[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an anon stops taking his zoloft episode Christ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1436230005279.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436230005279.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>it's an anon stops taking his zoloft episode
Christ it's like taking cottonballs out of your ears

Anyone /psychotic anxiety/ here?
>>
You're going through withdrawals.

Many people try to justify psychiatric drugs by claiming that people go crazy when they stop taking them, but they are ignorant to the fact that the withdrawal from these drugs is enough to make a sane person crazy.

Have you felt any "brain zaps" yet? Very common withdrawal symptom. Get off these drugs for good by the way.
>>
I slowly got off zoloft. All i got were brain zaps and headaches. Wasnt that bad. But now im on effexor. Prob gonna be hell if i ever get off this.
>>
Adderall cured my anxiety and depression. No withdrawals either even though I'm terrible with compliance. I'm prescribed 90 a month but usually just take 20 to 40. I like it because you really can just use it as needed.
>>
File: 1421459093840.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1421459093840.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>34347814
>forget to take my meds in the morning
>start withdrawing half-way through the day
>my prescriber signed me for regular pills instead of XR
>have to take them twice a day or my jaw and extremities fall off and I become a ghost

>yesterday
>ran out of meds
>had to go to Walgreens
>it took me an hour to get into my car
>made the five minute drive to Walgreens
>sat in the parking lot and cried for ten minutes because I didn't want to go inside
>stared emptily at the cute Walgreens girl who greeted me
>stuttered my way through filling my prescription
>walked like a zombie through the Walgreens for ten minutes
>could feel everyone staring at me
>(no one was staring at me)
>finally pick up my prescription
>get in my car
>drive home and lay face down in bed and cry
>>
>>34347975
>>34348258
i keep hearing this term. what the fuck are brain zaps supposed to be?
>>
>>34348335
its when the jew autism meds make ur realize u love bbc
>>
>>34347975
I used to have uncontrollable suicidal thoughts on an hourly basis. Within a week of starting Prozac they were gone.
>>
>>34348792
>I used to have uncontrollable suicidal thoughts on an hourly basis.
why?
>>
>>34348919
I don't know why, I just did. It wasn't tied to anything specific. I'd just think of some random embarrassing or stupid thing I did years ago and have the urge to kill myself over it.
>>
>>34349025
were those dysfunctional thought patterns addressed either before or after you were offered medication?
>>
>It's an anon stops taking his antipsychotics episode

Yeee boi
>>
>>34349537
Nope. My psychiatrist gave me a list of nearby therapists but I haven't called any of them.
>>
Ive been on Lexapro for 2 years. Been on only 5mg the past 7 months. Was planning on getting off them but I'm too much of a pussy. Afraid of any withdrawals.

Fuck, I don't wanna be on these forever. I'm still depressed!!!!
>>
>>34348297
>Adderall cured my anxiety and depression. No withdrawals either

I thought the same way you did when I was first prescribed adderall. I thought it "cured" my depression and social anxiety. It felt like a miracle drug, but it didn't last. I stopped caring about anything/basically became ok with anything as long as I was on adderall. I can't really describe it, but I always cringe when I see people say what you just said. Maybe you're different, it's very possible, but just be aware of how it's affecting you, and keep in mind that just because you aren't taking your full prescription doesn't really mean anything, it doesn't take that much to be high on adderall. I got off of it and haven't taken any for a year-and-a-half, and I'm glad I did. Like I said, you could be totally different than me, but one thing I've realized in life is that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.