[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ feel about weed? former and current robot weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 33

How does /r9k/ feel about weed?

former and current robot weed smokers, why do you smoke/why did you quit?
>>
>>34356126
Annoying normies normieposting
>>
File: 1484654266475.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484654266475.png
1MB, 960x1280px
Don't smoke. It will only make your life more miserable and hard to maintain.
>>
Probably one of the worst things about breaking up with my girlfriend was that she was my only hook up...
>>
Does it help your anxiety and depression and help make you not a loser?

Or does it make you lazier, not care about things, forgetful, and make you more a loser?

Or both?
>>
>>34356304
You are fine with being bored.
For some that is what they need, for me it made me waste 4 years of my life, then I started to realize that smoking actually changes nothing
>>
>>34356304
Neither, shit's given me a straight-up panic attack every time I've tried smoking it. The stoner guy I knew suggested this might be from weed not so much making you mellow, but accentuating what you already feel. idk how true that is, I just know that weed and me don't get along.
>>
File: 051020113153.jpg (584KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
051020113153.jpg
584KB, 2048x1536px
If anything, it increases anxiety. It kills of depressive thoughts for the duration of the high and makes it easy to distact yourself, but your overall condition will only worsen.

You will avoid speaking to strangers on any occasion whilst high and feel alienated by anything outside your comfort zone.

Take this piece of advice from someone who didn't and suffered through weeks/months on end of internal strife and nights of nightmares as bad as they get, waking up drenched in sweat (withdrawal): It's not meth, but start doing it regularly and it just as well is capable of ruining your life. Keep. It. Casual.
>>
>>34356304
I find it just puts a small breathing space between me and the panic thoughts so i can either relax and enjoy my evening without wasting it stressing about things, or i can work on projects without being distracted by random negativity. Just don't overdo it and avoid smoking first thing in the morning, or if you're going to smoke, shower, make coffee and write a plan for the day first so you don't feel like a lazy shit.
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (145KB, 800x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
145KB, 800x1043px
Serious question: how do robots got started smoking? Like where do i even get one if i have 0 connections from other potheads and too much of a pussy to lie from a 420 doctor to get a card
>>
>>34356471
If you are on here you aren't lying to your doctor. You have some problems.

Do you mean you are too much of a puss to tell them the truth?
>>
Is there something wrong with me /r9k/? I feel practically nothing from smoking weed, a light-headedness I could get from holding my breath and then nothing.
>>
>>34356560
Its a sign. Just forget about weed.
>>
File: 36hN4jd.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
36hN4jd.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
It's addictive and I wish I'd never been introduced to it. I thought it would be mind-changing like DMT but all it did was make jerking off feel really good.
>>
>>34356544
What did you say to your doctor?
>>
I smoke for fun, take caps for meds.

Helps me look like not a Robot in front of normies

Major ASD symptoms for me are how obsessive I get and how touch sensitive I am- if someone touches me before I touch them, I curl in a ball and cry.

Weed makes it so I don't have either of those things.

Also, I'm a writer, and it helps me temper my self hatred of my work, so I can actually be productive.
>>
>>34356126
I used to smoke just about every day, been trying to get somewhere in life so I normally only smoke about 1 time a week on a day I don't work, some weeks I don't even smoke at all if I need to do something on the days off.
It makes you dumb and forgetful and it makes it really hard to control Innate urges if you do it all the time.
I can literally not stop jacking off when I'm high or trying to fuck whoever is my mate while high at the time, it just feels too good especially when you bust
>>
File: Stale_baguette_whack.gif (76KB, 324x304px) Image search: [Google]
Stale_baguette_whack.gif
76KB, 324x304px
>>34356304
Lazier? No.
Not care about things? No.
Forgetful? Fuck yes.
I used to smoke when i was 15-18 and after a couple of sessions i joked around with my friend who was my hook up at the time and i said
"Man my short term memory is fading" to which he said
"Yeah weed'l do that to you."
If he knew i was anti drug now he would never admit to it though. Weed is like alcohol. If you have a problem and you try and mask it with something other than a legitimate solution you only cover it, trick yourself into thinking it's not there and when the sheet it pulled off of your problem you freak out because you thought it was dead. But it wasn't.
>>
Im a little anxiouse and sometimes its hard for me to fall asleep. I workout, weights,yoga, and pilattes, meditate, eat lots of organic fruits and veggies, drink smoothied, stay away from meat and i take my vitamins and fish oil. I use natural soaps and other things so i want to try something natural instead of chemical pills. ( what a tool i was)

They said sure. I was in and out in 5 mins. Ive learned since then its really about money with those places.
>>
>>34356126
Got into weed in the summer, smoked every day for 2 months. Then my friend went back to uni and I had to quit.

