, I'm surprised no one has ever pointed out the thing I think.
Whoa, it could be because you're wrong.

>The rest
Also known as holding people accountable for their actions.

It's really just 'I feel judged and you rub me the wrong way so you're a cunt and wrong!' dohoho.
>>
>>34358306
Because people project their fears on others.
>>
>>34358289
statistically they're less likely to cheat but that might also be explained by a lot of them being devoted religionfags
>>
>>34358349
I really doubt it. Virgin marriages are the most successful.
>>
>>34358129
>Do we or is it part the fault of childhood and how we were raised as you said?
i was specifically referring to a person who has overcome their upbringing as an adult though. you seem to keep missing that part. i think our values as adults should be based on logic and should be carefully considered and reassessed when necessary.

i guess i got the answer to my question about your upbringing. good for you that your parents taught you exactly how you needed to act to stay on the right track. you should thank them for that.

>I sort of sidestepped most of your post because
you don't have any good response as to why an adolescent who has been given no guidance or nurturing would understand the consequences of their actions in the same way that another adolescent would. or why being able to take responsibility for past mistakes as an adult and adjusting behavior once you understand the ramifications holds less weight in your scale of judgment than what you did as an ignorant adolescent. apparently, a person must be held accountable for their actions (whatever this means. you say it a lot.) for the rest of their life, implying that change is irrelevant in your eyes. identity is king but that part doesn't factor into a person's identity, i guess. we should feel shame indefinitely for our poor choices in the past. seems like a healthy way to live a life.
>>
>>34358384
>good for you that your parents taught you
You don't have enough information to make that claim.

>you don't have any good response
*I don't have a response you like.

Jees, what's with people turning 'I don't like your response' into 'you don't have a response' in this thread.

We're held responsible to our actions whether we like it or not and one of the first things children are taught is not to do a thing because it's a naughty, even our bodies teach us not to injure ourselves because our actions hold us accountable through pain we feel.

The idea we can all shed the chains of our pasts and instantly pick each other up without a care in the world is a nice thing, like everyone linking arms around the world, but people are sentient beings with all different tastes, ideas and creeds and you can't expect to be accepted everywhere or have your slate cleaned as you want, is what I'm saying, we will be held accountable whether we like it or not and sometimes that helps in life when making decisions.
>>
>>34358325
I'm sure you think you're high moral standards give you the right to judge others value based on zero contextual information. You're acting against your cause by saying you shouldn't be judged on your decision to abstain, but are readily doling out judgement to anyone who decides not to.
Is your point that you're a judgmental hypocrite?
Also, my fee fees? Really? I've been objective throughout this discussion. My morals and ethics arent on the table beyond "I agree that virginity isn't a construct" and "people shouldn't be judged based on what they do, consensually, in the privacy of their bedroom". My fee fees aren't at stake, your reasoning is.

>srsly tho I'm not a cunt
You just pretend to be one on the internet.
>>
>>34358379
Virgin marriages are also the most miserable.
>>
>>34358384
>we should feel shame indefinitely for our poor choices in the past. seems like a healthy way to live a life.
I wanted to touch on this too actually, because it's sad and it did tug at me a bit.

I think it's up to you how you process your own shame. You can't control how others see it but I think part of being healthy about your past is also being honest about it and being accountable for it, that's just as important as overcoming your personal shame.
>>
>>34358488
According to who? I always hear people shitting on them but it seems like sour grapes to me.
>>
>>34358486
>you think you're high moral standards give you the right to judge others
Nope. I just have a right to hold you accountable for your actions.

>m-muh context

You can judge my decision to abstain. I don't mind, what I mind is you don't like judging but are judging, which is what I said people will do, whether they like it or not, as you are and I hold you accountable! Magic.

You haven't been objective. You've at first played the distant clown, mocking, then picked fault with my tone and then made a point of attack which made a hypocrite out of yourself. Wew.
Also my favorite part of objective is where you randomly armchair analyze me bby.

>srsly tho my fee fees demand i call you a cunt one more time
Now now.
>>
>>34358510
How would a virgin know if a marriage is good if they have nothing to compare it to?
>>
>>34358544
maybe by the content
>am i being cheated on?
>do i feel connected to this person?
>do i trust them?
>am i having fun?
>do we have stuff in common?
>do i smile waking up next to them?
>am I in a state of abuse?
yada yada

normal questions you ask in any relationship

also
>it's good because it's the one i built
is important
>>
>>34358538
>hold you accountable
Nope, you have zero right to hold anyone accountable. You're not the moral police. You have the right to spew toxic judgements, but (again) that makes you judgemental. Sadface.

I wouldn't judge you for abstaining, because that's your right. I'm sure you have personal reasons that have lead you to that decision, and it's not my job to call into question the validity of your life experience.
See, that's being non-judgmental! It's soooo easy! You just don't have to put so much time and energy thinking about what all those dirty degenerate strangers are doing in their private lives.
If you want anymore advice on not being a hypocritical, judgemental cunt, let me know.
>>
>>34358604
>Nope, you have zero right to hold anyone accountable.
Except I do, we all have a right to hold people accountable to their actions and we do each day. You are holding me accountable when you attempt to attack me for perceived slights against your sensibilities. You calling me a cunt is a way of punishing me or making me recognizable accountability for my attitude, to you.

