[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been in bed for the past 3 hours trying to fall asleep >thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6752.jpg (89KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6752.jpg
89KB, 645x773px
>been in bed for the past 3 hours trying to fall asleep
>thinking about my oneitis and our downfall
>aniexty and frustration building up
>have no one I can vent to, no one to listen to my burden
>realize how truly alone I am
>just start crying, just laying here whimpering

I'm so depressed I can't even fall asleep
>>
File: isolation.jpg (336KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
isolation.jpg
336KB, 920x690px
>spend all day in bed after deciding to stop attending college
>parents have no idea how to talk to me about how i am
>not even in my 20s yet and life already looks bleak as fuck
>>
File: CTlTLKEU8AA7DYM.jpg (13KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CTlTLKEU8AA7DYM.jpg
13KB, 600x337px
>>34355401
find another one, man. If it didnt work with this one its not your fault. Better days will come, its up to you to make them happen.

Just breathe away all that frustration you have now, listen how it all goes away from your lungs every time you exhale until you fall asleep. Tomorrow is a new fucking day bro.
>>
>>34355495
I'm trying man. I'm trying so hard. I don't care I can't have her. I just miss our friendship so much. I just wish I could talk to the girl she was last summer.

Just one more time I need to talk to that girl. I just can't understand why this happened.

I can't stop crying. What did I do to make her change her view of me so radically.
>>
>>34355647
So, what did you do then?

If you feel like you didnt do or say nothing wrong, then you just got distanced. That happens almost every time in any new friendship. Its not until you've spend some important amount of time together or shared some experiences or helped each other in hard times that the friendship becomes stronger and more difficult to go downfall out of nowhere.

Do you feel like your friendship with her was on this level or you were just very slowly getting to know each other?
>>
>>34355800
I appreciate the concern, but I'm too mentally exhausted to even explain our situation. No one would understand it anyway.

I need to leave my mind. I need a vacation from my life. I am utterly defeated in every sense of the word.

I don't know why I'm not allowed to be happy, but whatever force is preventing it, you win. I give up.
>>
File: 1369593791405.jpg (67KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
1369593791405.jpg
67KB, 600x895px
>>34355888

>have no one I can vent to, no one to listen to my burden
>I appreciate the concern, but I'm too mentally exhausted to even explain our situation. No one would understand it anyway.

come on now, just vent it all out here. We're not gonna judge you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.