Pros:
>great escape mechanism
>makes you more open-minded
>no hangovers like alcohol
>don't feel sick during it like alcohol
>i've never gotten paranoid personally
>makes me more motivated and happy
>occasionally smoke with a stoner girl now

Cons:
>easy to get into the habit of doing every day
>mind is kind of fuzzy and unfocused for the next 24 hours
>makes me think way too much about reality
>not good for lungs
>about 1 month into smoking daily i had really weird hallucinations/experiences
>i feel as if i'm 5% less grounded with reality permanently

It's cool and it won't fuck your life up, but I went from being completely factual and atheistic to being more open minded and accepting of new ideas like "energies" and all of that. I had weird "hallucinations" that I can only really describe as strange epiphanies that changed my outlook on a whole bunch of things. I'm kind of annoyed that I am open to so many new ideas now but I can't help it. I smoke maybe 2x a week. It's not something I'd warn people about but I don't think it's that magic drug that does no harm to you either. It helped me deal with the depression I was in and motivated me to start putting an effort into life, but I could see how a lot of people could get used to smoking weed habitually or having it harm their lives.
>>
>>34356718
Seriously thats it?

I dont even do anything you just said except i curl up in a ball for 14 hours straight pretending im cuddling a girl on my day offs.
>>
>>34356729

If you don't want to fuck with your lungs, you can use a bong w/ ice (cheaper, is less painful but still smoke) or a herb vape (MFLB anyone?)

I personally only like "LET'S GET FUCKED UP" smoking maybe 1/ month, I really only like just cornering half a bowl and writing
>>
>>34356126
I smoke to help with the loneliness. Itd be cool to smoke with another brobot but I can't find any in my small city. I talk to myself, listen to music or just go on the Chan when I'm high. Also I hate life and don't want to accept I'm alive so I use it to escape. It also made me realize how much of a piece of shit I was before
>>
>>34356757
When I smoked hardcore, it was with a bong, but it would be an ounce in not even a month I'd go through. I tried a vape and I really liked it but I don't actually own any smoking devices or weed, I've just smoked with my friends and paid them back. If I ever did buy a device it would definitely be a vape.

I started to get into the habit of only smoking 1 bowl per session and it's kind of nice, you only get the light giddyness and appreciation of stuff instead of being so fucked you can't understand what people are saying to you.
>>
>>34356825
Fuck, I only use half a bowl, and I just am fine.

Weed's like an accent on a good time.

If it becomes the good time, there is an issue.
>>
File: IMG_1150.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1150.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
>>34356126
I used to smoke a shit ton of weed in highschool and watch the matrix over and over again it was a lot of fun at the time. Unfortunately now I get anxiety most times I think weed concentrates are to blame I live in Seattle and weed is insane up here way too potent.

Had an edible that was so strong I felt like I was dying and had to rub an ice cube all over my face to center myself.
>>
Its legal here, should i just grow a plant? Would that last me a year?

Or am i asking for trouble? Will i smoke it all in a month? Will i get addicted?
>>
>>34356903
I'm a seattlite

You probably also just had too much of the edible. What was the dose?

I have pretty low tol- only smoke bud, edibles rarely, small cap in the morning

You should just smoke less desu if you still enjoy it.

Anxiety is also strain related. A lot of people can't smoke Sativa. I can't smoke Indica really because couch lock makes me freak.
>>
I smoke weed all by myself and watch documentaries. Tired of buying so gonna grow my own come spring
>>
>>34356952
Cannabis is a psychological addiction; don't use it as an escape or a coping mechanism and you should be A-Okay

Would not recommend growing to newbies as it's pretty hard. 1 plant is also usually a lot of weed.

I mean smoking all that shit in 1 month is kinda hard.

I would try a small amount of bud, and if you enjoy it, keep on that small amounnt
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (17KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
17KB, 269x269px
>>34356959
Ahhhh could be true it was an insane edible my sister had made this past christmas and she gave me some ended up gifting the rest to a stoner friend.