You're just flipflopping, sadly, while making a complete hypocrite out of yourself and actively doing what you're against.

>fee fees desperate for another jab.
Tut tut.
>>
>>34358538
Sorry for the ad hom, but exactly where was I being an armchair analyst?
>>
>>34356918
Find the thread, women absorb and carry genetic material from every man they sleep with.

Fucking fundamentally changes the females genetic expression, and sluts are addicted to cum. They hunger for more and different and are incapable of pair bonding.
>>
>>34358638
>I don't want to be judged
>but I will hold you accountable
That's hypocritical.
>you're acting like a cunt
>but i'm not judging you for it
Not hypocritical.
Try again, cunt!
>>
>>34358645
>based on your general tone and interactions with people. You're acting very cunty. I'm surprised no one's ever pointed that our to you.

Also
>I hold you accountable as a cunt for the way I analyze your posts in this one thread to the point I'm *surprised no one has ever pointed out this thing that is my opinion on you based on this brief interaction that is objectively right*

Is that the implication?

I say poor armchair analysis because you've given a statement of surprise that 'no one' as in, out of all the people I've met, has agreed with you yet based on what you can fetch from this small interaction today.

A better, non judgemental reaction would've been to avoid the statement altogether and stay all objective and lovely.
>>
>>34358675
/r9k/ will believe any pseudoscientific memes as long as it supports their bitter virginal worldview.
>>
>>34358727
But that wouldn't have been as funny? Banter is best served with a modicum of levity, it by no means an analysis.
>>
>>34358746
*was by no means
>>
>>34358704
Has your brain just stopped working?
I don't mind if you judge me and I will hold you accountable.

You don't like judgement and yet you've also tried to hold me accountable and are passing judgement by deeming me a cunt.

Me being a cunt is not objective btw, perhaps you're not used to your opinions not being fact but your claim of cunt is a personal judgement of yours, cast upon me! Fancy that!

You can have another try, though, I suppose.
>>
>>34358746
>I-it wasn't an analysis, it was b-banter. I-I'm objective!

Oh dear.
>>
>>34358755
Nah, my brain is functional. Whether or not you mind if I judge you is irrelevant, because I don't believe in judging folks based on their personal life. I mean, it's literally the crux of my position.
Again, not judging you as a cunt, think of it as a term of endearment. You're CuntChan, and we're discussing judgementalism. Feel free to give me a petname, I won't take offense.
>>
It isn't. Wait for a relationship with a guy before having sex if you want.

You may as well date though. Nobody is perfect and you will want experience in relationships to know how to sustain the ones with a little potential.
>>
>>34358784
I know this board has a hard time with spotting humor, but if you think my tone was anything but sardonic you're mistaken. And I sincerely apologize if you feel as though I was attempting to analyze you. Cunt.
>>
>>34358462
>Jees, what's with people turning 'I don't like your response' into 'you don't have a response' in this thread.
you said yourself that you sidestepped my points in order to avoid the discussion i tried to raise so you could be free to moralize yet again. you don't address what i ask and then you make the same singular point that is irrelevant to my questions in every post. you have not put any critical thought into your responses and you have not answered any of my questions. this is called "not having a response" or at least, not providing one.

i gotta go though. good luck holding people accountable for their actions when they're naughty.
>>
>>34358841
>Comes into the thread claiming to be against judgement.
>Judges me to be a cunt based on how I've lived my personal life.
>Then judges the quality of my tone.
>Then judges my argument based on his sensibilities.
>Then tells me he can't believe other people haven't agreed with that judgement before, projecting that judgement on people around me. o w8 just bants lol
>Now trying to banter his way out of the hole he dug for himself.

Top jej, you were better as distant clown.
>>
>>34358885
>you have not put any critical thought into your responses
Your opinion.

>you have not answered any of my questions
I have but not given you the answers you want.

You didn't receive a response you like.
>>
>>34358978
>Your opinion.
you can't use the same sentence in ten different configurations and pretend that this counts as a discussion involving critical thought. you're just trying to push your agenda and you're not addressing what i have said because it's inconvenient.

>I have
>I sort of sidestepped most of your post because it's not the philosophy of judgement that I was interested in but just the concept that people should be held accountable for their actions
you have not answered my questions. you have, admittedly, sidestepped my points because you didn't like the topic i raised since it brought your moral stance into question and you had no legitimate way to respond.

last post i swear.
>>
>>34358907
Ehh you're really stuck on this "cunt" thing, huh? Well ok, I've already proved you to be judgemental and a hypocrite. I suppose I'm done here.
Off to have breakfast with my happy wife of nine years! Stay frosty, cunt.
>>
>>34358730
Women don't control their blood-brain barrier any more than their speech.
>>
>>34356593
Because men are pigs and women are savages
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.