[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's some shit only you know how to do everybody has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1484949924557.gif (942KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484949924557.gif
942KB, 500x250px
what's some shit only you know how to do

everybody has that thing they are autistically good at

for me, it's reading people like a book, big or small depends on the person
>>
>>34351344
Being right
>>
I'm autismoly good at pokemon and smash bros. Oh and card games.
>>
i am autistically good at BURNING BRIDGES
>>
>>34351344
Spotting insecurities
Its ironic, really
>>
File: 1470287210210.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470287210210.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
Grouping people, then accurately being able to guess a person's type from vague descriptors
>>
>>34351344
I can block out anyone talking. It was pretty helpful when reading.
>>
>>34351344
I have very good attention to detail, more so than most
>>
>>34351426
Burning bridges or Burning BRIDGES, because of that kind of burning bridges, i'm good at that thing too
>>
>>34352839
what's the differencesd
>>
>>34352858
burning bridges, literally burning down a bridge

burning BRIDGES, is the act of destroying any kind of opportunity that show up to you, job, relationships, etc.
>>
File: 1478900356373-pol.jpg (32KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1478900356373-pol.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
>>34351344
I doubt it. Most people are generally transparent in personality and everyone thinks they're so good at reading people.
>>
>>34353078

>disagree's
>shit logic
>posts pol jpg

Is drumpf posting the new anime shit posting?
>>
>>34353663
Not even shitposting, I genuinely believe that OP isn't as good as he says he is.

Most people aren't really that complicated or hard to read. Some may be a touch harder than others, but in general most people tend to be pretty open as a person and the ones that aren't just are going to fake it the entire time.

If you know very little or only lies about the person, you can't really see through the bullshit if it's constructed decently enough and they are good liars in general. You only think you know what they want you to.
>>
>>34351344
Nobody has autism like I do
>>
File: azLM5VN_460sa_v1.gif (1MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
azLM5VN_460sa_v1.gif
1MB, 460x259px
literally nothing.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
defending pointless stuff with bad arguments,normalfags dont even know how to pinpoint holes in arguments
>>
I can remember almost everything I see in a documentary, and i am amazing at math. so i have a lot of useless knowledge and can solve equations in a blink of an eye
>>
I think my most autistic skill is being able to use the Y-combinator in practical ways.
>>
>>34351344
catfishing online famalam
>>
>>34351344
>everybody has that thing they are autistically good at
nah
>>
>>34351344
Picking out what makes people insecure and then storing it for later to crush them when they inevitably wrong me.
>>
>>34351344
Get off my board Sherlock

>>34351548
But how would you know if you were wrong?
>>
>>34354512
> inevitably

if its that bad youre a fag m8
>>
I can suck my own dick, while standing up.
>>
>>34351344
You can't be autistic and understand people you fucking retard that defeats the entire purpose of the disability
>>
>>34354587
>purpose of the disability
Found the poser
>>
>>34351344
Autistic memory for things I'm interested in. Some unimpressive stuff like knowing every capital city and national flag, then more odd things like knowing just about every player for every soccer team in essentially every div 1 league in Europe.

I also remember just about everything someone mentions about themselves, no matter how small or "in passing" it is. I then bring it up years later and people seem to wonder how I know stuff about them.
No idea whether this is a common thing to be able to do or not.
>>
>>34354538
All of my "friends" have done something shitty to me, shitty enough that I didn't want to be their friend anymore. There's a reason why I don't have a bf and don't want one.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.