[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frog and feels tavern is now open share your feels and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 19

File: 1457789601109.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457789601109.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Frog and feels tavern is now open
share your feels and drinks are on the house
>>
>>34356233
I'm a medicated schizophrenic. 32 years old and living with family. I go for months at a time without talking to anyone and usually it's okay but every so often the isolation becomes unbearable. Nobody wants someone who's dropped off the face of the earth.
>>
File: feels aliens.png (52KB, 493x423px) Image search: [Google]
feels aliens.png
52KB, 493x423px
>>34356233
Damn it's been a while since we've had one of these. I'll take a virgin mojito please.

Well life has been alright lately. Classes have just started up again since last week and I'm still adjusting to being in school again. It'll come soon enough though.

Just got done watching Genesis 4 Melee, was pretty fun outside of the wash that was grand finals lmao

Biggest thing on my plate right now honestly is this girl. I think she likes me and I kinda want to ask her out. Like I met her in sociology last semester when I needed to borrow a book from her and I thought she was cute and sorta my type so I just kept talking to her from there. She happened to be in a couple things I was in and we seemed to have some similar interests.

She's pretty adorable really, not the best looking but I think she's cute. I'm 6'2" and she's like a foot or more shorter than me (not sure exactly) so I kind of have to lean over to hear her sometimes. She's more on the reserved/shy side and doesn't seem to get a lot of attention from guys but doesn't really seem desperate or anything either.

She's been pretty open to spending time with me and when I talk to her online or irl she seems to get into the conversations we have. She's made the effort to send the first message sometimes too, so that's nice. And when we see each other irl she usually initiates conversation. She seems to think I'm funny sometimes and laughs at my jokes/stories and I think finds them kind of entertaining (I like to tell stories) so I think that's good. She's never really flaked or ghosted on me so she seems to care about me at least which is more than I can say for some girls I've known.

What do you guys think? I've been thinking about maybe surprising her for Valentine's day or something. I don't want to "confess" straight up cause it's 2017 but I want to show her that maybe we could be something more. I dunno I'm a pathetic beta who's never had a gf how could this ever work out

oregano
>>
>>34356262
that sucks man
every time that happens you should get drunk go to a bar
maybe karaoke and even if you don't go in and take in the atmosphere
>>34356315
your doing well for yourself it sounds good like never confess
and its a trap and ask her out if your old enough
ask her out for a drink or two the movies and make
sure she knows its a date
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>34356315
Here's your drink
sorry for the wait
>>
>>34356315
i wouldn't make the revelation for a holiday/event type thing like valentines day, anon. puts her on the spot and makes both of you feel awful if the feeling isn't mutual.

i'd just let her know casually and invite her on a date if i were you. what's the worst that happens if it's your imagination and the feeling isn't reciprocated?

just know the alternative is never saying anything and potentially regretting it for a long time to come, always wondering. alpha and beta is bullshit stuff, just talk to her like you normally would and see what you find out.
>>
>>34356452
good advice take this
>>
I would kill Trump myself if I thought it would do any good.
t. drunk
>>
File: 1483825450581.jpg (5KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483825450581.jpg
5KB, 238x250px
>>34356315
Unironically I say go for it. A lot of people give women hate (sometimes deservedly) but if you believe you've found a good egg then go for it my friend. If it works out for you then great, you can escspe this hellhole.

I'm feeling more and more alone every day. I spend the whole day playing games when I'm not in college and I fear people too much to make meaningful relationships. I get good grades so I can afford to do nothing all day but the apathy is killing me, and yet it doesn't because I'm too apathetic to care. I'm ugly and unattractive, boring, depressive and paranoid. I'll need to speak to a therapist about bipolar as I believe my father had symptoms of it and I'm displaying them too.

I just want to feel healthy. Mentally, physically, socially...the few things in life I really want can only be given by the free will of others and yet I'm being brutally starved of it day after day. I really wonder why I don't just kill myself already. Maybe it's because I know I don't deserve the easy way out and that I SHOULD suffer. Maybe I'm just too fearful. Existence is torment to me.
>>
>>34356233
>bartender doesnt even trip himself
Sage.
>>
Who else has ever experienced /burnout/ with a hobby? It was going well and I was making money from it but I gradually lost interest and stopped.
>>
>>34356531
Hobby stops being a hobby when money gets involved.

t. gigging musician
>>
>>34356537
Well it technically wasn't an obligation, just youtube monetization. But I just ran out of ideas that hadn't already been done before, I didn't really care about the cash.
>>
>>34356485
talking to therapists are good first step but the biggest thing is determination you need to look up some self help stuff it'll help i've been doing it a little and i'm getting there quickly
>>
>>34356568
losing interest and running out of ideas are not the same thing anon. its okay to give up for whatever reason, don't dwell on it. it might come back to you or you might get into something else.