That's what people tell me but idk I also end up feeling stupid and weird. I'm 21 now and as I've gotten older my brain not working at optimal speed kinda freaks me out. Even being too drunk freaks me out, do you have kik? Always down to meet a seattle robot!
>>
>>34357031
Let me re download it; but before I do- I'm trans so most people here auto fucking hate me. If that doesn't bug you, I'd be glad to talk.
>>
>>34357063
Nah you're good! I have a lot of trans friends isss aight.
>>
>>34356995
Is it really that hard? Its not luke other plants I don't just water it when im suppise to?
>>
>>34357089
You have to have the right environment, feminized seeds, get proper permits, make sure your landlord doesn't mind, etc etc. It's a lot of effort for only like 3-4 plants which you then have to trim, dry and cure.
>>
>>34356126

quit smoking MJ daily about 6 months ago now, the reasons: picked up studies again, didn't feel high anymore when smoking, spend all my money on it, couldn't enjoy things anymore like movies vidya
>>
>>34357089
all you need is seeds, sunlight, water and somewhere to plant.
>>
>>34357086
Dooope. Lemme get it re-installed.
>>
>>34356178
Only if you have no will power or motivation to begin with. There are some pretty successful people that toke up
>>
File: Simon_Hanselman_Family.png (468KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Simon_Hanselman_Family.png
468KB, 1000x1024px
I love smoking weed. I always wanted to try it when I was in highschool but I was the class sperg and didn't know anyone who did. It's nice being able to come home from work/class and hit the bong if I feel like it. It's always relaxing and comfy for me, literally have never had a bad experience with weed, and my dealer gives it to me dirt cheap. I'd get my medical card but it'd just cost me more. In the future I want to grow my own weed, I think it'd be fun.
>>
>>34356640
How old are you now, and how is your memory? Would you attribute any memory loss now to weed?
I'm 20 and I've smoked a decent amount, best friend is addicted to whenever I'm with him I smoke. Getting worried about my memory fucking out, and I'm already stupid to begin with so it doesn't bode well for me.
>>
>>34357498
I'm 18, been smoking for 2 years

I think that accessing short term is a little harder.

I think that accessing long term isn't.
>>
>>34356126
I smoke cause I'm woke. it helps me deal with negative emotions and it's really fun to do overall.
>>
>>34356126
Fuck 'weed'...

Boring

You are a boring person

As in: boring

Eat my shit
>>
I pretty much only smoke if one of my coworkers offers to smoke me out on break, but even then I don't get very high because I'm still at work. I would do more drugs in general but I'm living with my parents again so opportunities are rare. Smoking weed all the time sucks though it just costs a lot and starts to fuck with your head.
>>
>>34356755
Day offs...

I think you meant DAYS OFF...

A lot of people think that smoking weed makes you stupid....

Apparently, weed had nothing to do with it for you
>>
>>34357639
too much of anything fucks with you desu. I think cannabis is a moderation thing.

And I only smoke small amounts- maybe half a bowl.
>>
I have the shittiest experiences with weed, I don't get why but it makes me anxious and the people around me don't get the same effects as I do. I also get super excited but nobody else, again, ever does.

There's also the hunger I get during a weed high which makes me ridiculously hungry and this one guy I smoked with didn't get the same problem as me and the other guy did, so we always end up hungry and the third guy just falls asleep like a little bitch.

Sleeping is also for weak bitches but the people who I smoke with are usually out cold within an hour.
>>
File: 1359521344276.jpg (15KB, 399x262px) Image search: [Google]
1359521344276.jpg
15KB, 399x262px
>>34356126
I smoked reefer nearly everyday for about 3 years.

While I don't regret it, I'm glad I don't smoke it anymore.

All aspects of the """culture""" are trash, as are the people who propagate it.

Reefer may hold medicinal benefits and that's fine. I wholly support the legalization of it so that potheads will stop bitching about it, and it's largely a harmless drug.

That being said, being a drunkard is much more fun than being a reefer head.

Reefer also stinks to those that aren't partaking in it.

I don't mind my friends that partake, but fuck is it annoying to be around them when they dose.
>>
File: 1484617659105.gif (539KB, 245x288px) Image search: [Google]
1484617659105.gif
539KB, 245x288px
Honestly, it just makes me feel relaxed for a bit, then extremely anxious as my thoughts become completely uncontrollable, and every task becomes almost impossible because your body moves so slow compared to your brain.

Shit is weird. Being drunk is way more fun.
>>
>>34357498
Well some guy posted for me but
I'm 20
Yes. Sometimes i pound on my desk because i literally will forget something REALLY important if i'm not constantly thinking about it for about 10 seconds. So i have to make it a habit where i say the phrase in my head 3 times so i don't forget it. I think weed fucks with how your dendrites connect with each other kind of like rewiring your brain. Not sure if that happens after 18 but it does if you're underage.
>>
>>34357704
Can't stand hanging out with people that can't handle their pot. I had a friend that was an annoying combination of anxious and super excited, but then catatonic after a few hits. I stopped hanging out with him because he became so insufferable, he'd say or do crazy offensive shit and ruin our time. Some people just can't smoke weed.
>>
>>34357740
Yeah, I do something similar. I'm cutting back on dope because I'm worried about this being permanent (probably is lol)

