[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend have been having so much sex that I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1349556544280.jpg (338KB, 1804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1349556544280.jpg
338KB, 1804x1200px
Me and my girlfriend have been having so much sex that I'm having lower back pain, do any of you have experience with this? Do you know of any sex positions that are less damaging on the lower back so I can rest it for the next few days?

I don't know if I can manage to have this much sex coming up. She does go on top and everything, but when she does I'm still so desperate for the pussy that I keep thrusting up and it still hurts
>>
take a pill
>>
File: lol.jpg (17KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
17KB, 456x320px
>have so much sex that its hurting you
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
this is not a place for normals
fuck you for makign me feel alone
>>
FUCKING

NORMIE

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW
>>
>>34348755
Sorry ! I'm his girlfriend and I suggested that he post on here but I certainly did not want to upset anyone or make them feel bad. Can I do anything to help, maybe call you ? Is that even allowed ? Please don't feel alone as you are not and even if you are that can sometimes be nice and just know that there will be someone out there for you. xx
>>
>>34348829
Just following up on this post, don't worry, I have a great girlfriend

All you have to do is be yourself
>>
File: cry.png (514KB, 1760x1222px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
514KB, 1760x1222px
>>34348829
I seriously doubt you would actually want to call a faggot like me.
>>
File: cry2.png (479KB, 1760x1222px) Image search: [Google]
cry2.png
479KB, 1760x1222px
>>34348902
what if "being myself" is just being a worthless loser
>>
>>34348912

OP's GF again. I actually would call you and if i actually thought it would help then yes I would do it. As regards to you being a worthless loser, that is your opinion and maybe not the opinion of others. PLEASE do not be sad as it makes me feel sad :(
>>
File: cry3.png (582KB, 1760x1222px) Image search: [Google]
cry3.png
582KB, 1760x1222px
>>34348968
I'm sorry for making you feel sad. I think i should just go and play more overwatch. I'm not sure i feel like talking to anyone. SOrry.
At least you being this nice to me made me feel better.
THanks
>>
>>34349005
I hope you enjoy playing that game and I don't know how old you are but I assume between 16-25 and that is young and you should have hope inside that you will have some nice things in your life to look forward to. xx
>>
>>34349048
Thank you,
I really mean it
Even if you're talking to someone you don't know it still feels better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.