For reference I've been playing my instrument for 10 years now. In the last year I had something like 50 shows which is not reasonably too much but if you count that's pretty much every single weekend through a year.

I've had phases when I wouldn't touch the damn thing for a year straight.
>>
>>34356576
I talked to a therapist after I drank bleach but I got scared and I lied to them. They managed to diagnose me with severe depression (with hallucinations) but if I opened up autism and BPD were on the cards. I am too self destructive to seek self help. I wish someone cared enough to drag me out of this darkness but I know no one does and no one will.
>>
>>34356315
You should just tell her that you are interested in being more than just friends and ask her if you could take her on a date whenever she is next free.

I'd bet my bottom dollar she feel exactly the same about you but when it comes to asking men they find attractive on dates 90% of women are too cowardly and will just wait for you to ask them out and if you take too long they will just convince themselves that you aren't interested and move on rather than step out of their comfort zones, even if it makes them miserable.

Do it! Do it now, or it will be too late!
>>
>>34356485
>>34356452
>>34356413
Yeah but the difficult thing is like I've invited her to go eat and stuff other times but like how do you make it clear it's a date without just confessing and spilling all your spaghetti right there? Never really made sense to me. I think either way we both kind of feel awful if the feels aren't reciprocated, V-Day or not.
>>
>>34356688
what about your family, friends
people care they just forget to say
>>34356701
thats a tough one ask her on a date or out
>>
>>34356793
thats a tough one ask her on a date or out to a bar and make a reservation
>>
>>34356793
I have little family and no real friends. I just wish I had fucking meaning to someone, man.
>>
>>34356701
Ask her out for some food and a movie. When asking, add "Like.. a date." It's not awkward, and it's very forward without any room for confusion.
>>
>>34356882
i felt like that for a long time as well
but people don't realise that people are busy
people are so busy with their lives they forgot that
people around them depend on them

and even if your right then you need to do it yourself then just load your phone up with music and go to your happy place
>>
>>34356882
i felt like that for a long time as well
but people don't realise that people are busy
people are so busy with their lives they forgot that
people around them depend on them
and also do you hate where you live(distanced from your parents)
and even if your right then you need to do it yourself then just load your phone up with music and go to your happy place
>>
I just miss my ex, man. What makes it worse is that she's clearly putting out feelers to see if I want to get back together but I know it'd be no good.
>>
Valentine's Day is coming up and all I can think about is the whore that cheated on me.
>>
>>34356233
I'll take a scotch on the rocks, please.

I often feel that I don't belong here. I'm no normie, but I guess I can be considered a cyborg, since I'm not a virgin. I've never been able to get consistently laid though, and despite being able to talk to girls I'm nothing like Oscar.

But unlike a lot of other normies and cyborgs who come here just to laugh at robots or give shitty "b urself" advice, I come here to connect with like-minded people. I feel that despite having the experience of a normie, I have the mindset of a robot. In fact, most robots are much further along than I am when it comes to girls or social skills. I've seen people here actually initiating conversations with a strange girl. Rejected or not, that takes more balls than I'll ever have. I can't even ring up my doctor because I'm afraid I'll be a bother to them. My only "skill" in life is luck.

I've tried reaching out to a few anons through kik and all that, but they often stop talking to me when I answer their questions about my life. And I wouldn't want to lie, either. Only the femanons seem to stick around, but that's not really what I want. You can't connect to a girl the same way you can connect to a guy, and all the girls live in America while I'm in Europe so it's not going to lead to anything romantic, either.

This is not a post seeking friends or contact info though, I'm just venting. I'll keep on trying, and maybe one day I'll find my robot friend.
>>
>>34357069
Chear up anon. Cheating isn't personal, it just sort of means you aren't very good in bed.>>34357069
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (83KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
83KB, 960x1280px
>>34357059
thats no good man cut connection
thats the first thing i do
>>34357069
go get drunk and pick up woman on valentines day even if you fail you'll still have a kek and it's not that hard on valentines day
also a bottle of vodka each
>>
File: ti_725_9342.4352507441.jpg (62KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
ti_725_9342.4352507441.jpg
62KB, 725x483px
>>34357124
yeah i'm going to post my robot story soon and i'm around the same but there are no bad feels here and robots ae some good people on here and define the robot mind set aside from depressing and alone
>>
>>34356233
I'll take one alcohol, please. Make it stiff
I'm functionally retarded from alcoholism+benzo addiction. I can't do basic arithmetic, but I'm just smart enough to realise this
>>
>>34356999
Thank you for the words of advice anon. I've tried to reach my happy place but it's too fake for me to retreat to anymore. I'm just too depressed now.
>>
>>34357182
are*