Also, does anyone's molars get sore / hot when you smoke? Specifically when the cone hits you in the head, the harder it hits, the more my teeth get sore. Really strange, basically all of my friends smoke and none of them have this.
>>
>>34357782
It's amazing because it seems that the guy I usually smoke with seems to just get knocked out instantly after about an hour and if you complain to him about it he just goes back to sleep not long after

I don't get how he smokes multiple times a week when all he does is sleep immediately afterwards
>>
>>34357086
Hey, if you're still here- I'm kinda scared to post my kik, as I've gotten hate. If you post yours I'll add you.
>>
>>34356453
Mate that's so far from the truth, when I was in high school I used to leave school at lunch and smoke a joint or two and come back for maths class, and I was always more willing to put my hand up or get up to the board and answer questions.
>>
>>34356126
i smoked when i was a teenager, after about 23 it started making me paranoid instead of relaxed. I don't like the substance anymore
>>
I just smoke so I won't feel like killing myself even more.
>>
>>34357498
I've smoked on average 1-2 grams a day for about 3 years (and on and off regularly throughout my teens) and have no trouble with remembering things except for the occasional walking into a room and forgetting what i needed. But faces, places, experiences, conversations are all perfectly memorable if i need to recall. My tolerance is pretty high but it's different between people, i quit for over a year before now and didn't feel much different, just ate less and was more irritable/bored day to day.
>>
File: metapod.jpg (31KB, 505x551px) Image search: [Google]
metapod.jpg
31KB, 505x551px
>>34356126
It feels good. I like to be intoxicated. I stopped my alcoholism and self injury and now smoke between $10-25 of weed a week. It calms me. Takes my pain away. Takes my nasuea away. I can function instead of hating every single minute of my fucking life. Im a lot nicer and more cuddly? in general. I usually just get high and pet my dog a bunch and tell her I love her. Also horny.

>>34356453
Youre a faggot. Youre crazy because youre crazy not because of weed.
Youre the one allowing your feelings to control you.
I mean you apparently carry pokemon cards around in a box so...

>>34356471
Doing drug deals
Other degenerate users
Now I have my medical card and just go to the store and buy it

>>34356585
Weed doctors don't give a fuck. They are chill.
They live in fucking reality where they would gladly give you a harmless plant for pretty much whatever ails you.
They are usually very anti big pharma.
They usually run this practice because they hate the other doctors who give opiods to people who are just being crybaby faggots.
They usually go on a rant about not taking synthetic meth and heroin.
>>
I'm 18, smoked for 2 years or so. Quit after realising weed was basically just for poor black people. Doesnt make you hard or cool - fucking miley cyrus smokes weed.
I stopped ALL drugs EXCEPT acid, because acid is awesome
>>
Acid and shrooms changed how weed affected me
>>
>>34356126
I deliver pizzas and customers offer it to me all the time. Scored $25 worth of it tonight.

It's... "a'ight."
>>
>>34357498
Idk ive smoked for 4 years im 19 now it doesnt seem to affect memory, but it might be because I smoke once every week.
>>
>>34356304
helps me enjoy my day and stop being a depressed shit. however its not legal here so the stress of getting it isn't worth.
>>
>>34356417
This

Back in HS I went to school stoned every day, had no problem with it. Smoked more at home, every day.

Now I'm out of college and even one hit of the stuff makes me shut down with fear, paranoia and dread
>>
File: let's toke it up dracula.png (124KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
let's toke it up dracula.png
124KB, 639x479px
>>34356126

I smoke pretty much every day, at least once a day and usually at night. I don't feel a pressing urge to go out of my way to do it, but I mostly smoke when I'm around friends and coworkers who do.

Like has been mentioned, it makes you feel fine with being bored. I usually only smoke during times that I have the luxury to veg out after I've gotten everything I need to do done. It's kind of like having a beer after work. It helps me eat and sleep.

