[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I grow up? After 18 I'm 18 and 2 months and I am 5'3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-19-55-37.png (392KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-19-55-37.png
392KB, 854x480px
Can I grow up? After 18

I'm 18 and 2 months and I am 5'3

Also I broke one legs very badly and was in a wheelchair for 1 year 6 months
>>
Not really. You could wear stilts tho.
>>
>>34348690
Lost cause anon, the maximum you can grow to is MAYBE 5'4
>>
Growth spurts after 18 are pretty rare but possible. Doubtful though.

An anecdote I have is that I knew a guy who was 5'7 at 18 and when I saw him again at 24 he was easily a foot taller
>>
I'm also 5'3" 19 I don't think i'll get any taller since my growth was stunted
>>
>>34348738
>Growth spurts after 18 are pretty rare
Not really. 50% grow after 18, 50% don't. 18 is just the average. I barely grew at all from age 14 to 19, then at 20 I gained like an inch and a half and went from 6 and a half to 6'2.
>>
>>34348723
Fuck guys I guess I'm fucked
>>
>>34348785
Have you ever been to a doctor about it?
>>
>>34348807

>hey doc u got any more of them height genes pills
>>
>>34348807
Wouldn't I look stupid? I mean there's no cure for being a hobbit
>>
>>34348830
No there isn't but being 5'3" isn't normal they probably should have run some tests on you to see why you're so short.
>>
>>34348830

If its a woman doctor she would smirk and in her head she'd be thinking about how disgusting and pathetic you are for trying to con women into liking you by hiding your genetic inferiority.

If its a dude he will just tell you that they don't have magic wands for height, and painful debilitating bone lengthening surgery is the only chance to gain about 2 inches.
>>
>>34348884

Millions of men are 5' 3" and shorter, my roast. They're just invisible to you.
>>
>>34348884

Height is determined by genetics and diet during your pre-puberty and puberty years unless you were affected by a very rare muscle disease which you would probably already know about.

It's much more likely that OP comes from a family of midgets and he had a shitty diet of cheetos and pizza growing up
>>
>>34348884
I don't know I guess I'm fucked all my gfs were taller than me
>>
>>34348923
Dude i'm 5'3" too and I'm male I'm just asking
>>
>>34348936
Im 5'7 and never had a gf
Hope that makes you feel better
>>
>>34348690
You can, but only an inch or two if you're lucky.

I watched that video, OP. My thought is why can't women just admit that height matters? We men are much more open about how we prefer non fat women for example, why can't females be honest about it? It's frustrating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysNRtFCIqvQ
>>
>>34348936
Oh fuck off, get out of this thread pls, you have no problems
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.