>>34357197
Here you go
>>
>>34357218
Thanks famalam. I'm also incredibly depressed and have suicidal thoughts daily
>>
File: 1484359767984.jpg (337KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484359767984.jpg
337KB, 1920x1200px
>>34357208
maybe try to find a new one
or remove the fakeness base it off a photograph that is one of the best things about comfy threads you can base your happy place off real images
this is my happy place
>>
>>34357244
that sucks man
what are your problems tell me why your depressed
>>
>>34357319
I'm functionally retarded for one, and I've been bullied so hard as a kid it left me with diagnosed PTSD
>>
barkeep here so the other night i went out to karaoke with a few friends
i hit on someone and it worked we flirted for around 2 hours
it was amazing she was cute and i think she was into me
>she was shorter than me
>had a cute smile
>wore a dress
>good taste in music
>liked to dance and sing
the Dream girl basically
i could tell she was into me
>she poked me on the forehead
>played with my hair
>hardcore eye contact
It was amazing i was living the dream
but i was to beta i went out side to tell a friend that their song was on next
and the security guard told me to wait outside for 15 minutes
during this time my friend made out with her sister twice
FML
she left before i got back in and before she left she basically leapt into my arms
i wanted to kiss her so many times
but i was to beta to do anything

that was the first person I've ever hit on
and i'll never even know her name

Pic she looked like this but with shorter hair
>>
>>34356233
I'm slowly losing motivation to do things, I don't know my, but every day seems to drag on
Things have been the same recently, so I can't say it's something new that's causing this
>>
i believe in a vodka right now. if only by a minute i've managed to not drink this morning.

pretty sure i'm steering in alcoholic direction here. consuming too much for my 'likes' and school could be much better. didn't really ruin the semester but I left far more points than I should have. believe it or not my relationship has been improving and we've been tackling some of my family-in-law's problems together which worked out so i'm still keeping it together, no reason to stress out too much. however if this were the 60s and travelling with the guitar had been a viable option, I would've been out of here in a heartbeat.
>>
>>34357340
what you need to do is realise that kids are fuckwits go out drink meet adults do karaoke
be social
>>34357454
Get out of there
a disfunctional enviroment will bring you down
i used to live somewhere i hated and i almost went full robot
i
>felt sick every day
>closed my blinds to keep my parents from looking in my room
>hated everything begum my decent into robot hood
My brother let me move in with him i now live stress free
my anxiety has all but left
i can deal with my depression and i am well on my way

and fuck school its a breeding ground for stupidity and ignorance
>>
File: JUST blur.jpg (102KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
JUST blur.jpg
102KB, 600x640px
>>34356233
Evening, barkeep. I'd like a shot of gin to kill back the feels for a bit.

That feeling when no anime gf is really hitting me hard tonight, lads
>>
>>34356485
i swear i've seen this post with that pic before
>>
>>34356468
stay mad, commie
>>
File: 1465768757.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465768757.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>34356233
I'm fucking tired of my life. I became a ghost. I just go to work, talk to no one there, then go back home where I do nothing, have nobody and just wait until it's time to sleep and go back to work.

This life is hell.
>>
File: 152967211_XS.jpg (16KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
152967211_XS.jpg
16KB, 400x267px
>>34357940
Here's your drink and anime gf's are the dream
>>34357956
this post used to be a regular thing you just come around tell us how your
life is going, tell us a tale, ask for a drink sit down and there is no hate here
>>
>>34357998
go out
go for a drink with friends or go for a drink looking for friends
or if you don't drink join a social group for people with the same hobbies and or interests
>>
>>34356233
Water, as always, my intestines still don't tolerate alcohol, carbonated drinks, juice, coffee or tea.

Tried to hang out with people again recently, felt incredibly out of place. Had nothing to contribute because I've spent the past couple of months in my room.
>>
>>34358077
I have no friends. I'm losing even the online ones. I'm very bad at socializing also and getting worse every day. I just can't hold a normal conversation anymore.