>>34357647
>>34357630

Let's do toke it up together desu
>>
Weed is the best but I'm on probation so I can only use CBD products at the moment. I even have a medical marijuana card
>>
I saw it turn my roommate gay and he contracted AIDS
>>
File: DSC_0030.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0030.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34356126
Muh pizza came, so I'm about to smoke this and watch some adventure time
>>34356471
I'm a failed normie so I have 2 legit friends and a few (((acquaintances))) who aren't friends but I can hit them up for favors or whatever.
I started smoking when I was about 16 and had the same connections since then, but you can get weed without knowing anyone too.
First off there's the darknet, read up on it if you haven't already, take the necessary precautions and you can order quality drugs from marketplaces like alphabay.
Or you can just ask strangers if you're able to contain spaghetti.
I couln't tell you exactly how to do this, but depending on where you live there should be a number of spots frequented by stoners in parks and whatnot. If you wander around in these areas and start smelling weed you can more often than not find a group of teenagers smoking joints somewhere.
If you walk up to them and manage to hide your power level and look cool they will probably be willing to hook you up.
I've been on both sides of this before
>>
Do older ppl smoke weed or do you grow out of it? Anyone have kids and smoke?
>>
File: 420.png (2MB, 680x701px) Image search: [Google]
420.png
2MB, 680x701px
I smoke because I'm bored and have nothing else to do right now, but it also helps my back pain.
>>
File: 1466686691437.jpg (136KB, 1108x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1466686691437.jpg
136KB, 1108x1700px
>>34356471
>Serious question: how do robots got started smoking? Like where do i even get one if i have 0 connections from other potheads and too much of a pussy to lie from a 420 doctor to get a card
Just go to the bad part of town I'm sure you will run into someone selling at some point.

Weed just makes me relax and enjoy stuff more that's all. It's pretty harmless for me.
Only problem I have is it's a bit expensive if you wanna get good smonk.
>>
in social surroundings it's fun, but also depends on what kinda people you smoking with. i hate smoking with obvious "potheads", they're just unresponsive, unloyal and annoying. if you smoke alone there's no inheretive fun aspect to it, just elevates your mind off your boredom a bit
>>
>>34356126
weed is everything I have in my life, but the effects are getting weaker. I even tried a tolerance break, but my tolerance went high only a couple of days after I started smoking again.

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>34360717
>if you smoke alone there's no inheretive fun aspect to it
Well yeah it won't really produce interesting shit in itself like psychedelics, but it makes a lot of activities more fun.
I also like to smoke about an hour or two before I go to bed because I have a hard time falling asleep, so I just smoke a joint, lie down, listen to some music (which can also be more fun or interesting) and slowly drift into sleep
>>
File: 56175070_p0.png (845KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56175070_p0.png
845KB, 707x1000px
It helps kill the pain. I smoke way too much and then end up binge eating though.
>>
>>34356126
I smoke weed because if I didn't I'd be stealing alcohol and meticulously building a bomb collar for myself then probably jerk off and detonate it as I cum.

Smoking weed helps me to emotionally center myself and I figure it's cheaper than therapy and healthier than boozing every night.

>>34356471
First time I smoked weed was with my best friend. His older brother and his friend started smoking weed when we were in middle school and towards the end they would hang out with us and we'd smoke.

Stopped smoking weed for a while after, but started up again once I got a few connects. My step brother would pick up for me occasionally because he needed the money and he was at the weed store everyday anyway. Then there were a few kids in high school I'd buy weed from.

Eventually after you start buying from a few people in the same location, people will start to know who you are and what your deal is. Stoners are much more social than robots so if you are buying from a few different people they'll talk about you and eventually people you know, assuming you're still in school or if you're buying from coworkers, will know you smoke weed and will ask if you want to smoke with them and their friends.

It's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy to do any kind of illegal drug because you have to associate with those people which makes it more likely for people to hit you up to buy or sell drugs. I went from being an absolute nobody to being known in every class and around town too. I never just ran into people around town, but when I was buying and selling weed and pills and got involved in the very small, very mild drug trade in my valley when I'd run into people constantly.

Now, I just have a medical card and go to a very laid back dispensary. I'm sick of hanging out with stoners and tweakers and junkies and other drug creeps. I've got enough creep to go around and I'm not interested in sharing my drugs and I don't need connects anymore.
>>
>>34356126
smoked for roughly ten years.
last 5 years around 1kg a year. so i basically evaporated a small fortune.
i quit in september due to coughing up brown stuff. never smoked cigarettes in my life.
now I just drink a bottle of rum a week.
>>
Good for going to sleep. I guess I have a weak mind, because I can't think at all when I'm on it.

Anyone who hasn't done it, just try it and see. It's probably not what you think. It's powerful stuff and you may feel like your brain is broken for 2 days.

The only time I've had fun on weed is when I was drunk and playing videogames at parties. Also, it's good to keep you from drinking too much, because once you smoke, it completely overpowers all other feelings and you completely forget about alcohol.

Also, yeah, I get "the munchies". It's not really due to hunger, it's just because food gives me something to focus on, because my brain's broken.

I know some people smoke it every day and it helps them function better. To each his own, but I sure couldn't do that!
>>
>>34357498
Everyone blames weed for memory loss, but if you talk to people who don't smoke weed they usually have shit memory too.

Problem is there's no way to know how well your memory would have been if you never started smoking weed.

