[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Drop out of highschool at 16 >Be NEET for 8 years >Parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: nick-young-confused-face.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
74KB, 300x256px
>Drop out of highschool at 16
>Be NEET for 8 years
>Parents slowly start losing respect for me
>Begin to treat me like an incompetent retard
>Subtly hint that I'm "special" and it's okay if I need to take my time to do things
Has this happened to any other robots? When I was still in highschool they treated me like a human, but now I'm "special"? They didn't even bother to encourage me to get out there and change my situation. What the fuck.
>>
Same kinda. I now get away with way more. In highschool they still thought I could be a picture perfect normie. However, despite being better looking, more athletic and smarter than your average normie this did not happen.

I think its because I'm pretty paranoid and anxious. I don't like doing new things to the point of near autism. My family is trying to help me improve though. They kinda feel that i'm different now though.
>>
File: 1482152599899.jpg (891KB, 1000x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1482152599899.jpg
891KB, 1000x1266px
>>34356465
I've dropped out of community college.

I'm in a similar situation as you, but the difference is, no one in my family knows about it yet. I get the feeling that my dad can kind of tell without me having to though.

When I read posts like yours, its an eerie feeling thinking about what family would do to me if they ever learned the truth. They had such high expectations of me, and I really let them down.
>>
>>34356465
They're disgusted at having to face the reality that their genes are shit and won't continue on. Just ignore them and let them suffer the shame of being failures.
>>
>>34356465

My parents still treat my like an incompetent retard and I'm second year /uni/

Whenever I'd tell them I did something like building a fucking shed for my friend they'd laugh and call me a liar.
>>
prove em wrong nigga
>>
>>34356877
They Will eventually know, you cant scape your responsabilities
>>
>>34356465
Mine just think I've been faking it this whole time and can go outside and be a normal person at the drop of a hat.
I really don't know how to get motivated enough to fix my life, do you plan on doing anything?
>>
File: retardpepefunnyhat.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
retardpepefunnyhat.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>34357890
>do you plan on doing anything?
I'm currently looking for a job so I can save up enough money to move out. But how my parents treat me makes me feel like I shouldn't even try sometimes. Fuck them and their negativity.
>>
>>34358001
Good luck, Anon, even if they don't believe in you we will.
>>
File: 1480500423363.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480500423363.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>34356877
>community college
>high expectations

sorry anon, i couldn't resist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.