I want to give up, but being lonely hurts so much.
>>
>>34356233

BARTENDER, PASS THE GUN
>>
>>34358103
that sucks man
alcohol has always been my trick when being in socially awkward situations
have you tried weed if being anxious is your problem then it might do you a lot of good
>>34358116
dutch courage helps enormously, online friends don't count for much any more
>>34358185
its just a water gun filled with vodka this'll do right
>>
>>34358229
My problem isn't anxiety, but a crippling autoimmune disease that prevents me from living a normal life.
>>
>>34358229
>dutch courage helps enormously, online friends don't count for much any more

Not so much with me. I pretty strong for alcohol, I have to drink lots of it to feel something. I get nauseous before I get drunk.
>>
>>34358260
that sucks keeping hope up is important and living the best life does too
>>34358260
have you tried drinking cocktails or something that doesn't have the alcoholic after taste and gets you messed up
have you tried absinthe
>>
File: 1481421466285.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481421466285.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>34356233
I'll just have a beer.

I really don't know whats wrong with me. Never did actually. Ever since I was young (about 7 years old) I said that something felt off. I wanted something, something that even to this day I haven't received.

Is it happiness? A friend I can share everything with? I don't know what it is and it's killing me on the inside. I'm pushing everyone around me away and it's scaring me. But at the same time I don't care. It seems that there is a part of me that wants to care but another that just doesn't give a flying fuck. Anyone else feel the same and want to give a word of advice?
>>
>>34358327
>have you tried drinking cocktails or something that doesn't have the alcoholic after taste and gets you messed up
>have you tried absinthe

Absinthe is kinda meh here. We have laws that prohibit beverages with more than 55% of alcohol.

Some drinks are ok, but I used to drink so much that now seems like I can't anymore.
>>
>>34358327
There is no hope, really. There's no cure and therapy isn't helping. I'm spending 16 hours a day in bed and the rest in front of the computer. My physical health is deteriorating and I'm getting more and more depressed, knowing that everything I have dreamed of is no permanently out of reach and the only things that used to give me solace make my condition worse.
>>
Can I get a fireball and ginger ale on the rocks?
Alright my bitch of an ex wife took off with my two kids. Not really sure why she left or where she went. I gave her an easy life. I work a good job where I make a decent check. I took care of all the bills and still had some left over to treat herself to nice things. She didn't work, just stayed home with the kids. I miss the fuck out of my kids. I miss them terribly. Who the fuck is cutting onions in a bar?
>>
File: web-apple-pie-on-the-rocks.jpg (112KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
web-apple-pie-on-the-rocks.jpg
112KB, 600x400px
>>34358386
i know how you feel
i feel like everyone else got a book on how to be a
competent human being like how do people find the energy to work
im exhausted after going for a walk
it took me 40 minutes to figure out how to work out how to
use a espresso machine i had to look it up in the end and
a friend could help it does a therapist may also provide some
comfort and allow you too build up the confidence to find a friend
>>34358415
Hahaha thats amateur hour ours was 70% and that felt like very little
but we only had one drink
>>34358449
get up, strive for a 10 minute walk every day
it doesn't matter where or when all that matters is that you strive to challenge yourself
>>34358500
that fucking sucks have you talked to her parents asked them
That sucks having kids sounds nice and a happy wife
did you guys fight
I hope you find your kids they deserve the stability that you can give them
>>
>>34358593
also i'm a slow at typing so i'll take a while to respond
>>
>>34358593
>.
Thanks barkeep. Here's a $20, keep the change. Nah her parents are dirty wetbacks that use the system for welfare and food stamps. They hate me because their daughter and grandkids moved a few hours away from them. And we really never argued, just small arguments over petty shit. I think she left to go with another guy. It's whatever doe.
>>
>>34358666
Devil trips, nice bro
>>
>>34358500
>I gave her an easy life
that was the problem.
>>
>>34358666
yeah nice trips still ask them despite the fact that you don't really get along if they are in contact they'll tell her you called and sounded worried
>>
>>34358593
>strive to challenge yourself
I love solving problems by putting my back into it and facing the obstacles yelling "I'm bigger than you and you're not gonna stop me". I've been through a variety of hardships and always came out stronger than before, but this time it's different, physical exertion makes everything worse and leaving the house gives me panic attacks that make everything worse exponentially. I've had permanent unpredictable uncontrollable diarrhea and abdominal pain for over two years. A 10 minute walk could mean I shit myself in the street like an Indian. This isn't your normal run of the mill robot paranoia that you can get over, I have a couple experiences I'd rather not get into detail about, and there's no reason it wouldn't happen again.
>>
>>34356233
Women don't want relationships. They just want to fuck and I want a gf I am sick of banging sluts off of MeetMe.
>>
File: 1485137157824.gif (1MB, 456x459px) Image search: [Google]
1485137157824.gif
1MB, 456x459px
Hard cider.