I've always assumed that people who smoke weed often don't do a whole lot of "making memories" so why would their memory be that good anyway? I know that just as a robot I don't get out a lot and do much of significance. As a stoner robot that goes double. So I don't know if my poor memory is because I actually can't remember well or if I just don't have a lot of life experiences to remember in the first place.
>>
>>34360467
Every single old dude I've met smokes weed. It seems that they do it more than youngsters. It's the old guy drug of choice. (Then again... pretty much everyone I've met smokes weed.)

(Actually, you probably didn't mean that old, but whatever.)
>>
>>34362322
I started smoking weed about a year ago. Before then I had always thought of myself as someone with a poor memory aside from visual - faces, navigation, anything that you've physically seen and could reconstruct in your mind was fine for me, but things like numbers or names always got lost. Now, after smoking for a year, it's all a little foggy. I don't have a terrible visual memory yet but I'd be lying if I said it's the same as it's ever been.
>>
quit smoking mostly because of my anxiety, hppd and related issues (e.g dp/dr, dissociation)

but i deal the shit, so if i come across something real tasty i might have a toke. but generally i have to be like, opiated or benzo'd out of my skull to consider it though.

weird how i used to smoke all day every day, and couldn't imagine a life w/o it. now I'm the complete opposite.

i wish i hadn't fucked my mind up on psychs and shit maybe, then i could probably enjoy it more. still, there are far more constructive things one could do with their time, pot gets boring after a while.. not to mention severely demotivating when used to excess..
>>
File: 1444509591939.jpg (106KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
1444509591939.jpg
106KB, 960x686px
>>34357782
>Some people just can't
FTFY
>>
>>34362322

Well, my memory is messed from drugs in general, even though I didn't really go that hard on them.

Interestingly enough, though, I used to find that when I had a break from toking-up, my mind would seemingly function at hyperspeed, allowing me to think faster and sharper, enhancing my cognitive avulities. I do believe there's some truth to the claims that MJ actually promotes an increase in brain cell formation.
>>
>>34356126
Depends on the person and strain and amount etc etc.

I use it, helps with anxiety and depression, but makes my schizoid personality disorder flare up like a mutha, not that I particularly care about that though, so for me i feel it is a net positive.
>>
>>34356471
google "reddit darknetmarkets" and itll be easy peasy.
>>
>>34362428
if you got hppd you shouldnt do any psychoactive drugs desu, atleast take a break for some time man

t. robot with hppd from 2c-b binge
>>
>>34362921

with the exclusion of benzos (namely clonazepam), prescribed for the treatment of hppd

but i know that already, shit-for-brains. i only smoked pot for a handful of months after i developed it anyway.
>>
>>34362921
is 2c-b supposed to be an "easier" LSD? Like mostly just visuals and less emotions / mindfuckery?
>>
>>34362997
jeez take it easy man

>>34363029
youre right, its very much like an "easier" lsd. you get visuals, but without the mindfuck (to a certain extent, i felt stoned a lot of times). i did about half a gram in 3 weeks, which resulted in some visual snow + floaters + some other things. nothing severe, just a little annoying.

2c-b done responsibly (ie not doing as much as i did in that short of a timeframe) might be one of the best drugs in existence, it works for basically all settings.
>>
>>34356126

I used to smoke weed chronically everyday as a teenager. My dad grew it so I always had an abundance of good weed. After I moved out of my parents house I kind of just stopped smoking because it was making me anxious and I didn't enjoy it the way I once did.

Il smoke once in awhile now if I have nothing to do but yeah, it seems once you have obligations and responsibilities smoking weed isn't all that appealing
>>
>>34363116
sorry, im in a shitty mood fampai. im on a plethora of downers currently, which basically didn't help and only accelerated my emotional distress.

hopefully this shit ends up kilin me someday m
>>
I smoke it because it takes my mind off of things I don't want to be thinking about. Helps with anxiety overall because I feel like I have something to look forward to when school is over. Biggest problems I have with it are that it makes me avoid other people for a while and that at times I feel like I have to depend on it to make me feel happy.
>>
>>34356126
I quit when Trump became president.

NO ALCOHOL (I still drink, but moderately) NO CIGARETTES NO DRUGS

I quit porn too.
>>
File: 5307303079596737802.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5307303079596737802.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>34363877
I quit watching pornography as well...

Right after I had to quit running up heroin... I kinda 'ran out', so i quit... At least I quit until Leroy brought more heroin over an hour later, but yeah... I quit...
I quit the heroin and the pornography but... Honestly I kind of got mad because I ran out of heroin so I smashed my computer monitor over my wife's head and I wasn't able to watch any pornography until about an hour or so later when I traded some of my heroin for a brand new monitor from a heroin junkie... You know how they are... Anyway...

