[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ feel about the smartest person ever being a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0179.png (2MB, 1058x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.png
2MB, 1058x709px
How does /r9k/ feel about the smartest person ever being a woman?

>Marilyn vos Savant is an American who is known for having the highest recorded IQ according to the Guinness Book of Records, a competitive category the publication has since retired. Savant is a magazine columnist, author, lecturer, and playwright.Since 1986, she has written "Ask Marilyn", a Parade magazine Sunday column where she solves puzzles and answers questions on various subjects, the most famous of them was the Monty Hall problem which she answered correctly in 1990.
>>
>>34352928
That's it, fuckin bitch just solves shitty puzzles? She could have put all that brainpower toward something useful.
>>
>>34352928
The Monty Hall problem is a jewish conspiracy and she shills it hard
>>
dont honestly care, same as everything

wish i was dead
>>
>>34352928

I bet she still leaves her turn signal after she's finished changes lanes.
>>
File: gauss.jpg (25KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
gauss.jpg
25KB, 220x250px
>>34352928
>implying there were such things as iq tests 200 years ago
>>
>Smartest person ever

Einsteins IQ was never recorded and Hawkins refuses to release his.
>>
>>34352928
>have highest iq to ever exist
>use it to make magazine articles and solve puzzles
Their are scientists that have lower iq's than her and get more shit done than her, just proves that women even when they do get the upper hand still can't get anything done
>>
>>34352994
It was proved in simulation, retard
>>
>>34353160
sure thing, rabbi
>>
>>34353039
John von Neumann was smarter than either of them and his was also never recorded.
>>
>vos Savant

>is a savant

what the hell
>>
>>34352990
Ikr women are useless regardless of how smart they are
>>
>>34353039
>>34353344

Then how in the world would they have been contenders for "the highest RECORDED IQ"?
>>
>>34352990
Useful in what way?

What do you irrationally give value to.
>>
Idc honestly. Just because there are some outliers doesn't mean that modern women are anything but shit. Thanks Cultural Marxism. You really did it.
>>
>>34353038
That's not Euler.
>>
>>34352928
>Monty Hall problem

I'm reading about it now
I don't get it
In the end isn't it just fucking guessing between 2 doors and any prior information is irrelevant
>>
>>34354904
Things that benefit society obviously. Is that really irrational? Perhaps it is. I don't know anymore.

-____-
>>
File: 1485061762248.jpg (11KB, 144x197px) Image search: [Google]
1485061762248.jpg
11KB, 144x197px
you idiots should stop putting her down. She's successful and has tons of money, and the monty hall problem confuses me to this day. Cancer
>>
Smartest person ever was Ada Lovelace, the first computer programmer.
>>
If she's so smart how come she's dead? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>34355549

I don't see how people are so stupid. You can literally set up and test the problem yourself with fucking napkins.
>>
>>34352928

Miss Savant was given an old version of the Stanford-Binet (Terman & Merrill 1937), which did, indeed, use the antiquated formula of MA/CA x 100. But in the test manual's norms, the Binet does not permit IQs to rise above 170 at any age, child or adult. And the authors of the old Binet stated: 'Beyond fifteen the mental ages are entirely artificial and are to be thought of as simply numerical scores. The psychologist who came up with an IQ of 228 committed an extrapolation of a misconception, thereby violating almost every rule imaginable concerning the meaning of IQs.

The second test reported by Guinness was Hoeflin's Mega Test, taken in the mid-1980s. The Mega Test yields IQ standard scores obtained by multiplying the subject's normalized z-score, or the rarity of the raw test score, by a constant standard deviation, and adding the product to 100, with Savant's raw score reported by Hoeflin to be 46 out of a possible 48, with a 5.4 z-score, and a standard deviation of 16, arriving at a 186 IQ.

>186

What a brainlet.

We have people that crack 215 without needing to fudge their tests these days.
>>
>>34355608
you can kill yourself right after you finish crying pedro
>>
>>34352928

Terence Tao can blow this broad out of the water
>>
>>34353344
von Jewmann was an good mathmetician but like most Jew geniuses I suspect his genius is exaggerated.
>>
File: christopher-langan.jpg (30KB, 339x382px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-langan.jpg
30KB, 339x382px
>>34352928
> bounces you out of the club
> goes back to studying nuclear physics and philosophy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.