[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't more girls wear knee high socks? Yoga pants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Why can't more girls wear knee high socks? Yoga pants fucking suck.
>>
>>34348744
I know I'm gay and I think knee highs are just more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
because the west associates them with whores
>>
>>34348744
knee highs are actually a trend at my school its very aesthetic
>>
>>34348744
>Why can't more girls wear knee high socks? Yoga pants fucking suck.
Because Chad prefers yoga pants to kneehi's. And we all know that 100% of women base their fashion trends on "what Chad likes this season".
>>
>>34348744
I'm ugly what's the point
>>
>>34348744
>Why can't more girls wear knee high socks? Yoga pants fucking suck
but traps do...

only girls that matter anymore are dickgirls to be honest
>>
>>34348744
Stop being a fucking weeb
>>
File: 1212.jpg (40KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1212.jpg
40KB, 356x356px
>>34349041
>automatically assuming that knee high socks= anime/japan
stop projecting, senpai.
>>
>>34349106
maybe so, but i still bet i'm not wrong
>>
>>34348744
Those socks are great in anime but look like shit in real life. To pull it off in real life a girl needs to be

>tall or wearing heels
>very skinny

Majority of girls aren't these. When I see a girl wearing them I just assume she's from tumblr.
>>
Girls are too fat for it
>>
>>34349006
Unless you're fat your absolute territory isn't ugly.
>>
>>34348744
because I AM A FAT PIG
FAAAAAAAAAAAT
>>
>>34349187
I've seen it on skinny tumblrs and thicc tumblrs and they both look juicy af
>>
>>34349241

That may be the case but most girls aren't going for "Thirsty beta NEET virgin robot" demographic
>>
>>34349208
I'm skinny, and I do have knee highs and thigh highs with cute skirts and shirts and dresses in my closet.

But that is to remind myself that I am ugly and deserve to die alone.
>>
>>34349277
pics or stop pretending to be a girl
>>
>>34348744
literally my fetish
i desire the same as well
>>
>>34349277
I need a visual assessment to confirm or deny your claims.
>>
>>34349277
everybody stop replying to this bating cunt. it's obviously just a robot memeing.
>>
>>34349297
>>34349369
>>34349369
>>34349529
Just let me be miserable
>>
No stop dont tell girls to wear them
It's my signature look and I NEED to stand out like the attention whore I am!!!
>>
>>34349631
If you posted a pic we could make you more miserable by telling you how ugly you are.
>>
>>34349661
LOL I actually laughed at this
>>
>>34349661
Everytime I see a girl who dresses this nice I immediately assume they have a bf already, is this true?
>>
>>34349845
Not all the time even though the majority of girls who wear these are pretty and have a sluttish streak

She could be crazy and repel all the nice men with her shitty personality
>>
They are no doubt sexy, but also impractical. Only weirdos like us like them, only roasties can pull this look off without looking weird or feeling alienated. Stacy has to appeal to the majority Chad's, not the minority undesirable robots.
>>
>>34350937
they feel comfy though.
>>
>>34349187
>>34348744
>>34348781
>>34348786
I lived in Taiwan for a while

literally every girl aged 14-24 wears knee/thigh high socks and a skirt in summer
>>
I fucking loathe todays fashion trends. All girls want to wear chucks with no socks and high-wasted jeans. mid riffs and cute socks are my two biggest fetishes
>>
>tfw have several knee high bluray rips
>>
>>34348744
These are over the knee socks. Knee socks end below the knee
>>
how do you keep the socks from sliding down your legs?
>>
>>34351711
They're actually tight or snugly fit
When you firsy grab a pair they look impossible to fit. It's like underwear
>>
leggings/pantyhose are a million times better
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.