[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey >hey >hey >HEY! >HAY!!! >this is library

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>hey
>hey
>hey
>HEY!
>HAY!!!
>this is library
What did he mean by this?
>>
To not protest in a fucking library
>>
>>34348328
He's experiencing culture shock. Back in his motherland, protesters would have been put to hard labour. He's just having trouble assimiating to freedom
>>
>>34348328
>HAY!!!
>this is library
post video
>>
>>34348414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
somehow not original
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
DISSSSSS ISSSSSS LIBRRRRRRUUUAARY!!!
>>
>>34348328
damn someone beat me to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG0XoCOJW0s
>>
Hey hey you you
Please be quiet this is a library.
No way no way
I think you need to leave now.
Hey hey you you.
I think I could tell you.
>>
>>34348328

He meant "My parents are shelling out 40k a year you fucking assholes, you can literally just step a dozen feet out of the door and chant the same thing and I'll barely be able to hear you. I'm not involved in your political shit, I'm just a visiting student, so your protest doesn't make sense. Go interrupt the dean of students if you have a point to make."

maybe that
>>
>>34348369
This. And he's right.
>>
>>34348328
He's clearly the only one in that cucked out library with the balls to tell those faggot protestors to fuck off.
>>
>>34348522
What does that person say at the end?
>>
>>34348952
go back to Beijing, ironic ain't it, fighting that bigotry
>>
>>34349084
>Go back to Beijing

These are the people protesting against Trump, calling him racist and sexist kek
>>
>>34349144
it's a female nig nog student, I don't expect much from them.
>>
that guy is right and they're pricks
>>
>>34349144

lmao are you really trying to make a point here? He's not racist because they're racist? How is that even logical?
>>
>>34349294
>He's not racist because they're racist?
That's not what I said, you stupid fuck.

A person whose immediate reply is "Go back to [stereotypical city/country based on skin color]" is in no position to call out anybody on racism. Fix your own racism first
>>
>>34349294
How would he be racist, he literally told people to respect people trying to work in the library. Telling people to follow rules isn't racist. I'm saying it's ironic people calling bigots then telling some asian to go back to Beijing when he stands up to them.
>>
>>34349084
She didn't say that retard
>>
>>34348522
utterly demolished.
how will they ever recover
>>
File: 1484611618525.jpg (61KB, 393x782px) Image search: [Google]
1484611618525.jpg
61KB, 393x782px
>>34349294
lmaoooooo
nice bait
>>
>>34349294

he's merely pointing out that the people protesting Donald are racists themselves protesting Donald for his supposed "racism".
>>
>>34348522

leftists have nothing better to do with their easy as shit joke courses so they go to a library and have the nerve to disturb the stem majors who actually have to study in order to do well.
>>
The ape of thoth
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.