Yeah I quit all of that pornography and smack, and I even had to give up smoking WEED...

What are we talking about anyway? I forgot... Oh yeah.. This thread is about weed... OKAY

OKAY SO YEAH

Weed is terrible

Oops I'm stoned. I'm sorry

I meant it was terrible that I had to quit weed because heroin cost too much money so it's a matter of priorities

But yeah I quit the pot thing to so I can tell you from experience kicking the Habit is easy...

Hold on a minute... My drug dealer is here... I'll be back later
>>
>>34364753
Do you suggest I do heroin to cheer myself up?
>>
>>34356126
this is the only drug i ever wanted to do for the longest time I could remember. but I was too paranoid to do anything illegal. I was waiting for cuckdeau to legalize it in Canada so I could smoke it.

but I just got diagnosed with psychosis so smoking would make it worse

fuck me right?
>>
>>34364853
>but I just got diagnosed with psychosis
???
>>
>>34363877
I more or less felt 'trapped' in a vicious cycle of porn, weed, heroin, more porn, ketamine, anal billygoat porn, a little more heroin, that dangerous weed thing, meth, Molly, inbred Philippino monkeyfart spiderweb porn, and r9k....

Then I decided it was self defeatist to continue like that and I decided I should try to quit r9k...
>>
I smoked weed every day for about 4 months.
I'm that time I became depressed, fat, extremely anxious, and my grades fell drastically.
I still smoke about 4-5 times a week but I'm always trying to cut down.
I don't think weed is a bad substance but I do believe that you have to use it in moderation.

If you over do the whole weed thing then your highs stop being as fun anyways. Now days my highs only last about 30 min and they're not powerful at all. I miss the days when I only needed half a bowl to feel completely baked.
>>
File: fancypepe.jpg (84KB, 637x668px) Image search: [Google]
fancypepe.jpg
84KB, 637x668px
>tfw i realized smoking everyday is complete shit

taking a t-break then getting stoned as fuck is the best way to do it. gonna get wiz khalifa high this friday off one bong hit :)
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (261KB, 505x288px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
261KB, 505x288px
Haha knowing im better than everyone because im free of drugs and i have a life makes me feel good :^)
>>
currently on a tolerance break/shekel-saving break from it, work 40+ hours a week and go to school full-time but have been toking every day for some time

its not bad at all except for one fucking thing; my appetite is straight FUCKED and i cannot afford this at a 5'10'' 115lb skellington

wat do lads
>>
>>34365954
eat

calle vindicio
>>
My gf is a big stoner and got me into it. I'm still at a stage where a few hits off of a bong will put me in that super high 3rd person tunnel vision type of deal.

Yesterday it was, smoke a bit with gf, get really fucking hungry, take a trip to a chinese buffet and fucking destroy the crab legs. Then we saw split while I was still really high and fell asleep.
>>
>>34366023
but everything tastes like ash in my mouth m8, what in gods name do i eat

fuck
>>
I fucking hate all of you (original)
>>
>>34366160
tempura sushi
mmmmmmmmmm

borgers
yum
>>
File: lsd4.gif (2MB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
lsd4.gif
2MB, 350x525px
Ive smoked some but get the feeling that its not for me. Im thinking of trying lsd or shrooms, thoughts? Anyone tried Lsd or shrooms
>>
>>34366374
be careful
be in a good comfy place alone, relaxing, no work, places to walk
take only one dose (100ug / 1 tab of LSD, or 2 grams, or less) your first time
make sure it's the real stuff (shrooms obviously, and if your lsd is bitter it's not lsd)
>>
File: dabuddhablack.jpg (122KB, 919x862px) Image search: [Google]
dabuddhablack.jpg
122KB, 919x862px
great investment
>>
File: 1442022356364.jpg (366KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1442022356364.jpg
366KB, 653x635px
It's a decent entry drug of choice for those interested in exploring altered conscious.

The USA is going through a whole "dude weed lmao" phase and it's fucking stupid. Look at the Netherlands for example, they've legalized it to an extent for the longest time and yet most people don't smoke there.

It's lost its charm.

I quit because it was a waste of my time in the end, something I can't regain. All it did was made me addicted and depressed afterwards due to the withdrawal.