I feel like the better people know me, the less they like me. I put on something of a persona when I first meet people that's like caricature of my most obvious personality traits. I think everyone does to some extent. It helps you fit in, I guess. The more I get to know people the more I let my guard down, and the further they drift away.

I feel like I'm just going to hop around from group to group getting in those first few months of social contact before they know me better. That's a really depressing thought.
>>
>>34359326
>The more I get to know people the more I let my guard down, and the further they drift away.

Same thing happens to me. People don't give a fuck about who you are outside of that persona you are putting. My advice is just keeping on maintaining that persona if you want to keep on having friends. It's a sad reality but it is one we must all face
>>
I know a pleasant liberal type girl at my college, and I'm making it my goal to gradually introduce her to the redpill before we leave. I just want to see if it can be done with enough influence
>>
File: 1467271014311.gif (582KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1467271014311.gif
582KB, 512x288px
>>34359449
That's harsh, but probably true. I can keep it up most of the time. It's just sometimes it sort of wears me a bit thin, you know?

It's better than being alone, though. Maybe it's just what everyone does and people just pretend to have close friends. That's an easier thought than I'm just unlikable.
>>
File: 825296.jpg_540x540_grande.png (276KB, 283x530px) Image search: [Google]
825296.jpg_540x540_grande.png
276KB, 283x530px
>>34359306
try looking from a different source look for people who like the same kind of things you do try a proper dating site like eharmony
>>34359326
you just need to meet a few like minded people
>>34359326
the trick is to hide it
everyone has secrets people just want to see the surface the more that you
so what i do is repress it when your in social situations try to be the most normal/best you can be focus on the "normal" parts of your personality but don't be anxious about it
>>
File: 1474044060148.png (112KB, 359x393px)
1474044060148.png
112KB, 359x393px
>>34359560
It's the "normal" parts that people don't like that much. They like that I'm a bit of a character, to put it in a way. Not like outrageous or anything, I guess I'm just a bit reserved and people like it when I play that up.

When I start to come out of my shell and show a few of my more normal person traits they sort of get over the novelty of me.
>>
I feel like I need to get in a fight

Just go to a bar wasted, find someone and start throwing fists. I don't care what happens afterwards.

Anyone else ever feel like this?
>>
>>34359125
maybe you can go for a drive ask a doctor for something
that can help you deal with your problem and keep a solution
to your problem
>>34359503
find a close friend who goes on 4chan ect
and gradually open up but learn where he gets weirded out by before opening up fully
my only 2 friends go on 4chan, enjoy shitposting and non normie memes
>>34359609
find some new friends
What kind of people do you hang out with
they sound like doucebags
>>
>>34359624
do it to a chad
someone who deserves it
like the chad i killed at karaoke
he stole the mic off me when my friend and i were performing
people who ruin the fun deserve to get beat up
>>
>>34359648
>ask a doctor for something
I've tried multiple doctors, hospitals and therapies. Nothing helped so far, the only options I have left have guaranteed side-effects worse than my symptoms. As my life isn't immediately threatened right now, wasting away is the only viable course of action. For the rest of my life that is.

Sometimes I wish I could just trade this shit for cancer.
>>
>>34356315
good on you bud. make sure you don't drag it out too long or she will start seeing you as a friend. also as the others said you'd probably be best off casually asking her on a date or something. maybe just say something along the lines of: hey wanna go eat at ____ or wanna go to ____ together on a friday afternoon/evening or something to start off the weekend well. if it works out well she will keep thinking about it for the entire weekend, and just see where it goes from there. dont be afraid to do it OP, this is finally your chance to get out of this shithole.
>>
and im going to bed its late here ill keep the bar open and if anyone wants to take over let me know
>>
>>34356233
a bit of whisky will do.

stuck doing a boring study that i don't have interest in anymore, but i stick with it because i don't want to become someone that has nothing good in sight without an education etc.

broke up with gf few months ago, was hard but i'm starting to accept it lately. still dreaming about cuddling with her and stuff though, which makes me wake up depressed.

also running out of money quickly, need to go look for a side job.

getting decently good at a certain vidya but can't get competitive/high ranked at it because internet spaghetti's every 10 min

everything just seems to be against me the last few months.
>>
>>34356233

A shot of Jamie with a coke-back and then I'm off to work, please! Have a good day, fellas.
>>
how the fuck can i overcome my laziness guys im sick of being a NEET and always shame myself. can you give me some good advice please i just want to be a better person
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.