/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its entirely your fault if you havent you become chad yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
its entirely your fault if you havent you become chad yet?

If youre taller than the average woman (5ft6) above a 5/10 and have at least an ounce of personality you shouldnt have problems getting women
>>
>women want men who are 5'7

You're forgetting that women want to be able to wear heels and STILL be shorter than their Chad bfs
>>
>>34349433
chad is a form that only few ascend to
>>
>>34349448
have you ever actually met awoman in real life 99% they arent wearing heals

even if they are 5'2 woman+4-5" heals=5'6-5'7

the manlet meme doesnt apply in real life
>>
>>34349433
You posted this thread the other day and didn't reply to anyone, is this thread going to be any different?
>>
>>34349518
bullshit, if you exercise, attempt to improve your appearance a little, and try to be more extroverted you can get girls pretty easily
>>
>>34349784
not me but I think i did see the thread youre talking about
>>
>>34349433
personality is my issue. i just dont like people.
>>
>>34349753
The womanlets always go for guys at least 6'0, they actively try to breed the short genes away

>t. 6'2 who gets nothing but womanlets
>>
>>34349858
I don't think I could date someone shorter than 5'11"
Don't worry manlets, I won't be taking your womanlets.
>>
>>34349898
Don't worry, anon, they're yours if you want them. We don't have anything. :)
>>
>>34349844
well theres not much you can do to fix that if you dont want to
>>
>>34349836
Alright, glad to hear that. Your post is different now that I read it more, I believe you.

Do you think I can ever be a chad considering I can't lift? My family is very prone to hernias. I can never even get full on ottermode, my dad did that in his 20s but got a hernia when he was 140 lbs and 5'8". Pretty much doomed to be a skinny guy.

Also, do you think long hair can ever work for a straight dude?
>>
>>34349858
ive seen more womanlets with manlets normally i see tall girls with tall men

t. lanklet that has tall girls thrown at him all the time
>>
I'm 6ft, not hideous, can sometimes be witty, but pic related is seriously kills my motivation. Should I try anyway or die alone in my room shitposting?
>>
>>34350015
i had long hair for the last few years and it worked for me its more about personality than appearance but you should still try to exercise in any way you can if its possible
>>
>>34350083
>thicc
Your gf could always use dildos to fill her up when she wants that feeling. Don't give up.

Although to be honest I've never tried to get a gf due to penis problems as well. In my case it's a foreskin thing.
>>
>>34350083
thats for you to decide i dont have that problem so i cant really relate but im sure there are a lot of guys that are successful and have small dicks
>>
>>34349433
That's my problem though, I have no personality. Seriously how do I change this? Help me plz.
>>
I m 186 cm , (over 6.0 for ameritards ) i above 5 in therm of facial structure , problem is i had an infection that caused a big acne ( had to do 10 injections in mu belly to remove it ) , left me with scars on my face , I mean i can talk with grills without sperging out but they don t really seem intrested in me , i dont know i guess i m ugly after all .
>>
>>34350155
I don't want to be the guy who's dating a girl, but who literally isn't man enough to satisfy his woman. What about your foreskin keeps you from getting laid? I still have most of mine.
>>34350210
I'm sure they have achieved success in health and wealth, but I can't imagine a guy looking to hook up as much as he can in his youth with a dick like mine that's enjoying sex life to the fullest.
>>
>>34350114
I do cardio and push-ups but don't want to risk more than that. My dad said the hernia was pretty awful and he still suffers from it, his core is practically gone and he has no balance.

I think I'm going to grow my hair back out then, I had it short this year of college but I've been unsuccessful thus far.

Eh, my personality's not too bad, I can make people laugh and/or have an interesting conversation and have a few good friends. I do have a problem meeting new people though. I only really made one acquaintance, you got any tips for getting my foot in the door for when I'm in a new class or at a party?
>>
>>34350239
learn to talk to people and have interesting things to talk to people about. this requires a lot of effort and time

>>34350329
it probably wont be as satisfying as having a bigger penis but the only alternative is to not hook up at all
>>
>>34350329
>literally isn't man enough to satisfy his woman. What about your foreskin keeps you from getting laid?
It's not that you can't satisfy her; you have a tongue, right? :)

I have phimosis and probably a yeast infection or something that prevents my foreskin from retracting.
I can stretch it with my fingers for 10 minutes and then put some cream on it and retract just fine, but once the cream dries up my foreskin just sticks to my glans.
>>
>>34350426
I meant I made one acquaintance in the last college term, forgot that part.
>>
>>34349433
im 5"3, somewhat deformed and bald at 19, but my fault i guess.
I'm already giving up on life
>>
>>34350542
its not your fault fault you were just given a shit hand but thats not an excuse to act like a whiny bitch
>>
>>34350749
yea I know its my attitude only makes things worse for me.
People have told me to just find a hobby and make that my life but nothing makes me happy anymore. Therapists can't help. If I fixed myself the very best I could, I still wouldn't come close to appearing acceptable. At the end of the day no one has an answer for me. I'm the human accident everyone just steps around and that's why I've decided on killing myself before i hit 20. But I might not even be capable of that
>>
>>34351001

don't kill yourself man, instead just learn to survive on your own in the woods and build a cabin house, and try to bring the things you absolutely need. Learn to fish, hunt, buy a gun and just live your days relaxing in front of a lake in the woods. If you wake up one day and feel like this is it, you can' take it anymore you're ending it, that's when you cut ties with your former life and do all of the above.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.