[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the psych told me that hitting myself is a basic form of self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fornasinius russus 2.jpg (190KB, 710x600px) Image search: [Google]
fornasinius russus 2.jpg
190KB, 710x600px
the psych told me that hitting myself is a basic form of self harm. do i upgrade to burning or cutting?
>>
Why? Unless you want hideous looking scars on your body that will always remind you how pathetic you were to want to do something as edgy and attention whory tier , don't do it.
>>
>>34354934
i guess the point is that it isn't even for attention, it just feelsgoodman
>>
>>34354708
>the psych told me that hitting myself is a basic form of self harm. do i upgrade to burning or cutting?

time to upgrade to more ADVANCED forms of self harm

go all the way

it's time for SELF IMMOLATION
>>
>>34354966
oh hell yeah. let's burn, baby.
>>
>>34354708
Burning for sure. Added bonus of "purification"
>>
>>34354996
i can smite myself with the blazing light of purity, good point
>>
>>34354708
tell your parents you love them and give them a hug!
>>
hitting yourself is a literal autism thing
>>
>>34354708
Man I used to love cutting. Every time some small thing in my life irritated me I would cut away and it all went away. Now that I am older it does nothing for me. Just stings and causes a mess with the blood.

Enjoy it while you can OP
>>
>>34355704
>hitting yourself is a literal autism thing
your point being?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dekkIO61DsA
>>
>>34354708
self burning sounds a lot more interesting and easier to make excuses for than cutting
>>
If you must have that endorphin rush, there are ways to cause as much pain as you like without injury. Capsaicin is the most effective, least harmful, and cheapest of these options that I am aware of. People become addicted to spicy food because of endorphins. You really don't want to use pure capsaicin, mace, or pepper spray though. That would be too painful. I suggest using ghost pepper flakes, either a few flakes on your tongue or a small amount of ghost pepper flake poultice applied to a sensitive area of skin. Ghost pepper flakes are the spiciest capsaicin source available that is normally used by consumers as flavoring. Don't touch your eyes when working with red pepper flakes, obviously.

Other options include a bowl of ice water to hold your hand in for a few minutes or a specialized heating plate used in pain research. Capsaicin and ice are common knowledge. I know about the heating plate from a Mythbusters episode.

You should try beekeeping as a profession or hobby. If you like pain and are not allergic, that might be a good career or side business for you.
>>
>>34356435
>This
>Also super cold showers work as ive heard
>>
>>34354708
you dont
fucking idiot
use ice or other methods that dont fuck up your body

t.pain addict
>>
No. You upgrade to self psychological torture.
I would suggest committing mass murder so the guilt you feel hurts you forever
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.