[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been seeing this girl for about two months >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Ci5YqRWUkAE6Ctl.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ci5YqRWUkAE6Ctl.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>been seeing this girl for about two months
>she's everything I would want in a girl - smart, cute, kind
>we're playing vidya together, watching obscure kino, she likes the same music as me, basically perfect
>had sex for the first time last Friday, was great
>after the deed, we're laying in bed, and my retarded brain decides it's time
>"I think I love you"
>she fucking looks at me with these round eyes, says "What?!" like I called her a whore or something
>"I need to go", gets up, gets dressed, leaves in a hurry
>two days later she still won't answer my calls/texts

What the fuck have I done?
>>
File: download-5.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download-5.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>dropped the L-bomb on the first night
>>
>>34348813
Opie you spurged for sure but she defiantly overreacted. Sounds like she has some serious issues. Instead of talking about it like an adult she leaves like a retard. You defiantly dodged a bullet there.
>>
File: this is op.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
this is op.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>34348813
this is literally you (You) OP
>>
>>34348926

>defiantly

Women are allowed to have opinons, you prick.
>>
>>34348969
Damn, I hope I'm the black one
>>
>>34348857

>first night

Found the roastie poster. Sounds like the 60th night to me. Or is love only possible after you've dropped a load in all her orifices?
>>
this is by far the most robot post ive ever read

yep, such a robot
>>
>>34349061
You haven't been here for the self-castration? That was pretty robot desu
>>
>went to a bar after work with the coworkers including a qt who had been making eyes with me
>walk her to her car and go in for the kill
>we're making out and she says, "Anon, I really, really like you..."
>ohshit.jpg
>fuck it, did it anyway
>she held my hand for the rest of the night, in front of everyone
>go home with her and sleep in the same bed
>drive her to work the next morning
>we're standing awkwardly beside each other a few hours later
>she blurts out, "Are we dating now?"
>panic internally but keep a cool face
>"O-Okay."
>it took us several months to exchange I-love-yous even though we banged almost every night

tl;dr: Don't have drunken sex ever?
>>
>>34349046
sex is THE door into a relationship. maybe you had a weird thing going on before, but sex would close the deal. that was the first night of you being truly together.

that is, unless you spoil it all and say something stupid like i love you
>>
>>34349245

Sex is not normal outside of a marital relationship, you nasty slut. What you're essentially trying to convey, probably without even realizing it, is that all the billions of people that lived and died before the last 50 years never had love or relationships because they didn't have naked wet anal orgies before marriage.
>>
>>34349465
>tfw to inteligent to follow [current year] norms
>>
>>34348813

khhv here, wow I feel so sorry for you OP
>>
>>34349571
>tfw just pointing out facts that trigger and upset used up herpes infested roasties only and not other people
>>
>>34349613
>facts
alright gramps
>>
>>34348813
I have never gotten far enough in a relationship to say "I love you", but if you do love her it wasn't wrong to say so
>>
>>34349742

Yep. Men and women experience and feel love differently for different reasons at different times. For women, the feel of a penis against their vaginal folds is love. For men, the desire to be with and care about a person is love.
>>
>>34349465

>implying premarrital sex was invented 50 years ago
>implying marriage is older than sex

How can sex only be "normal" in a marital relationship when sex existed for milennia before people invented the concept of marriage?
>>
>>34348813

>having casual sex without being in love

absolutely degenerate if it was just a slip and you didn't actually feel anything for her

either way you identified a red flag early on
>>
>>34349465

top fucking kek how brainwashed are you?

orgies have been going on for thousands of years
>>
1. The sex was so fucking awful she wants to avoid all potential awkwardness because even with the mention of that dirty 4 letter word...she would gladly see you again if she "loved" the way you fucked her.

2. Genuinely caught her off guard and somehow managed to send up red flags in being that guy who loves the one he lays...which could potentially turn weird and unrequited.

3. Silver lining...you got laid and managed to prevent the future friendzone/breakup.

4. Time...reveals all. Wait and see how things play out without getting weird and stalkerish. 100 texts aside...
>>
File: 1484625170413.jpg (29KB, 546x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484625170413.jpg
29KB, 546x545px
>>34348813

>not just riding out the sex

you went FULL retard. "I Love you" after the first fuck. got you're so retarded anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.