I switched over to psychedelics instead and have been opened to so many insights, none of which would have ever occurred on pot.
>>
File: 1481562189538.jpg (80KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1481562189538.jpg
80KB, 960x945px
>>34356126
It's legal where I live so I don't have to know anyone to buy it

I do it 1-3 times a day, or sometimes not at all for days

It's also fairly cheap, 150-200oz at most.
>>
I've smoked daily for just 3 weeks shy of 4 years. The longest I went without was 3 days. I decided to taper down in the next 3 weeks. It's been long enough living like this but I may as well top it off to be "ceremonial".
>>
I quit weed because at some point, I started getting massive weed hangovers to the point of depersonalisation which lasted for days. Later on, this even happened after one single joint. Dunno what caused it. Tried different strains of weed, had a reasonably healthy lifestyle. I didn't even smoke more than two jays on one evening. Just started out of the blue. Eventually, I had to quit weed altogether, that was four months ago. Pretty weird.
>>
File: f0b66529e42.jpg (267KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
f0b66529e42.jpg
267KB, 900x675px
>>34357400
If you are one of that people you shouldn't have any bussiness in this board anyway.
>>
>>34356126
It keeps me going. Whenever I hate studying 10 hours a day I can remind myself I'll feel happy at least once this week when I smoke by myself on Friday nights
>>
>>34368193
That is either a realdoll or the WORST weave I've ever seen.

(Yes, I am gay AF.)
>>
>>34356471
You live in Washington or Colorado.
>>
>>34368290
yaaas slay
>>
File: 00004happy.jpg (209KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
00004happy.jpg
209KB, 600x750px
I'm addicted to weed. It feels so nice. You can't get physically dependent on it either, so you can use it daily.
>>
>>34356381
This, I used to get panic attacks towards the end of my smoking career, but it just got boring. Being high is still fun with different substances, such as being drunk, but idk. Weed smells, drug tests make it an issue, it's illegal most places, as well as annoying to hide. Fuck that man
>>
anyone else get horny as FUCK when high?

I get lit and next thing you know I've wasted an entire night edging to JAV
>>
>tfw in a state with legal weed now
>tfw weed just makes me overthink things uncontrollably for 2-3 hours and doing anything at all becomes deeply difficult

It can be pretty fun once in a while, but I have no idea how people function doing this shit. The other day I was in bed, quite high, and had a hard time reaching to get my remote to turn the volume up on my television.

It might just be how infrequently I smoke combined with what was probably pretty high-grade cannabis.

In any case, looking forward to being able to buy stuff in a store.
>>
>>34368620
you can't get physically dependent on heroin either
>>
>>34356126
I think I'm gonna go on a tolerance break until Friday or Saturday because I've been smoking every single night for 2 weeks now. I should really learn to conserve my weed
>>
File: 1474250261612.jpg (101KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474250261612.jpg
101KB, 640x480px
WHERE DO YOU NORMALFAGS BUY WEED FROM? I want to smoke weed and feel really good, a change from my current situation (continuous thoughts of jumping off a 10story parking garage) Please respond without-irony.
>>
>>34372700
if somebody smokes weed, chances are, at some point, they will mention it

boom, you got a guy now
>>
File: 1429933033821.png (296KB, 462x488px) Image search: [Google]
1429933033821.png
296KB, 462x488px
>>34372700
Just find out where the stoners go.
You can use the internet or ask around.
High chance there is some bad part of town where it's sold unless you really live in the middle of nowhere.

Keep in mind weed has a way of ehancing the way you are feeling about things so if you feel suicidal chances are you will just double up on the bad feels.
However the effects vary from person and weed strain etc.
>>
>>34372700
google reddit darknet noob guide

how are there still people who ask
>>
File: 23rdsc.jpg (1MB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
23rdsc.jpg
1MB, 2500x1875px
>>34372700
>2017
>not buying weed from the store legally
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 756x1008px
Smoker for 6 years. My body has reacted differently to it over time. I used to be excellent at math and it pretty much took away most of my advanced math abilities. I get pretty sluggish after using it. Got a DUI because of it and some antidepressant mixing which pivoted my life outlook from "meh I'll see what tomorrow brings" to " everything is pointless, life is unenjoyable, I'm not going to do anything to change and let's see how long it takes before I kill myself." It helps me regulate my sleep, completely shifted my active/inactive hours with it, though I don't need it to fall asleep. My head is usually foggy, magnitude changes by the day. My eye sight won't process as fast now. Financially it wrecked me in my first year or two of use but now I physically can't smoke as much so it has less of an impact on my bank account.

Life is extremely boring without it and only kind of less boring with it. I don't know. It's honestly not worth getting into but it's not the worst thing in the world.
>>
weed's cool, but I had to stop because it started to give me really severe panic attacks, which lasted for like 6 hours. After the 3rd one I decided it wasn't worth it.

It was pretty cool while I was able to do it though.
>>
>>34356126
I smoked because my friends did. I quit because I dont have any friends anymore
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.